Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and managing services that handle thousands of requests every min.
Currently we process over a million messages and emails within our system every week. You will be responsible for strategizing, conceptualising and leading the development effort for the ISV team which will impact revenue generation for every agency in our platform for each message, call and email being processed.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide integrated Twilio and Mailgun/Sendgrid capabilities within the platform.
- Build a solid financial system to process rebilling for each message/email being processed.
- Creating/customizing various web applications in Node.js, Vue.js
- Lead and train a team of great engineers working with you.
- Writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Solid Experience in Backend engineering with Node.js.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- You have a deep understanding of micro-services architechture
- You have experience building event based systems (webhooks & listeners)
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Experience with Mailgun / Sendgrid APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client is a Full-Funnel Programmatic Marketing platform of choice for leading digital marketers globally across CPG, Tech, B2B, Retail, Travel, BFSI, Gaming, Autos, Telco, Real Estate, Education and other industry verticals.
Our client empowers businesses to engage with their customers and audiences through all stages of the marketing funnel:
1. Brand awareness
3. Remarketing, and
4. Re-engagement, including reselling, up-selling and audience monetization.
We transform Data into Actionable Insights and ROI for Marketers.
We are pioneers in the Programmatic Ad tech space, and are ranked in the Top 20 Digital Marketing Providers by CIO Review.
We are a mix of industry veterans from top B schools and a bright young team of marketers, data scientists and analysts. If you are looking for a great team to work with and make a career for yourself in AdTech, this might be the right place for you!
Job Description – Principal Architect
We are looking for a Principal Architect to lead our tech team as a leader (without necessarily being a manager). If you are hands-on (do not shy away from active coding when required) and are motivated by the joy of creating scalable products that drive industry leadership, please read on.
- You should have 8+ years of quality experience in building scalable digital products/platforms with some experience in big data analytics and engineering.
- Extensive experience in Linux stack and cloud technologies, and Python ecosystem.
- It's ok if you don't have good answers, but to have smart questions that uncover risks and opportunities, you need the depth that comes with willingness and capability to be hands-on. Do you still code? Do you love to code? Do you love to roll up your sleeves and debug things?
- Do you enjoy going deep into that part of the 'full stack' that you are not an expert of?
Here is a bit about our values and beliefs
Our core values are 1) Transparency, 2) Bias for Action, 3) Persistence with Adaptability, 4) Curiosity and 5) Humility. We believe that successful people have more failures than average people have attempts. And that success needs the creative mindset to deal with ambiguities when you start, the persistence and humility to iterate and course correct, and the courage to handle failure and rise up again.
What we look for in our people
- We look for people who are initiative driven, and not interruption driven. The ones who challenge the status quo with humility and candor, but not arrogance.
- We believe startup managers and leaders are great individual contributors too, and that there is no place for context free leadership.
- We believe that the curiosity and persistence to learn new skills and nuances, and to apply the smartness in different contexts matter more than just academic knowledge.
- Fixed Salary + ESOP
- Insurance for family
- Company meals
- Company events
Vonage Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters:
The Engineering team at Vonage is a fast growing group of talented engineers. Our Engineers face multiple challenges associated with high performance, distributed systems, and processing large volumes of data in real time.
The SMS API team (link to the product here) is looking for an Engineering Manager to take ownership of our Adaptive Routing system, and transform it with new technologies and new features. This system is responsible for choosing the best route (i.e. SMS supplier/carrier) through which to send an SMS, and involves data processing, integrating with systems like Costs, and complex logic to ensure the best customer experience. The stack is Java (8 to 16), MySQL, ActiveMQ, Kafka, and AWS with Terraform.
Software Engineers build the infrastructure and business logic for the next generation of unified communication platforms. We work cross-functionally to understand business requirements, evaluate alternative approaches and ensure software and systems are accessible and easy to use. We live on the leading edge of system and component design, developing solutions that serve millions of users and businesses all over the world. The Manager, Software Engineering, brings this to life by contributing to technology development and decision-making and guiding the work of software engineers and teams.
What you will do:
● Drive growth of local team; providing coaching, mentoring, direction, and line management to a team of software engineers.
● Work with product owners and customers to understand use case and business requirements.
● Lead team members in the planning and delivery of product / solution releases.
● Assign, manage and perform project work, including scope, schedule, resource allocation and cost estimation.
● Set high standards to ensure the delivery of secure, high quality, well-tested and scalable software to meet customer and business requirements.
● Assist with maintenance and prioritization of the product development backlog.
● Engage with customers, end users and business partners to understand problems and issues with software development and deployment; ensure issues are resolved in a timely and sustainable fashion.
● Ensure team activities align with and support broader organizational goals and objectives.
What you will bring -
● Engineering leadership skills - demonstrable experience leading a team of Software Engineers
● Technically you will come from a Java background & you will have AWS exposure
(ideally, but will consider great candidates with GCP instead)
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience working at a product company would be an advantageous ● Ability to:
o Navigate ambiguity - work internally with key stakeholders to define direction o Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences.
o Identify risks and threats in current and emerging technologies, procedures, features and operations.
o Manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines. o Develop technical and process skills in others.
Description of the Role:
Looking an experienced software development leader, an executive who can step in
and lead our fast growing, dynamic engineering team, deliver timely product releases to the market, and execute the roadmap which promises to make this product the leader in its space.
The individual will need to take decisions in all facets to achieve the goal of delivering a
world class product. These decisions would be related to recruitment of right talent, using
appropriate development methodologies, and creating the proper organizational structure,
driving performance, with the right agility and quality driving product leadership.
This person will keep abreast of technology trends, standards, and stakeholders which will
further enhance adoption and market share of company, and work in tandem with the other
members of the executive team as well to further define our roadmap and deliver against it.
This person should have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen, bring
experience in developing vertical SaaS Enterprise applications, and develop and sustain a
culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make company the place to be for
anyone interested in developing Hospitality industry’s leading SaaS Products.
This role has a responsibility for the overall engineering, testing, and delivery for our entire
SaaS based Product lines for the hospitality industry. The current products are made on a
variety of web/mobile technologies. Our production environment is spread across multiple
datacenters in multi-zonal setup with high availability, failover mechanisms that are in a
highly secured environment.
Technology stacks on which our products are developed:
PHP, Java, MongoDB, Postgres, Node JSP, AWS SQS, Apache, Angular, Jquery, YUI
1.0, MYSQL 5.6, GIT, Load Balancer HAProxy, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Qing
● Providing overall strategy and technology direction for the development of applications
and communication infrastructure supporting the Company’s solutions.
● Strategic planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing,
release and production environment needs.
● Overseeing all activities of the development groups (development, QA, and application
● Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including
day-to-day operations in conjunction with other teams such as IT, Support Operations,
Product and Marketing.
● Adopting process-based working for every aspect of development and with other teams.
● Establishing departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
● Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry
including current technologies, platforms, standards, and methodologies, and keeping
products risk free by not using technologies that are facing end of life.
● Recruiting, managing and continuously developing through leadership and collaborative
team building a world-class team of technology professionals viewed as the leader in the
● Participating in the strategic business, product planning process and budgets for the
● Being an active spokesperson and evangelist both internally and externally by
communicating and promoting the Company’s technology vision and solutions
● Ensuring the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments; and
developing and monitoring technical standards to ensure adherence to them.
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
product companies along with leadership of development teams with great product
● Proven experience as a leader in developing, deploying, and supporting software as a
service/platform as a service solution to global enterprises.
● Proven ability to recruit the talented developers and provide them with a vision and
working environment to develop world-class applications while instituting compelling
performance measurements that continually drive transparency and improved
● Experience in working with Product teams and contributing towards product roadmap.
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
● Experience in Agile development methodology
● Experience in multiple web and mobile technologies
● Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment
● Experience with globally distributed teams and business partners
● Experience in managing both mainstream development and R&D activities
● Experience in development with open source technologies
● Experience in building and maintaining applications that are mission critical for
● BE/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields
● 12+ years of product engineering experience
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
● We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology
being an enabler, not a barrier.
● Already adopted by 30 lakh+ merchants.
● Our client has the potential to disrupt commerce in India and has recently raised a
$11M Series A round from Sequoia Capital
● Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in
● Work in a cross functional domain, gather requirements from different
● Provide constructive feedback and help solve implementation issues
● Able to guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and
patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests and training new hires.
● Ensure regular shipping of code, we work in 2 week sprints. Making sure that
every week we are releasing something new.
● Take regular interviews and help in team building.
● Proficiency with either one of full stack or mobile domains.
● Past experience of launching and scaling products.
● Prior experience of managing at least a 10 member team cross functional team.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
We are looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Director of Engineering to be part of its Engineering team in Bangalore. You must have a good record of architecting scalable solutions, hiring and mentoring talented teams and working with product managers to build great products. You must be highly analytical and a good problem solver. You will be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Own the overall solution design and implementation for backend systems. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, architecture, implementation, delivery and resolving production issues related to engineering.
- Owner of the technology roadmap of our products from core back end engineering perspective.
- Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write best-of- the breed code.
- Drive engineering excellence (defects, productivity through automation, performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a very talented team.
- 12 - 20 years of strong experience in product development.
- Strong experience in building data engineering (no SQL DBs, HDFS, Kafka, cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark etc) intensive backend.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering System architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a custome facing role
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence decision making through data and be metric driven.
- Strong understanding of non-functional requirements like security, test automation etc.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain best-of-the-breed engineers.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
- SAAS experience a plus.
What does this role hold for you…??
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers.
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backward from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing the customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply if you have…
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- NodeJS with good exposure to MySQL
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of the backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands-on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
Know more about us…
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
We’re looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead a growing team of Engineers to help them build and maintain our products, effectively work on the right things at the right time and help them grow as better engineers along the way. A solid engineering as well as a management background is a must and you should have prior experience running an engineering team.
- Lead agile development and project planning
- Lead technical architecture discussion and quality code delivery
- Work with the engineering team, QA and Product teams to effectively run the product road map
- Keep everyone in the company informed on your team’s progress
- Work with the Support team to keep track of and triage technical issues and track it through to resolution
- Helping set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies
- Improve release process and managing bug/feature backlog
- 2+ years of engineering team management experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Should have worked on at least one of these programming languages (Python/Ruby/NodeJs)
- Excellent knowledge of best-practices and coding patterns
- You are proficient at reading and writing code and have built, shipped and maintained software
- You have experience in managing, coaching software developers to help them level up
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can communicate within your team and across teams
- You have good project management skills and can lead, keep track of and prioritize between multiple projects
- You are detail oriented and care about the quality of work that gets shipped
- You have been actively learning and keeping up with the industry both in terms of software development and product
- You are able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- Engineering degree is must (B.E. CS preferred)
• Survey organization to acquire understanding of current practices, strengths, weaknesses
• Identify productivity and quality metrics
• Establish program to collect, analyse and report metrics
• Survey market for developer and QA screening tools
• Screen existing program resources to baseline capabilities
• Assess current team against industry benchmarks
• Identify improvement areas
• Establish get well plan for each improvement area
• Survey market for online training programs to address areas of weakness
• Oversee employee training initiatives associated with improvement initiative
• Build and manage the continuous process improvement program
Long Term Responsibilities
• Provides leadership and direction for engineering resources across regions
• Deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives
• Leverages relationships with key internal/external customers to support business needs
• Manages and deploys resources within and/or across multiple customers
• Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems
• Negotiates with and /influences customers and/or organizational leadership to set priorities and solidify
• Leverages the performance management cycle to motivate employees and support achievement
• Directs preparation of work plans, supervise engineering teams
• Supervises daily activities of engineering personnel including technical and administrative support and
ensures that deliverables are produced on schedule and within budget
• Functions as seller-doer, developing client contacts and relationships, preparing estimates,
• Represents the company to client and supports client relationships
• Organizes work to meet deadlines set by others
• Builds team effectiveness skills within work team
• May be responsible for engineering phases of planning and execution of the largest and most complex
• Participates in staffing decisions for proposals and projects, works with HR/Recruitment to recruit and
hire staff as needed to execute proposals and projects.
• Experience managing software development organizations with greater than 100 resources
• Experience leading software efficiency improvement programs
• Experience with mobile app and server development
• Understanding of the process differences between product development and professional services
• Minimum 15 years of experience managing software engineering resources
• Degree in computing or engineering
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated AI Solution Architect to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of the solution
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Leading architecture and design competency for the automation technology stack
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Creation of solutions which adhere to Enterprise Architecture, Development, and Information Risk Management standards and policies
- Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the automation landscape
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years in IT architecture
- Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- 1+ year year experience working with chatbots is a plus
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others