Node.js Jobs in Kochi (Cochin)
Experience: 5-8 Years
- Determine the appropriate approach for new software assignments
- Provide solutions to overcome complex problems using the latest technologies
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs, Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Proactively communicate with the client to get things done within the deadline.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Provide high-level maintenance and update of an existing applications to improve functionality and process flow
- Oversee the maintenance of technical documentation of applications as architecture, code, and procedures
- 3+ Experience with RPA software (UiPath) (ONLY/MANDATORY)
- Experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + Node.JS-based programming
- UiPath RPA Implementations and Working Knowledge: Studio, BOTs, Orchestrators, RE Framework and Three E2E Implementations as a Core RPA Developer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform, SQL and NoSQL database experiences
- Orchestrator configuration and component usage knowledge
- hands on experience of orchestrator queue and load distribution
- Proficiency with JIRA, Jenkins, Github, Artifactory and CI/CD development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including business process expertise
- Experience developing design documents for automation processes
Education Required: B.Tech or B.E. or MCA or MSC from a recognized college or institute
at Sequoiaat India Private Limited
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have an opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them. We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics, Digital Transformation etc. We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career. We expect you to contribute to a variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
Is it right job the right one for you?
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT.
What Technology Skills required for this?
Primary Skills: Node.js What’s expected from your experience in primary skills area?
Deep knowledge of server-side templating languages, front-end technologies, fundamental design principles, HTML5, and CSS.
Integration of third party APIs Deployment of autoscaling strategies Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git Understanding of the Agile Development Process (i.e. Scrum)
Knowledge in React is a plus Secondary Skills
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least 4+ yrs experience as a Node.js developer.
Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners.
Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, New Relic)
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 6 years experience delivering highly available web/mobile applications including 1-3 years as Senior/Lead developer.
- Prior experience in retail domain is a plus.
- 3 years of experience working with distributed teams.
- Deep knowledge of UI Libraries / Frameworks, API (REST), API Management and building scalable and high performance Web APIs.
- AWS Serverless Cloud native services experience with Lambda functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.
- Strong knowledge of Caching frameworks, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL data stores, storage and distributed persistence technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about enabling next generation experiences.
- Experience with automated testing, deployment pipelines and cloud based infrastructure
- Develop omni-channel digital solutions leveraging serverless and micro services in a cloud based platform to develop backend services.
- Design high/low level solutions, contribute towards architecture and technical roadmap.
- Lead technical implementation/delivery.
- Host/Lead technical discussions.
- Champion software development best practices, test driven development, CI and CD.
- Build cloud native and highly cost efficient solutions.
- Innovate, Unlearn and Disrupt. Research next generation frameworks and technologies.
- Embrace change.
- Atleast 5 Years of relevant experience in Serverless Microservice developerment in AWS with strong Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc.,
- Atleast played the role of Lead or above for 2 years,
- Solid experience with AWS serverless functions.
- Experience on Java (API) suite and web frameworks.
- Expertise around extending AWS core functionalities and extensively customizing it.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven,
- Experience in leading an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certification in AWS as Solution Architect is preferred.
- Understanding of e-Commerce domain is good to have.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support clients business requirements.
- Work with project managers and leadership team to ensure that all project deliverables are delivered on time with high quality.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Optimize application performance, scalability and security.
- Provide strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Lead global Agile development teams and perform code reviews.
at Emproto Technologies
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- At least one year experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Experience with at least one Relational database like MongoDB, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks will be plus(e.g Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter,Symfony, cakePHP)
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development. Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub. Excellent communication skills
Lead Developer (Kochin)
Opportunity in this role / Why should you work with us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading foodtech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- 6-10years of industry experience
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- A full-stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Java.
- Ability to write MySQL queries across tables
- Good architecture and system design skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
Good knowledge of data structures and their use cases (Map, List, Tuple, Object, Interface)
Ability to write using python, perl, bash or node.js to quickly do a PoC
Knowledge of encapsulation/inheritance
Candidates willing to relocate to Middle East would be preferred
- Lister is actively engaged with client across digital transformation and engineering
- As a part of this engagement, you will be working with our clients on solution design and architecture, technology decisions, while co-ordinating technical efforts for the team
- As a Technical Lead:, You will need to collaborate with Solution Architects define technology
- roadmap, evaluate/recommend technologies, architect and design solutions, Work
- with other developers to oversee the development and implementation
- You will translate functional requirements from business stakeholders to the technical
- team for implementation
- You will need to troubleshoot design flaws and system bottlenecks
- You will have to be hands-on with code reviews and evaluate implementation for performance and scale
- Manage communication between our clients and internal teams in India and USA
- Coordinate with the offshore team to deliver projects across work streams, Identify risks, issues and blockers to progress and mitigate them for the team
- Rapidly gain an understanding of project requirements and drive execution
- Work with delivery team to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs are met.
- Microservice design pattern is a must
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and CI/CD pipelines is preferable
- Experience in software development tools like Prettier, CodeCov, Snyk, etc..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; client facing and interpersonal skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Experience in Designing scalable architecture systems for Node-based applications
- Ability to grasp complex implementations; Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Should have experience of working with offshore team
- Experience in working on large scale technology transformation projects for product companies is preferable
- Technology contributions to open source projects will be an added advantage
- Should have completed Certifications or training on AWS (AWS Solutions Architect), NodeJS, front-end frameworks.
- Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar. Experience in working with TOGAF standards is preferred.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools.
- Experience in docker based deployment models.
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying cloud based (One or more among AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) enterprise solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development)