BizPilot is a Fintech SaaS startup solving the problem of managing business finance for small and medium businesses in India.
- React.js + Typescript
What makes you a match for us?
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc).
- You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and a desire to influence the product direction.
- You can easily explain complex technical concepts to designers, customer success reps, and other engineers in no time.
- You have experience working in a startup environment.
What will you get?
- Experience of working with a fast-paced SaaS Product startup
- Work on the latest technology
- Exposure of Fintech
What will you do?
- Contribute to BizPilot SaaS product offering.
- Design beautiful products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of using BizPilot seamless.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all product deliverables.
- Work closely with other internal teams to understand needs and develop solutions to improve the experience for our users.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies.We work primarily with React, Typescript and Redux.
• Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly
• Will have to deliver clean bug free unit tested code with minimal guidance
• Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices
• Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
• Must be proficient in React, Redux, Redux Toolkit and Typescript
• Used Typescript for React Components
• Unit Testing, Component Testing, and Custom React hook tests with React Testing Library
• Integration Tests with Cypress
• Data Fetching libraries like Axios, React Query, RTK Query etc.
• Should have maintained React Components with Storybook.
• Experience contributing to open-source software will be preferred
• Used various CSS stylings methods like CSS Modules, LESS, SCSS, Tailwind, Styled Components, Emotion etc.
• Should understand Git
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
|A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include:
Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
Release management and Code Review
Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
Who should apply?
Very strong in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Exposure to NodeJs, MYSQL, NoSQL (Additional preference)
Focused on excellent fit and finish of the components in the browser to satisfy user experience
Focused on performance and optimization of the UI components in browser level rendering
Focused on cross platform (mobile, web) and cross browser rendering
Someone with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience.
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
60 Decibels is a tech-powered impact measurement company that makes it easy to listen to the people who matter most. We've been in business as an independent entity since early 2019, when we spun out of the global Impact Investor Acumen.
We believe that the best way to understand social impact is by talking to the people experiencing that impact. It sounds obvious when you say it, but that is not the typical practice for many impact investors, corporations and foundations working to create social change.
We collect social impact data directly from beneficiaries (customers / employees / suppliers) using our network of 1000+ trained research assistants in 75+ countries. We do it quickly and without the fuss typically associated with measuring social impact. Our research assistants speak directly to customers to understand their lived experience; and our team turns all this data into benchmarked social performance reports, with accompanying insights, to help our clients demonstrate and improve social performance.
By making impact measurement simple, scalable, and comparable, we not only enable organizations to improve their products and services; we also help transform what it means to credibly measure impact, ensuring that the voices of those who matter most are always part of the story.
About the role:
You’ll be an early engineer in a newly formed engineering team. This is a unique opportunity for you to learn, build, demonstrate, and subsequently own diverse components of our tech stack and evolve as we scale our business. As a core engineer in a small team, the role demands a high degree of self-drive and ownership, on a path to achieving outsized impact.
Your Primary Responsibility Will Be:
1) To advance our Integrated Data Capture And Insights Platform
2) To advance our web-based consumer products
In this role, you will:
- Work with a diverse multidisciplinary team across Engineering, Product & Operations, to translate product specs into clean, functional, production-ready code.
- Participate actively in defining of the systems architecture vision to better support our team’s needs
- Grow our technical capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate with team members to identify systems, practices & technologies that suit our needs the best
- Seek, learn, adopt and advocate industry best practices. Contribute towards the engineering culture
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
About You: First and foremost, you bring compassion and dedication to this work because it matters to you.
You are a pragmatic and product-driven engineer who is interested in solving user problems and delivering value while taking into account tradeoffs between Business and Tech. You have a bias towards action: you get your hands dirty and actively tackle problems in a way that leads to the best outcomes and brings teams together. You successfully balance flexibility and rigour, using informed judgment to make decisions. You model critical thinking and introspection, taking strategic risks and growing from mistakes. You are decisive and bold, have a growth mindset, are an excellent communicator, and know the value of being a part of an effective team
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering building SaaS platforms & products, particularly frontend development
- Proficient in software design, modularity, testability and software quality
- Fast self-learner, with the willingness & interest to learn new technologies, languages & frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Additional desired qualifications:
- 4-7 years of overall experience in software engineering either as a Frontend engineer or a Fullstack engineer, with significant frontend experience
- Deep understanding of integrating with a variety of backends and APIs (ReST, GraphQL). Experience with node/Python/RubyOnRails is desirable
- Strong flair for usability, consistency, and balancing aesthetics with functional design.
- Experience working with data-intensive applications and data-visualisation libraries such as Chart.js, and D3.js is desirable
- Expertise in building debugging, improving the performance of web applications
Working with 60 Decibels
We are a fun, international and highly-motivated team who believes that team members should have the opportunity to expand their skills and career in a supportive environment. We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and in a fun, supportive working environment. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
60 Decibels is deeply committed to having a workplace that is inclusive and anti-discriminatory. We believe that our team must embody the compassion, listening, and sense of shared humanity that is so central to our goal as an organization. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
As a growing company, we are building towards a more universally accessible workplace for our employees. At this time, we do use some cloud-based technologies that are not compatible with screen readers and other assistive devices. We would be happy to discuss accessibility at 60 Decibels in greater depth during the recruitment process.
About our team and our culture: we are a fun and hardworking global team that is full of smart, mission-driven folks who combine an entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to make a positive change in the world.
We consistently hear from our clients that the best thing about 60 Decibels is the people. To get a feel for our slightly nerdy, not-take-ourselves-too-seriously vibe, check out our monthly newsletter, The Volume.
Compensation: 60 Decibels offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a flexible, fun and supportive environment. The salary range will be adjusted according to costs of living in our country offices.
Extra Perks: We have an unlimited leave policy and 12 monthly recharge days, on the first Friday of each month. We are a globally distributed team and we give team members opportunities to cross-pollinate and visit our different offices.
Want to get to know us a little better?
> Sign up to receive The Volume, our monthly collection of things worth reading.
> Visit our website at 60decibels.com.
> Read about our team values here.
We are hiring ReactJS Developers.
Experience - 3-5 years
Location - Ahmedabad
5 Days working
- Should be able to do code review and deployments.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles along with React-hooks, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows ( Redux - Saga )
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6
- Experience with data Structures libraries ( e.g., Immutable.js )
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such GIT.
- Familiarity with tools like React-Redux, immer, Qwest, connected-react-router, TSlint
- UI frameworks like Material UI and Kendo UI
- Familiar with Unit testing libraries like Jest-dom etc
- Familiar with browser-based debugging tools like React DevTools, React Developer tools, etc.
- Familiar with Webpack
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create an innovative website that draws the user’s attention and interest.
• Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
• Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
Skills and Qualifications
• English language proficiency
• 3+ years of professional experience in Vue.js and object-orientated programming
• Highly proficient in Vue.js framework
• Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Instrumental in preparing SRS, detailed design document, case diagrams, data flow diagrams, class diagrams.
- Scripting and Programming for varied solutions.
- Constructing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback & experience on application deployment.
- Writing database script procedures, function & triggers.
- Must be well versed with software development lifecycle (SDLC) management with different project methodologies especially Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Strong Oops concepts, Entity Framework, Design Patterns bootstrap, Web/Windows Services knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge of Angular JS.
- Must have worked on database like SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Working knowledge on google maps API or GIS would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of IT experience. B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should hold 60% & above in 10th, 12th and Graduation