Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development and building blocks that power our React universe.
We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of work experience, primarily as a front end developer
- Strong UX sense and ability to think like your user
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Experience with material UI & Figma
- Experience/knowledge of charting frameworks like D3.js
More about us
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical
work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare
workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company
bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading
employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place.
At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Frontend Web Developer you love designing and producing excellent web interfaces and have a passion for games.
You'll be part of a development team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.
Skills and requirements
Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
Interest in mobile games
Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
We’re looking for a Frontend Angular developer who will be responsible for our web applications and tools. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various systems and tools in our infrastructure that serve both internal and external clients and users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Intensive usage of the Angular 11 (and above) framework
- Working on development of responsive mobile and desktop applications
- Work on many REST-api integrations and a variety of projects and techniques.
- Working with code versioning on github.com
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of experience as an Angular Developer
- Libraries like jQuery
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
- Mobile First and Responsive implementations
- Working with REST API's and integrating them properly in a UI layer
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Built by a team of 5, app "Dukaan" helps local offline stores launch their online store in 30 seconds. They can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) rjght from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Just in 2 months of launch, we have seen tremendous traction since publishing our app on Play Store on 9th June 2020. In this short time frame, we have signed up over 2.5 Lakh businesses, who digitised over 2 Mn products and have helped drive over INR 20 Cr in sales for these small businesses. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India Digital, One dukaan at a time.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
• Strong education track record
• Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering
discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
• 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
• An ideal candidate will be responsible to produce high-quality solutions; bringing
development life cycle and a strong ability to execute and implement standard
software architecture patterns.
will be used across platforms.
• Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices,
Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-
Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
• Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js,
• Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
• Should have good knowledge around error handling.
• Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
• Start-up experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to micro front ends.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing backend server architecture
· Creating specification for servers and databases needed
· Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Micro services and scalable cloud native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross functional team along with client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate into the Evaluation Review of your team member
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in building enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest , Enzyme or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
● Design, build and maintain efficient, understandable, reusable, testable, and simple code
with a focus on stability, performance, and scalability.
● Building end-to-end product features from writing backend business logic, API services,
building administration dashboards, and implementing front-end pages/components.
● Being part of cross-team technical initiatives, bringing in new tools and technologies to
improve and optimize the existing platform and code.
● Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does.
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with React.js.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, etc.
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
● Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django. Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
● Knowledge in Linux environment and basic Linux commands.
● Good understanding of SQL Databases and NoSQL datastores; with previous experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch being a bonus
● Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality.
● A high-performance mindset to deliver good quality code and also an understanding of the product with keen attention to detail.
At Quantela, we’re revolutionizing the way cities are operated and managed. We are making autonomous cities a reality, where citizens will lead a better quality of life by experiencing the power of real time connected urban infrastructure. We are an Artificial Intelligence based software company and a leader in the global Smart Cities and Communities market. We are focused on the intelligence behind every city – our platform optimizes urban infrastructure through data-driven recommendations and automation of standard operating procedures.
Our customers include cities, communities, ports, airports, universities, roads, utilities, campuses, etc. Many industry-leading technology companies, urban operators, and system integrators utilize our platform to deliver tangible outcomes to their customers.
About the role
Quantela is seeking UI Architect who is proficient in design and development of web based front end applications for enterprises.
- Should build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Should have working experience on Angular (Preferably at least 3+ year experience in Angular 5 and above versions), HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to recommend appropriate UI frameworks and controls, design and develop web applications based upon a set of requirements
- Responsible for setting coding standards using best practices/principles and ensuring its adherence
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, etc.
- Should be able to understand security models like OWASP standards
- The selected candidate should be an evangelist, self-driven, visionary leader and mentor
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude
- Should preferably have product development experience.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Extensive knowledge in Angular
- Hands on knowledge on ng-cli, ngrx, rxJS and schematics
- Hands-on experience in using template engines like Mustache / Handlebars/Blaze etc
- Proficiency in Clarity CSS, SASS and CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc)
- Extensive knowledge in implementing responsive cross-browser user experiences
- Extensive knowledge in Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge in ES6
- Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Chai/Mocha/Karma
- Performance evaluation using Chrome dev tools etc, W3C standards
- Understanding of complete Technology Stack of application (Integrations with downstream Applications/Services, Deployment, Cloud Infrastructure & Services, CI/CD pipeline)
- Knowledge in design patterns on UI
- Good to have knowledge on Monorepo concept
- Knowledge or Should have worked on enterprise class applications
- Should have worked in Agile environment
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items