`At Holofy,We are building an incredible product and to do that we need incredible people.
If you have ambition and drive and want to own your roadmap in a company that knows how to innovate and scale, we want to talk to you.
We work in small, self-managing, collaborative and agile/Kanban teams and are looking for great technology developers who can work in the same.
Location - Remote/WFH
If you are applying or referring somebody to this role, these are the must-haves attributes:
What else we can offer:
About the company
One of Asia’s largest global sports media property in history with a global broadcast to 150+ countries. As the world’s largest martial arts organization, the company is a celebration of Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and its deep-rooted Asian values of integrity, humility, honor, respect, courage, discipline, and compassion.
About the Role
The Company's Engineering team in Bangalore, India is building products for the Martial Arts fans across the world. As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the front-end applications at ONE
• Be up to date with the latest trends in React ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the frontend application
• Overall 4.5+ years of experience in frontend development using React, Redux.
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts -HTML, CSS, REST APIs, Caching, etc.
• Experience in Vue.JS and Angular.JS is a plus.
• Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Babel, NPM, Yarn, etc.
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including OWASP, XSRF,
Security, Session management and best development practices.
• Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure.
• Experience with handling Services, RESTful APIs and developing for high-volume
web applications. Experience in Microservice architecture and practices.
Good to have:
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer who can expand our product portfolio and make life easier for locals and local businesses. As part of this role, you will build experiences that help users engage and feel comfortable with the products and services we offer.
We need you to understand Angular, Vanilla JS, HTML and (S)CSS.
We need you to understand the philosophy of writing clean and modular code.
We need you to take your own stand and do what's right to find a solution.
"I'd rather listen to a possible solution rather than a 'don\'t know'" would be plausible to you.
Technologies mentioned above is what you can relate to while applying but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If you get a score of 10 below,
We need you
You need at least 5 points to proceed to next round.
Answer the following questions by attaching a document link with the note:
Why choose ngRx over shared angular services? 1 point
How are fork join and merge map different? 1 point
How do we wrap html elements in our custom component? 2 points
This is not a paragraph element
Easiest thing would be to generate a pseudo code.
With above question solve this problem:
[Observables....] -> Emit values simultaneously from the array of observables at once (perform a task when an observable finishes) -> toArray -> [emitted values...] -> process each emitted value one by one -> toArray
This will give you 4 points