⌛️ Where will you spend your time?
- Early stage disruptive Web3 SAAS product with a potential to grow into a category defining behemoth.
- Relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability on top of being responsible for entire products.
- Owning the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components.
- Leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
🤝 What makes you an absolutely good fit?
- 1+ years of industrial experience building high-performance consumer web applications.
- Experience with styling web applications and working with Styled Component Libraries like Tailwind etc.
- Good knowledge in frontend architecture principles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with application performance, different web rendering strategies, and caching techniques.
- Understanding of Node.js and frontend building tools.
- An intrinsic motivation to keep up with current trends and the latest web standards.
- Attention to detail, obsession for pixel perfection, and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working app.
- Drive to take ownership of projects and focuses on solving the use case.
⚙️ What process do we follow?
- The whole process is designed so that it can wrap within 2 weeks -
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through this link. All we ask for is a Resume and a couple of lines around the motivation for the position you are applying for. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome but not mandatory.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within 72 working hours.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet other colleagues on the team who you would be work with. Here, you could discuss questions around culture or other things you might be interested in given a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will pop a bottle of champagne.
The promised world of Web3 won’t be achieved without digital communities. DAOs are a mystery box, especially when it comes to a new joiner. For a new member to get a sense on how things work at a community, how to start actively contributing or how to build an on-chain reputation based on their contributions it’s vital to handhold and guide them; or risk losing them forever.
Similarly on the DAO Admin end, a lot of data sits in silos across the stack of tools they use with no way to identify the right contributors. Neither is there a way to enable new contributors to taste how DAOs actually work.
We at DaoLens are fixing all this, one step at a time :)
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js, Node.js, and typescript experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Lead multiple client projects in the organization.
- Define & build technical architecture for projects.
- Introduce & ensure right coding standards within the team and ensure that it is maintained in all the projects.
- Ensure the quality delivery of projects.
- Ensure applications are confirmed to security guidelines wherever required.
- Assist pre-sales/sales team for converting raw requirements from potential clients to functional solutions.
- Train fellow team members to impose the best practices available.
- Work on improving and managing processes within the team.
- Implement innovative ideas throughout the team to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the team.
- Ensure proper communication & collaboration within the team
- 5+ Years of experience in developing large scale applications.
- Solid Domain Knowledge and experience with various Design Patterns & Data Modelling
- Must be well-aware of the latest technological advancements for relevant platforms.
- Should have Research Oriented Approach
- Solid at Logical thinking and Problem solving
- Solid understanding of Coding Standards, Code Review processes and delivery of quality products
- Experience with various Tools used in Development, Tests & Deployments.
- Sound knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline Tools
- Solid experience with Git Workflow on Enterprise projects and larger teams
- Should be good at documentation at project level and code level
- Should have solid experience with Agile Methodology and process
- Should have good understanding on Software UX
- Proficient with communication and good at making judgments
- Growing the team and retaining talent, thus, creating an inspiring environment for the team members.
- Creating more leadership within the team along with mentoring and guiding new joiners and experienced developers.
- Creating growth plans for the team and preparing training guides for other team members.
- Refining processes in the team on a regular basis to ensure quality delivery of projects- such as coding standards, project collaboration, code review processes etc.
- Improving overall efficiency and team productivity by introducing new methodologies and ideas in the team.
- Working on R&D and employing innovative technologies in the company.
- Streamlining processes which will result in saving time and cost optimization
- Ensuring code review healthiness and shipping superior quality code
- Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
- A collaborative and cheerful work environment
- Exceptional reward and recognition policy
- Outstanding compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy.
At Nickelfox, you have a chance to craft a career path as unique as you are and become the best version of YOU. You will be part of a team with a ‘no limits’ mindset in an inclusive, people-focused culture. And we’re counting on your unique perspective to help Nickelfox grow even faster.
Are you passionate about tech? Dedicated to learning? Come, join us to build an extraordinary experience for yourself and a dignified working world for all.
What makes Nickelfox a great place for you?
In Nickelfox, you’ll join a team whose passion for technology and understanding of business has driven the company to serve clients across 25+ countries in just five years. We partner with our customers to fuel their growth story and enable them to make the right decisions with our customized technology services and insights. All in all, we are passionate to see our customers win the day. This is the reason why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Our mission is to provide dignified employment and an environment that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual and values their expertise, and contribution. We have a culture that encourages everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. Our people enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, youthful, high-performing team, Nickelfox is the place for you.
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Websites from Scratch is a big plus
- Min 6+ Years in Web Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, React, Redux
- Proficient in Web Interface designing
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce websites
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR 30DAYS FROM PRODUCT/ECOMM COMPANIES
We are looking for an experienced front end developer who can design and build responsive, functional and beautiful web applications to delight our customers. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either of VueJS or React frameworks
Familiarity with libraries like Vuex and Redux
Familiarity with bundling tools such as Webpack
Familiarity with consuming ReST APIs using libraries such as Axios
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and writing queries/mutations (using Apollo client)
Knowledge of reactive programming using RxJS
Familiarity with UI libraries such as Vuetify and Bootstrap
Experience with map related libraries such as MapBox, Leaflet, CesiumJS etc
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with responsive application development
Hello! We are looking for the right Frontend Developer.
What you will work on Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
What can CasaOne promise you – An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of responsive web development.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Basic understanding of SEO
Strong understanding CSS frameworks
Has strong understanding of HTTP protocol and can integrate UI with RESTful APIs