Job Title: Front End Developer / Lead
Type: Full Time
- Perform development tasks, including software design and coding, with minimal supervision and deliver high-quality code.
- Design and Develop Applications
- Write Clean Code
- Take part in the development lifecycle
- Fix Bugs
- Investigate technologies
follow innovative trends
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in writing Unit tests following TDD using any testing framework.
- Working knowledge of node, build tools like requireJS/browserify/webpack and task runners like Grunt/Gulp is good to have.
- Experience in flutter is a plus
- BE/BTech/BSc/MSc computer science or BCA/MCA graduate
- Minimum 2+ yrs of experience in a similar role.
- Qualification from Premium Institute.
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Job Functions: Design
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore - Work from office. Location:- Koramangala
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based, preemptive approach.
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
We look forward to working with you!!
About Anantm Technologies Pvt Ltd(Numen Health)
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
- SCSS/CSS/LESS skills
• - Strong on React JS (Minimum 2 years of experience is mandatory)
• - ES6
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proven technical expertise with Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
1) 1+ years of work experience on some front end like React.JS, nodejs or Angular.JS
2) HTML, CSS
4) Good communication skills
5) Loves to code
GOOD TO HAVE
1) Experience with type script will be a plus
2) Experience with Nest.JS framework will be a plus
3) Strong hold on ES6 principles.
4) Familiar with TDD ( Test Driven Development ) will be a plus.
5) Familiar with working in CI / CD will be a plus
6) Micro-Service architecture knowledge will be an added benefit.
- Design and develop our new websites and update the existing websites
- Develop mobile apps in native or using React/ Flutter
- Design wireframes and screen designs using Adobe Photoshop, Figma, and XD
- A proven experience in web programming and/or mobile app development
- Should have in-depth knowledge of HTML, PHP, Java, and CSS
- The selected candidate should be willing to learn Android and other technologies that are used at CashRich
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the timeframe
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Good to have: GitHub profile with a few web and mobile app development projects
Note: Graduates with 0-2 years experience may also apply
Maneuvering futuristic technologies to create such a socio-economic impact is DIATOZ Solutions Private Limited, an MSME registered under the government of India. With three business lines – services, products and consulting – DIATOZ is disrupting IT industry in India with a wide range of solutions like ezenotes, e2ehiring, salver, patapet, airpetgo, hectocommerce, ezevision, real-estate automation, first-of-its-kind agricultural marketplace, and many more. Something besides the high-end technology frameworks that takes a technology company beyond the margins of normality is the impact they create in the market. Founded in 2018, within a couple of years of its inception has come a long way. With a 110+ people strong talented workforce, the company has been contributing to Digital initiatives with its range of digital solutions. DIATOZ’s impressive portfolio in the fields of agriculture, education, hiring, pet care, AI/ML and real-estate is all set to concoct a revolution by progressively impacting the daily lives of billions of common people.
Kindly refer the below link for more details.
Start-up of the year 2020 –
Winner of Young Achievers Award 2020 –
Title – Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full Time Regular Employee
Position: Software Engineer
Year Experience: 2-4yrs
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors:
- Review customer requirement, design flow and implement
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Required skills and experience include:
- BE in Computer Science or other field of study and applicable work experience
- Strong proficiency with Typescript.
- Highly proficient in React.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Database like PostgreSQL and MSSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Complete ownership in development and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an agile development environment.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Should have motivation to learn new technologies in server-side web application.
- Should follow the best practices in the industry while coding.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer.
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at the code level
- Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
Builds reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Looking for someone to join our startup and work with us on several different projects. Strong communication skills are a must.
- Candidate with 2+ yrs of experience in UI development or theme implementation.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Design wireframe/layout for website, web application, mobile apps.
- Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- An eye for design to pixel perfect website conversion.
- Hands on experience on creating responsive websites using media queries (not just Bootstrap).
- Working knowledge of cross-browser-compatibility and different sizes of different screens.
- Self-motivated, good communication and ready to learn attitude.
- Experience with various JS libraries like jQuery, BackboneJS, UnderscoreJS etc.
- Experience in layout designing & theme conversion on open source CMS’s like WordPress, Drupal.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies promotes usability best practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility, devices, responsive issues and ways to work around them.