NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune-based bespoke engineering studio that provides Product Development as an Expertise in software development. The company works with multiple early-stage and funded startups based out of San Francisco, Seattle, New York, London, and other prominent technology hubs all around the world.
1. Deep fundamental knowledge of computer science
2. Considerable experience designing and building scalable software applications
3. Hands-on experience in SOA, REST/GraphQL APIs, PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL, CI/CD
4. 8+ years in a software development role and ability to lead technology teams
Required skill sets (Technical)
1. A background in software engineering, software design or database design, and architecture
2. Demonstrable experience developing software in an SOA and/or Microservices paradigm at scale
3. Experience in designing or implementing REST/GraphQL APIs
4. Experience in either of the following frameworks: PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL; and ability to ramp up on any frameworks
5. Devops and cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure, CI/CD, Containerisation)
6. Deep knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
Required skill sets (Personal)
1. Ability to think strategically, evaluate options, and design a technical roadmap for the short, medium, and long term
2. Problem solver, ability to unpack complex issues and systematically break them down into addressable milestones
3. Proficient communicator, able to respond and adapt to technical and non-technical audiences, making complexity understandable
4. Team player with the ability to lead a group of software engineers
5. Well-versed with product management tools (Eg: Jira, Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Bangalore. You will be responsible for a team that builds end-to-end functionality for products on the Trifacta platform, including data ingestion and publishing services, scalable backend services, and polished user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- You inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team and its team members.
- You attract and retain software engineers for your team.
- You care for your team.
- You are responsible for the execution of your team's projects.
- You provide hand-on technical leadership, e.g. through code reviews or architectural discussions.
- You represent your team in engineering and release management meetings.
- You collaborate and coordinate with other teams and functions such as product management and user experience design, making sure everyone is in sync.
- You have 6 or more years of experience as a software engineer (or in a comparable role) taking projects from the initial concept to production.
- You have a bias towards action and a can-do attitude.
- You have minimum 1 years of experience managing a team of 3-5 engineers as a people manager.
- You have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, product management, user experience design, quality assurance).
- You are a communicative and collaborative manager with excellent people skills.
- You have a strong desire helping people and teams grow.
- You have experience working with cross-site teams.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us.
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
You should have a strong understanding of software design and architecture and some technology leadership experi
Nagarro helps clients transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through an entrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- App Framework: .Net Framework/.Net Core
- Web Framework: ASP.Net/MVC
- Markups: HTML5/CSS
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS
Extramarks Education India Private Limited
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Development Manager, to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students. Apart from such customer facing innovations, we are also implementing internal operational excellence solutions through similar data driven approaches. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Extramarks and help change the face of education in India.
- Drive high performance in the Engineering team, with a relentless focus on agile methodologies and continuous innovation in processes, work practices and tooling.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, and of high code-quality.
- Manage the program releases and collaborate with Architects for bringing new practices and making right technical choices for the system.
- Build a strong, progressive engineering culture that values diversity, trust, efficiency, technical ownership, and accountability.
- Able to lead the development cycle and ensure delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimised for performance and built to scale.
- Extensive experience in managing teams building high-volume and highly complex consumer software products.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing product experience.
- Deep understanding and prior hands-on experience of back-end technologies like Java based microservices & system design architecture with Spring / Spring boot frameworks, hibernate & SQL OR NoSQL databases. (e.g. MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of Java Memory Management, Garbage Collection, Multithreading, Immutability & concurrency programming.
- Expertise in effective planning and prioritization of projects to create an environment where randomization is either absent or extremely minimized.
- Able to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services.
- Experience with high performance & high scale applications.
- Good knowledge of multiple data storage systems
Roles and Responsibility :
- This position requires you to lead and manage the whole engineering team.
- Manage your OKRs, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- You work closely with the Product Management, Business Development, and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Lead multiple modules, third party integrations and business partners integration.
- Taking architectural decisions, defining high level and low level design.
- Track record of bringing in and growing engineering talent and more to be shared via email.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Deep understanding of technologies, high level design, low level design in a secure, scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Hands-on experience in system design, architecture or developing distributed systems.
- Should be good in writing code keeping scalability, flexibility and monitoring at center.
- Good understanding of source control tools GIT, Jira and Bitbucket, code reviews etc.
- Preferable experience in Django and Laravel frameworks, but not limited to these only.
- Experience in the development of robust and scalable Rest APIs and APIs testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus.
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ would be a plus.
- Experience in AWS cloud services.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates from the fintech domain would be preferred (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets).
About Us :
- We are a consumer lending fintech start-up on a mission to provide Fair Finance to Everyone. We have raised $15 million in debt and equity funding from leading angels that have previously backed Ola, Oyo, Myntra, Uniphore and 1mg as well as marquee NBFCs.
- Our loans are originated in partnership with 1000+ merchants who are present in over 80 cities -
- Leading healthcare chains: Indra IVF, Partha Dental, VLCC
- Home improvements: Asian Paints, Design Cafe, @home by Nilkamal
- Education : upGrad, Toppr, Board Infinity, Career Point, Bansal Learning, Miles Education E-Bikes - Ampere, Hero Electric, Lectrix, Benlng
- Our founding team has worked at fintech companies in London where they won a Banking Technology Award for Best Mobile Initiative as well as Indian FinTechs such as Coverfox and Liquiloans.
- The team has extensive experience in credit, investment banking and vendor management. They have graduated from London Business School, Northwestern University (USA), and attained the CFA charter.
As a developer in the chatbot team you’ll be responsible for expanding the scope of AERIN (Aertrip’s Chatbot) to handle all types of travel queries in a scalable and efficient manner. You will need to make AERIN as robust as possible and strive towards 100% accuracy. You should be able to design, develop, test and roll out new features quickly. You should be ready to tackle open-ended problems and build solutions for them.
Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience with NLP solutions.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks like RASA, DialogFlow is a bonus.
- Experience with spacy, nltk and other ML libraries.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Gitlab.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming.
- Sound programming skills to write algorithms for text analysis and context understanding.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Should be able to write clean and manageable code.
- Passion for innovation.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to understand both the tech and business aspects of a system.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Should be able to work independently in small teams.
engineering aspects of his/her team.
• Able to define and execute the engineering plans for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Drive engineering best practices for the team.
• Define, implement and maintain the hygiene of the production systems (both engineering
and processes) for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Responsible for the health of the business directly owned by the team.
• Challenging business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution, and
be accountable for engineering outputs
• Hiring, mentoring and retaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business,
product, operations, and clients/vendors
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end. And while doing that, we are solving some fascinating problems around decoding human psychology and understanding our audience’s content tastes using engineering and data science.
We are looking for an Engineering Head to join our founding team and drive the vision and architecture for scaling KahaniBox to 100M+ monthly users.
- Recruit and manage world-class engineering talent both in India and abroad.
- Lead the development of our content creation engine, recommendation engine, and content insight engine.
- Prototype and implement new product ideas and initiatives around increasing revenue, user retention, content consumption, etc.
- Implement and continuously improve processes for high-velocity engineering, including DevOps, testing, CI/CD, PRs, etc.
- Keep technical debt under control by reinforcing and evolving our engineering culture, which values code reviews, high test coverage, and adequate documentation.
- 7+ years of engineering experience in scaling, optimizing, and rewriting significant systems. Bonus points for gaming/media-tech experience.
- 3+ years of team management experience.
- Strong team-building and empowering skills - you excel in hiring and mentoring high-performing engineering teams.
- Exceptional competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design, and OOP.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Providers: GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Experience in building data pipelines and implementing event-driven architectures.
- Strong bias to ship early and iterate quickly with data.
- Intermediate understanding of Machine Learning.