Responsibilities: Plan, build, configure, and optimize public cloud infrastructure for high performance, scalable and reliable customer experience Lead, motivate, and scale a highly diverse team. Introduce scalable, repeatable processes that help the team deliver a high-quality product. Champion an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor. Recruit, mentor, and develop world-class engineers and engineering managers. Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software. Lead root cause analysis and collaborate with Engineering to build instrumentation into our stack to understand real-time performance characteristics Qualifications: 5+ years of experience working with kubernetes Experience working with linux containers Familiarity with the google cloud environment Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence. Demonstrated ability to build and scale world-class engineering teams. Proven track record of leading engineering teams working on large-scale, highly-distributed Cloud products and services. Experience building and cultivating strong engineering practices and processes. Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and managing services that handle thousands of requests every min.
Currently we process over a million messages and emails within our system every week. You will be responsible for strategizing, conceptualising and leading the development effort for the ISV team which will impact revenue generation for every agency in our platform for each message, call and email being processed.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide integrated Twilio and Mailgun/Sendgrid capabilities within the platform.
- Build a solid financial system to process rebilling for each message/email being processed.
- Creating/customizing various web applications in Node.js, Vue.js
- Lead and train a team of great engineers working with you.
- Writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Solid Experience in Backend engineering with Node.js.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- You have a deep understanding of micro-services architechture
- You have experience building event based systems (webhooks & listeners)
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Experience with Mailgun / Sendgrid APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
OptiMax is Climate Connect Digital's future-ready offering to renewable energy asset operators and investors. It boasts sophisticated big data processing and analytical capabilities, which feed into a suite of cutting-edge algorithms for optimising operational and commercial decision-making. Boosting renewable energy production is a critical part of the company's vision of a Net Zero grid, wherein economies around the world are able to permanently retire thermal energy production facilities, in defence of our planet's future.
About the Role
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions, while supporting the wellbeing and ongoing professional development of their team.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring backend services at scale. You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
You will lead a team of backend engineers, helping them solve technical challenges, project planning and ensuring that enterprise engineering practices are followed to help them build out robust & scalable backend services.
- Help manage our software development cycles by supporting prioritizing, speccing, and building features
- Develop a roadmap for your team’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
- Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to scale and continue shipping high-quality software (ensuring effective implementation of engineering practices such as test-driven-development, CI/CD & more)
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- This position is primarily a management role but the candidate should be extremely comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
- Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
- 6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior / principal level)
- 2+ years in managing engineering teams
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, async job processing, messaging systems, indexing/search systems, web frameworks, etc
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication
- Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
This role requires a person to drive the engineering of a set of products by aligning with business and product stakeholders, and building and upskilling a team to aid in this.
The responsibilities include:
Business and product alignment and engineering planning
- Work closely with business and product stakeholders to understand and align with product
initiatives and iterations.
- Help shape the engineering requirement by aligning with the product manager and fleshing out
concepts and user flows.
- Formalize product requirements into roadmaps and sprints.
Product and system development
- Drive high level modeling and design for projects, also focusing on non-functional aspects,
including but not limited to database design, communication protocols, deployment systems, etc.
- Drive adoption of design frameworks like domain driven design, clean architecture, etc.,
resulting in a robust layered architecture.
- Drive good code review practices, using the review process as a mentoring tool to upskill
- Ensure test coverage of systems, partly through unit and integration testing, and partly through
blackbox testing by collaborating with the Quality Assurance team, via good testing practices.
- Drive the execution of the project by delegating tasks effectively.
- Resolve blockers through technical expertise, negotiation and delegation.
- Estimate timelines and ensure adherence to them through effective sync-ups and course
- Formulate SLAs and oversee their adherence for the various systems, effectively tracking issues
and performance inefficiencies.
- Performance monitoring and optimization for systems.
- Drive technical re-design, remodeling and refactoring of systems for robustness and sustainability.
- Typically manage a team of 3 - 6 members and a portfolio of 3 - 6 products.
- Do periodic assessment of reportees, chart their career growth paths and train them.
- Recruit members into the team by collaborating effectively with the recruitment team
- Web application frameworks : Ktor, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, AWS Lambda
- Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift
- Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
- Server management : Amazon ECS, Docker
- Design frameworks : Domain Driven Design, Clean Architecture, Layered Architecture
- You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
- Product sectors include:
- Growth : You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
- Lifecycle Management : Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
- Transaction Experience : You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
- Fulfilment : As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools include allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
- Enterprise Solutions : You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.
- Software engineering experience: 7-9 years
- Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
- Exposure to consumer facing products
- Strong technical background and ability to contribute to design and review
- Familiarity with our tech stack or an analogous tech stack
- Backend engineering exposure for the last 4 year
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
- 8 - 10 years of overall experience including 3+ years in mentoring & leading a high-performance team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for design first thinking and quality of user experience
- Be well-versed in sprint estimation, planning, tracking, change management and delivery, with prior experience of Agile-based development environments
- Knowledge of UI optimisations and performance.
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools. Should understand the nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Good communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CSS fundamentals
We are looking for a Head of Engineering who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us.
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
You should have a strong understanding of software design and architecture and some technology leadership experi
Our client is looking for a dynamic & passionate Engineering Director who can lead
the tech-stack and drive teams with great leadership qualities.
Here is the JD for Director Engineering -
Completely responsible for product delivery, development process, and engineering
team performance. Provide overall direction to the engineering team.
Create a top-performing engineering team culture with high levels of team engagement
Work with the leadership team and product leaders to define engineering roadmaps and
solve business problems.
Drive engineering efforts to deliver releases with high quality and on time.
Communicate cross-functionally, hold your command in technical discussion, and have
Work with the Talent Acquisition team to hire top talent, manage their performance,
and successfully mentor them to grow professionally.
Hands-on technical expertise and management experience.
8+ years of people management experience.
Demonstrated experience to recruit and manage technical teams, including team
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large
scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS and MongoDB.
Strong software engineering skills and best practices including experience with a
modern agile development and deployment workflow.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
• Leading multiple projects end-to-end and collaborates across
functions. Driving planning, estimation and execution.
• Managing stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable and easy to maintain
• Consistent delivery of complex and well backed products in time
• Delivering well thought technical/design decisions
• Demonstrating effective communication with project team,
management and internal/external clients as necessary.
• Surfacing both technical and non-technical challenges and help resolve them
• Leading SDLC best practices
• Driving people to solve engineering challenges
• Building and leading high performance team
- Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar. Experience in working with TOGAF standards is preferred.
- Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
- Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
- In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
- Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools.
- Experience in docker based deployment models.
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying cloud based (One or more among AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) enterprise solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development)