Why work with us?
- Applies scripting/programming skills to assemble various types of source data (unstructured, semi-structured, and structured) into well-prepared datasets with multiple levels of granularities (e.g., demographics, customers, products, transactions).
- Lead the development of standard and customized reporting, dashboards, and analysis of information
- Lead the development of tools, methodologies, and statistical
- Provide hands-on development and support in creating and launching various tools and reporting
- Develops analytical solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder
- Works with various data owners to discover and select available data from internal sources to fulfill analytical needs
- Summarizes statistical findings and draws conclusions, presents actionable business recommendations. Presents findings & recommendations in a simple, clear way to drive action.
- Uses the appropriate algorithms to discover
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Post Secondary Degree – Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degrees with curriculum related to data structures and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an analyst
- Minimum 5 years of knowledge of business intelligence tools and programming languages
- Advance skills in data analysis and profiling, data mapping, data modeling, data lakes, and analytics
- Data Analytics: AWS Quicksight and Redshift
- Data Migration: solid in SQL and ETL
- Scripting and Integration: REST APIs, GraphQL, Nodejs, AWS Lambda/API Gateway
- Experience working with data mining and performing quantitative analysis
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and associated data sets
- Business acumen results-oriented
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create, coordinate and facilitate presentations
- Time management, highly organized
- Collaboration and Team Engagement
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Data-driven/Metrics Driven
2. hands on experience using python, sql, tablaue
3. Data Analyst
About Amagi & Growth
Amagi Corporation is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising solutions to broadcast TV and streaming TV platforms. Amagi enables content owners to launch, distribute and monetize live linear channels on Free-Ad-Supported TV and video services platforms. Amagi also offers 24x7 cloud managed services bringing simplicity, advanced automation, and transparency to the entire broadcast operations. Overall, Amagi supports 500+ channels on its platform for linear channel creation, distribution, and monetization with deployments in over 40 countries. Amagi has offices in New York (Corporate office), Los Angeles, and London, broadcast operations in New Delhi, and our Development & Innovation center in Bangalore. Amagi is also expanding in Singapore, Canada and other countries.
Amagi has seen phenomenal growth as a global organization over the last 3 years. Amagi has been a profitable firm for the last 2 years, and is now looking at investing in multiple new areas. Amagi has been backed by 4 investors - Emerald, Premji Invest, Nadathur and Mayfield. As of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021, the company witnessed stellar growth in the areas of channel creation, distribution, and monetization, enabling customers to extend distribution and earn advertising dollars while saving up to 40% in cost of operations compared to traditional delivery models. Some key highlights of this include:
· Annual revenue growth of 136%
· 44% increase in customers
· 50+ Free Ad Supported Streaming TV (FAST) platform partnerships and 100+ platform partnerships globally
· 250+ channels added to its cloud platform taking the overall tally to more than 500
· Approximately 2 billion ad opportunities every month supporting OTT ad-insertion for 1000+ channels
· 60% increase in workforce in the US, UK, and India to support strong customer growth (current headcount being 360 full-time employees + Contractors)
· 5-10x growth in ad impressions among top customers
Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
● Experience with big data tools: Hive/Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive etc.
● Experience with querying multiple databases SQL/NoSQL, including
Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB etc.
● Experience in Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search is desirable.
● Strong Experience with object-oriented/functional/ scripting languages:
Python(preferred), Core Java, Java Script, Scala, Shell Scripting etc.
● Must have debugging complex code skills, experience on ML/AI
algorithms is a plus.
● Experience in version control tool Git or any is mandatory.
● Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, S3
● Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming,
● Working on an awesome AI product for the eCommerce domain.
● Build the next-generation information extraction, computer vision product powered
by state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning techniques.
● Work with an international top-notch engineering team with full commitment to
Machine Learning development.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues &
● Good understanding of the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains:
computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization, etc.
● Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet,
BERT. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries
in a short time.
● Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web
services and modern software technologies.
● Maintained/contributed machine learning projects, familiar with the agile software
development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version
● Skilled in the following programming languages: Python 3.
● Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation
- Design, build & test ETL processes using Python & SQL for the corporate data warehouse
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Maintain advertising data integrity by working closely with R&D to organize and store data in a format that provides accurate data and allows the business to quickly identify issues.
- Evaluate and prototype new technologies in the area of data processing
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with product, data, engineering, QA and operations teams
- High energy level, strong team player and good work ethic
- Data analysis, understanding of business requirements and translation into logical pipelines & processes
- Identification, analysis & resolution of production & development bugs
- Support the release process including completing & reviewing documentation
- Configure data mappings & transformations to orchestrate data integration & validation
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Document solutions, tools & processes
- Create & support test plans with hands-on testing
- Peer reviews of work developed by other data engineers within the team
- Establish good working relationships & communication channels with relevant departments
Skills and Qualifications we look for
- University degree 2.1 or higher (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. Master’s degree in any data subject will be a strong advantage.
- 4 - 6 years experience with data engineering.
- Strong coding ability and software development experience in Python.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and Data Processing.
- Google cloud platform (Cloud composer, Dataflow, Cloud function, Bigquery, Cloud storage, dataproc)
- Good working experience in any one of the ETL tools (Airflow would be preferable).
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good to have skills - Apache pyspark, CircleCI, Terraform
- Motivated, self-directed, able to work with ambiguity and interested in emerging technologies, agile and collaborative processes.
- Understanding & experience of agile / scrum delivery methodology
Datametica is Hiring for Datastage Developer
- Must have 3 to 8 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should be good in writing complex SQL queries.
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
GlowRoad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share
the catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc and
convert them to sales. GlowRoad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web-store, market their products and track all transactions through its platform.
GlowRoad app has ~15M downloads and 1- million + MAU's.-
GlowRoad has been funded by global VCs like Accel Partners, CDH, KIP and Vertex Ventures and recently raised series C Funding. We are scaling our operations across India.-
GlowRoad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion
users and reimagining e-commerce for mobile-first users. A great environment, a fun, open,
energetic and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
● Gather, process/analyze and report business data across departments
● Report key business data/metrics on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly
● Structure concise reports to share with management
● Work closely with Senior Analysts to create data pipelines for Analytical
Databases for Category, Operations, Marketing, Support teams.
● Assist Senior Analysts in projects by learning new reporting tools like Power BI
and advanced analytics with R
● Engineering Graduate
● 6- 24 months of Hands on experience with SQL, Excel, Google Spreadsheets
● Experience in creating MIS/Dashboards in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
● Strong in Mathematics
● Ability to take full ownership in terms of timeline and data sanity with respect to
● Basic Verbal and Written English Communication
- Must have the experience of leading teams and drive customer interactions
- Must have multiple successful deployments user stories
- Extensive hands on experience in Apache Spark along with HiveQL
- Sound knowledge in Amazon Web Services or any other Cloud environment.
- Experienced in data flow orchestration using Apache Airflow
- JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet file formats with snappy compression.
- File movements between HDFS and AWS S3
- Experience in shell scripting and scripting to automate report generation and migration of reports to AWS S3
- Worked in building a data pipeline using Pandas and Flask FrameworkGood Familiarity with Anaconda and Jupyternotebook
We are looking for a Developer/Senior Developers to be a part of building advanced analytical platform leveraging Big Data technologies and transform the legacy systems. This role is an exciting, fast-paced, constantly changing and challenging work environment, and will play an important role in resolving and influencing high-level decisions.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, who can work under general guidelines in a fast-spaced environment.
- Overall minimum of 4 to 8 year of software development experience and 2 years in Data Warehousing domain knowledge
- Must have 3 years of hands-on working knowledge on Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Kafka, Spark Streaming, SCALA etc…
- Excellent knowledge in SQL & Linux Shell scripting
- Bachelors/Master’s/Engineering Degree from a well-reputed university.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time, and People effectively
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Diverse knowledge and experience of working on Agile Deliveries and Scrum teams.
- Should works as a senior developer/individual contributor based on situations
- Should be part of SCRUM discussions and to take requirements
- Adhere to SCRUM timeline and deliver accordingly
- Participate in a team environment for the design, development and implementation
- Should take L3 activities on need basis
- Prepare Unit/SIT/UAT testcase and log the results
- Co-ordinate SIT and UAT Testing. Take feedbacks and provide necessary remediation/recommendation in time.
- Quality delivery and automation should be a top priority
- Co-ordinate change and deployment in time
- Should create healthy harmony within the team
- Owns interaction points with members of core team (e.g.BA team, Testing and business team) and any other relevant stakeholders
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company.
We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics.
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of SQL,Python,R,ggplot2, matplotlib, seaborn, Shiny, Dash; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills in statistics, algebra
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Lead and drive the development in BI domain using Tableau eco-system with deep technical and BI ecosystem knowledge. The resource will be responsible for the dashboard design, development, and delivery of BI services using Tableau eco-system.
Key functions & responsibilities:
Communication & interaction with the Project Manager to understand the requirement
Dashboard designing, development and deployment using Tableau eco-system
Ensure delivery within a given time frame while maintaining quality
Stay up to date with current tech and bring relevant ideas to the table
Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
Performs other related duties as assigned or advised
He/she should be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through an example in
his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
Contribute in dashboard designing, R&D and project delivery using Tableau
Batchelor’s degree preferable in Computer science.
Master’s degree would have an added advantage.
Overall 2-5 Years of experience in DWBI development projects, having worked on BI and
Visualization technologies (Tableau, Qlikview) for at least 2 years.
At least 2 years of experience covering Tableau implementation lifecycle including hands-on development/programming, managing security, data modelling, data blending, etc.
Technology & Skills:
Hands on expertise of Tableau administration and maintenance
Strong working knowledge and development experience with Tableau Server and Desktop
Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and Data modelling
Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Exposure to alternate Visualization technologies like Qlikview, Spotfire, Pentaho etc.
Good communication & Analytical skills with Excellent creative and conceptual thinking
Superior organizational skills, attention to detail/level of quality, Strong communication
skills, both verbal and written