- Lister is actively engaged with client across digital transformation and engineering
- As a part of this engagement, you will be working with our clients on solution design and architecture, technology decisions, while co-ordinating technical efforts for the team
- As a Technical Lead:, You will need to collaborate with Solution Architects define technology
- roadmap, evaluate/recommend technologies, architect and design solutions, Work
- with other developers to oversee the development and implementation
- You will translate functional requirements from business stakeholders to the technical
- team for implementation
- You will need to troubleshoot design flaws and system bottlenecks
- You will have to be hands-on with code reviews and evaluate implementation for performance and scale
- Manage communication between our clients and internal teams in India and USA
- Coordinate with the offshore team to deliver projects across work streams, Identify risks, issues and blockers to progress and mitigate them for the team
- Rapidly gain an understanding of project requirements and drive execution
- Work with delivery team to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs are met.
- Microservice design pattern is a must
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and CI/CD pipelines is preferable
- Experience in software development tools like Prettier, CodeCov, Snyk, etc..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; client facing and interpersonal skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Experience in Designing scalable architecture systems for Node-based applications
- Ability to grasp complex implementations; Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Should have experience of working with offshore team
- Experience in working on large scale technology transformation projects for product companies is preferable
- Technology contributions to open source projects will be an added advantage
- Should have completed Certifications or training on AWS (AWS Solutions Architect), NodeJS, front-end frameworks.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Lister Technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be a key member in building modern web application platforms.
- Building user interfaces for management products
- Creating wireframes, prototypes based on the requirements.
- Building api for UI backend.
- Provide assistance in the up-gradation and maintenance of web applications.
- 3 to 5 years of web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with api and microservice development.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJs, Java, GoLang, etc.
- Exposure to wireframing and prototyping.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB.
- Good to have:
- Experience in UX design.
- Working experience on Linux environments.
- Working experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working experience in microservices.
- Knowledge of the networking domain.
● Be an active contributor to the team to plan, design and build solutions.
● Work closely with founders to decide the direction of the product.
● You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in
your areas of expertise.
● Implement UI for our web app.
● Build microservices to support new functionality.
● Bind our front and back end services together.
● Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
● Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
● Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be. You might have to
interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep in multiple
technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are
● You are experienced with modern React/TypeScript/CSS/HTML coding, testing,
debugging and automation techniques
● You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web
● You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus
● You have a working understanding of object oriented and functional programming
● You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video
● You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your
● Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus
● A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, JDBC
Solid and proficient skills in Angular 6+
Strong foundation in Restful design practices
Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
Knowledge of Control M
Good to have:
Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Maven)
Knowledge of basics of Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Jenkins
Location: Hybrid / Remote
Mandatory Technical Skills: ReactJS, ES6, Context API, GraphQL, Redux, Payment Gateway
Not Mandatory skills: Redux saga, Gatsby, Git Pipeline, Deployment on Cloud AWS/Azure/Google
Mandatory Technical Skills: NodeJS, ES6, Express, Apollo Server, Send Grid Email, Twilio SMS, Payment Gateway,
Exception Management, Error Loggin, API Developement, API Security, PostGreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL, MongoDB/CouchDB
Not Mandatory: Docker Deployment, Git Pipeline, Auto Deployment, AWS/Azure/Google, NestJS
Job roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement key components of our technical infrastructure, including services supporting payments, lottery results, user management, and game mechanics
- Design and implement user-facing features for Web, iOS, and Android applications
- Take ownership of mission-critical functionality that is consumed by our mobile, web, and internal applications
- Work as a team with your peers, collaborating on architecture, mentoring teammates, and pushing our entire stack forward
- Stay up to date on the latest innovations in our industry and in our tech stack
- Integrating with and managing third-party APIs as well as designing and developing APIs for partners and peers
- Work with the product team to keep the roadmap realistic, on track, and groomed
- Capable of writing technical specs and documenting work
- Management of Jira, Git, AWS, Heroku, and other platform systems
Competencies and Skills Required
- Requires excellent analytical, problem-solving, and good communications skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Able to understand requirements and implement complete business solutions for our industry
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
2+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Broad experience with various Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring REST Experience with ORM technologies such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Mybatis Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache, Jetty) and UI/UX design. Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Maven
- Minimum 3+ years of ReactJS Web Application development
- Minimum 3+ years of Node.js server-side rendered development
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise-grade applications
- Experience working with Docker or kubernetes
- Strong ability to troubleshoot / debug issues
- Experience integrating REST APIs, ability to quickly pick up new APIs/SDKs
- Capable of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong discipline in documenting engineering processes and best practices
- Disciplined in writing unit tests, test code coverage
The Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for bringing the platform to the next level and ensuring the stability of the core platform. S/he will report directly to our GM and will have the opportunity to participate in the next phase of growth at Delishop, developing the platform and adapting it to meet the needs of new verticals. S/he will have flexibility and responsibilities from day one with expectations to contribute to the growth of the company by bringing new ideas and solutions to the table.
- Coordinate project work with junior staff under the supervision of the GM.
- Act as a technical lead to the junior staff
- Lead production troubleshooting.
- Participate in the ideation of how to optimise the platform.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in development.
- Very good knowledge of ReactJS including workflows (eg: redux)
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Experience creating and using APIs (REST)
- Solid experience with ExpressJS/lambda and other backend technologies
- Understand of token and authentication mechanisms (eg: JWT)
- Experience with AWS, Command line tools and Auto-Scaling Environments.
- Comfortable with GIT (CLI), including branching and merging.
- Eager to try out and learn about new technologies and approaches every day.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and teambuilding skills.
- Able and confident to communicate in English with colleagues and clients.
- Curious about best practices and adopting them;
- Experience with leading development teams and interacting with clients.
- Works hard, party harder.
- USD 1000-1200 per month
- Working Hours: TBD
We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.