AWS Certification must.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
We are hiring DevOps Engineers for luxury-commerce platform that is well-funded and is now ready for its next level of growth. It is backed by reputed investors and is already a leader in its space. The focus for the coming years will be heavily on scaling the platform through technology. Market-driven competitive salary or the right candidate
Job Title : DevOps System Engineer
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting the IT infrastructure
- Writing scripts for service quality analysis, monitoring, and operation
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/fixes
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD)
- Quality control and management of the codebase
- Ownership of infrastructure and deployments in various environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Prior experience as a DevOps engineer
- Good knowledge of various operating systems - Linux, Windows, Mac.
- Good Knowledge of Networking, virtualization, Containerization technologies.
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, CI/CD)
- Familiarity with one or more popular cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Knowledge of systems and platforms security
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Skills: Linux, Networking, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Nagios
Experience : 5+ years
Location: Prabhadevi, Mumbai
Interested candidates can apply with their updated profiles.
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in India. Our offering includes custom-configured hybrid cloud solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, to manage our clients Hybrid Cloud Environments.
In addition, we build and deploy our private cloud solutions using Open stack to provide our clients with a secure, cost effective and scale able Hybrid Cloud solution. We work with start-ups as well as enterprise clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work on exciting projects and have an opportunity to expand their knowledge working on adjacent technologies as well.
Must have skills
• Provisioning skills on IaaS cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong working experience in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Front, etc.)
• Ability to design solutions based on client requirements.
• Some experience with various network LAN/WAN appliances like (Cisco routers and ASA systems, Barracuda, Meraki, SilverPeak, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
• Understanding of networked storage like (NFS / SMB / iSCSI / Storage GW / Windows Offline)
• Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol & internet technologies.
• Passion for innovation and problem solving, in a start-up environment.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have
• Remote Monitoring & Management.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containers.
• Exposure to DevOps automation scripts & experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Architect / Practitioner certification from OEM with hands-on capabilities.
What you will be working on
• Trouble shoot and handle L2/ L3 tickets.
• Design and architect Enterprise Cloud systems and services.
• Design, Build and Maintain environments primarily in AWS using EC2, S3/Storage, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Direct Connect, Route53, Firewall, etc.
• Build and deploy in GCP/ Azure as needed.
• Architect cloud solutions keeping performance, cost and BCP considerations in mind.
• Plan cloud migration projects as needed.
• Collaborate & work as part of a cohesive team.
• Help build our private cloud offering on Open stack.
The Senior Information Security Engineer is responsible for the implementation, execution and maintenance of technology solutions to mitigate risk, to protect the IT and Engineering environments by reducing the probability of, and to minimize the effects of, damage caused by malware, malicious activities and security events.
The individual will help protect the company by deploying, tuning, and managing security tools across the computing environment, as well as provide security incident response cycle support. They should have a passion and skills for identifying the latest cyber threats. The individual will:
- Working knowledge of infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipelines tools (i.e. Jenkins, Teamcity, CircleCI etc..)
- Lead and participate in major day-to-day operational aspects of the security engineering team including improvement of current security controls while constantly identifying areas of needed improvement
- Deep hands-on security experience with cloud providers, such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Understanding of automated security testing approaches and tools
- Experience with proactive integration of security into the development process
- Lead continuous improvement efforts of out security tools and systems (Concertation on SIEM, IDS, EDR Tools)
- Work with our customers (Security Operations, Incident Response, and Product teams) to incorporate high quality security alerting into their operational workflows
- Improve overall security practitioner efficiency through process automation
- Foster and promote collaboration among all members of the IT, Infrastructure, and Risk Management Departments.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7+ years of cybersecurity experience
- Must have previous experience performing threat hunting and incident response duties using SIEM tools, cybersecurity management consoles, and ticketing systems
- Experience in deployment, development, and maintenance of SIEM
- Experience writing and using Ansible server administration scripts, and create simple Python, BASH, or Powershell scripts to automate cybersecurity functions
- Scripting experience to automate security operations, alerting, and compliance checks, CI/CD design, deployment, and management
- Experience with managing endpoint response and detection infrastructure and endpoints at the enterprise level, including performing upgrades to the back end application and deploying new agent versions to endpoints
- Understanding the investigative process and performing triage for cybersecurity incidents
- Experience maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with ability to handle competing demands while meeting deadlines
- Experience in authentication protocols and frameworks to include OAuth, and AWS IAM
- Proactive and motivated; team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and cross-functional knowledge across multiple IT operational and security disciplines
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, be trustworthy, and have the ability to lead and inspire change
In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with all of the AWS services and other similar cloud services
Strong knowledge of core architectural concepts including distributed computing , scalability, availability, and performance to recommend the best backend solutions for our products
Preferred AWS Certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional/Associate AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate AWS Developer Associate
- ITCAN is looking for an AWS Solution Architect who will be responsible for development of scalable, optimized, and reliable backend solutions using AWS services for all our products. You will ensure that our products consume AWS services in the mast effective methods. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Analyse requirements and devise innovative, efficient, and cost-effective architecture using AWS components and services that ensure scalability, availability and high- performance.
- Develop automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash and Shell scripting and implementing
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Code Deploy, Git, Code Pipeline, Code Commit etc. To ensure seamless deployment with no downtime.
- Redesign architectures end Lo-end seamlessly by working through major software upgrades such as Apache.
- Ensure an always-running network with the ability to set up redundant DNS systems with failover capabilities.
- Ensure the AWS services consumed are aligned with best practices to ensure higher availability and security along with optimal cost utilization.
- Using AWS-managed services, implement ELK systems end-to-end.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
EXP:: 4 - 7 yrs
- Any scripting language:: Python, Scala, shell or bash
- Cloud:: AWS
- Database:: Relational (SQL) & non-relational (NoSQL)
- CI/CD tools and Version controlling
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.