Strong experience with Laravel Framework
Experience in databases like MySQL
Minimum 3+ years of Laravel Experience - building database-driven applications
Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture, Microservices, etc
Basic knowledge of Dev-ops - AWS, Github- Familiarity
About Innovative Incentive and rewards Pvt.Ltd
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of JAVA/J2EE based applications.
- Hands on experience in building applications using Java 8 and Spring framework (Boot, MVC, Security)
- Hands on experience on Microservices architecture, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML, and containers (docker)
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures. Knowledge of NoSQL database is plus.
- Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: Hibernate, JPA
- Familiarity with modern UI frameworks (Angular, React)
- Fair understanding of security concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, OWASP, OAuth, JWT)
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure services like AWS or Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and code quality tools
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Proficiency with Source Control: Bitbucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN) or similar
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Must possess good leadership skills and have ability to lead a team of 3-5 developers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 years Minimum experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework CodeIgniter (Version 3 onwards)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Must have knowledge of Git usage
- Knowledge in Ajax
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating and customizing WordPress Themes and Plug-ins.
- Will be responsible for WordPress backend development.
- Will have to integrate WordPress Plugins, APIs, and third-party apps.
- Will have to develop, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers and devices
- Will have to work with Themes, Plug-ins.
- Will be responsible to Theme/Plug-in customization as per requirement.
- Should contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of the Plug-in and theme customizations.
- Should have experience working with readymade themes and plug-ins.
- Knowledge of other page builders like – Elementor, Divi etc
- Good understanding of version control tools like GIT.
• Strong technical experience with Java 8 and above
• Sound understanding of Database concepts & experienced with MySQL.
• Good knowledge of Angular 2+ version.
• Good knowledge of REST APIs and Spring Boot.
• Awareness with any of version control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
• Awareness and exposure of AWS architecture components such as S3, SQS, Lambda, EKS etc
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of Docker and Containerization.
• Working in Agile env will be plus.
• Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD process.
• Experience of onshore/offshore team collaborations.
• Makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
We (Brinkads) are searching for passionate people who have an interest in making their career in this Big, Promising, and Prevailing industry of Digital in India.
The company is looking for a WebDeveloper- Backendprofile who has at least 3+ years of experience in a similar domain and has shown the right output to the respective requirements of the previous organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
There are the following Skills & Capabilities we would like to find in the aspirants. The candidate must have
Good Communication & Presentation skills
Healthy Interpersonal Skillset & should carry of Problem-Solving & Creative Thinking attitude
Proficiency in fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, and JS.
Proficiency with server-side script PHP.
Familiarity with database technology MySQL.
Proficiency with JS library jQuery.
Knowledge of AWS including EBS, EC2 Code Pipeline, and RDS.
Understanding of SDLC
Worked on any platform for version controlling and collaboration such as GitHub, git, or Jira.
Worked on implementations of API integrations to new or existing partners
Creating, Organizing, and managing test automation in new or existing software.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or Computer Application
The Head office is located in Gurgaon at MGF Metropolis Mall, Nearby MG Road Metro Station.
Senior PHP Developer Jobs In Jaipur
We are looking for self-motivated, hard-working and passionate web developers with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding frameworks - Codeigniter, Laravel
Front-end development including HTML / CSS / jQuery (essential)
Understanding of Ajax (essential)
Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML)
Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies
Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.