We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in C# | Visual Basic
- Experience using .NET 5+ | Core
- Experience in developing NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React |
- Familiarity with Kendo UI | DevExpress | Syncfusion
- Integrating web analytics tools
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud
About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
1) Java DeveloperExp. : 6+ YearsBudget : 38LPA MaxType : PermanentNotice Period : Immediate to 15 Days (only Serving notice period candidates)Location : Bangalore / Pune (Hybrid Model)
Mandatory Skills :Java, Spring, Hibernate, Multi threading, Kafka/MongoDb, Microservices.
Relv Exp into Spring, Hibernate, Multi threading, Kafka/MongoDb, Microservices-
(Any offers in hand and LWD)-
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer for immediate hiring.Candidate must have at least 1 years of experience in working on PHP based projects with MySQL backend. The ideal candidate should have the drive and passion to thrive in a startup environment. Should be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of a project. Skills Required:
- Strong experience in PHP with deep understanding of Codeigniter framework
- Working experience with SQL, table design, and entity relationships.
- Familiarity with relational databases mySQL or MS SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of how the web works (Servers, Sockets, HTTP, Rest API).
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3/4, Bootstrap.
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Version control systems like Git and GitHub ·
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms.
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent experience Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
Support and ongoing development for existing projects
Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
3 to 7 years of experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
Experienced with Flask / Pyramid / Falcon
Experience with Agile / SCRUM practices
Experience setting up and managing servers.
Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms ( AWS )
e-commerce integration and custom development
Custom web-based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers, and other team members
Object-oriented design and development strategies
Web services / ReST API design is Key
Understanding of Microservices is a bonus
We work in the latest technology, and our foundations are data structures, algorithms, strong logical reasoning, and mathematics. We are looking for very strong engineers who love coding, optimizing, and making sure their code is the most efficient possible.
You will be involved with hardcore development. If you are an assembler of code or packages from different places to build something, you may not find our team to be the right fit.
You must be someone who can build anything from the ground up. Programming language should not be any barrier for you, as you should be able to pick up any programming language or underlying technology within a week.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Core development. Ready to participate in designing, brainstorming, and development process. You must give sleepless nights to meet deadlines whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy
- Ability to understand software requirements based on a wireframe/program specification
- Familiarity with GoLang / PHP / Python / Java / C / C++ / Linux Shell and Scripting / HTML / CSS / JS / Node.js is a plus
- Effective communication skills to ensure smooth coordination of tasks with Team Leader
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL, and PL/SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with ML, TensorFlow, and Keras is a plus
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache, NGNIX, and the HTTP protocol is plus
- Knowledge of multi-process, threads, memory, and filesystem on Linux is desirable
To consider you for current opening, please make sure to understand the following question and solve it. A simple program in any programing language would do. If you are not able to solve this, then please do not apply.
Write a function foo(x) where foo(foo(x)) = -x (assume x to be an integer, and foo(x) has to be always real), any programming language would do. Before submitting the answers, plz verify that the output of foo(foo(10)) should be -10 and foo(foo(-10)) should be 10.
- Participates in software development on daily basis. Helps collaborate with peer junior developers in the team.
- Participates in design and development activities on daily basis.
- Develops within & leverages integration technologies like Azure IOT hub, service bus, etc.
- Recognizes synergies & functionality across multiple technologies, and leverages them as appropriate
- Reviews and analyzes business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Creates technical documents for software products using Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and other MS Office applications.
- Participates in all Scrum ceremonies: Sprint Planning and Estimation, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Translates technical requirements into application code and modules
- Makes modifications to existing applications and modules in accordance with written user stories
- Unit tests and works closely with the QA/Testing team.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in a timely fashion, communicating updates as determined until the issue is resolved
- Works closely with the team to help identify the root cause and implement solutions to reduce the recurring defects and issues
- Takes part in code reviews and reviewing the work of colleagues
- Works with developers to maintain a standard release plan, including code check-in processes & solution management
- 8+ years experience working in an IT environment
- 3+ years experience as a senior software developer.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer or senior developer.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer using the following development languages: C#, .NET
- 2+ years experience in Microsoft Azure.
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- 5+ years experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- 2+ years experience using a relational database (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- 6+ months experience using Azure Cosmos DB or a NoSQL database
- Demonstrated project experience regarding estimates, planning, and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Proven ability working with business, engineering, and R&D teams to translate needs to Application Development teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area or equivalent
- Experience working in a multi-technology environment is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in IoT environments
- Experience developing mobile solutions
- Experience using PI OSIsoft (PI OSIsoft API and/or PI AF SDK)
- Strong knowledge of a variety of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum) and an understanding as to when each of these approaches is most suitable
- Experience in working in a methodical and structured manner.
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully team with software vendors, outsourcing partners, and internal business and IT associates.
- Must be able to perform as an effective member in a team-oriented environment, maintain a positive attitude, and achieve desired results while working with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and technologies, and passion for conveying knowledge
- Excellent organization skills
- Prior experience working with global development teams
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.
● Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
● Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
● Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
● Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
● Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
● Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
● Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
Experience using Jira and Confluence
● Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
Mentor and train other team members
● Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
● Provide documentation and training on the solution