|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
Chai Raises series B+ funding round - https://bit.ly/33NALeY
More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea and South East Asia. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to work on the product for South Asia Markets, and looking for engineers with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
PS: Chai (Korean) here stands for "Making a Difference" and not the 'Chai' in 'Chai Point'.
Culture and Values at Chai Finance
* You will be joining a team that stands for, as the company name 'CHAI' suggests - "Making a difference".
* You will be joining a culture that identifies more with Sports Teams rather than a 9 to 5 workplace.
* Your will have peers who are/have
** Highly Self Driven with A sense of purpose
** High Energy Levels - Building stuff is your sport
** Ownership - Solve customer problems end to end - Customer is your Boss
** Hunger to learn - Highly motivated to keep developing new tech skill sets
Who you are ?
* You are an athlete and Devops/DevSecOps is your sport.
* Your passion drives you to learn and build stuff and not because your manager tells you to.
* Your work ethic is that of an athlete preparing for your next marathon. Your sport drives you and you like being in the zone.
* You are NOT a clockwatcher renting out your time, and NOT have an attitude of "I will do only what is asked for"
* Enjoys solving problems and delight users both internally and externally
* Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
* Posses strong & effective communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear & concise way
* Responsible, self-directed, forward thinker, and operates with focus, discipline and minimal supervision
* A team player with a strong work ethic
* 4+ year of experience working as a Devops/DevSecOps Engineer
* BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* Must have actively managed infrastructure components & devops for high quality and high scale products
* Proficient knowledge and experience on infra concepts - Networking/Load Balancing/High Availability
* Experience on designing and configuring infra in cloud service providers - AWS / GCP / AZURE
* Knowledge on Secure Infrastructure practices and designs
* Experience with DevOps, DevSecOps, Release Engineering, and Automation
* Experience with Agile development incorporating TDD / CI / CD practices
Hands on Skills
* Proficient in atleast one high level Programming Language: Go / Java / C
* Proficient in scripting - bash scripting etc - to build/glue together devops/datapipeline workflows
* Proficient in Cloud Services - AWS / GCP / AZURE
* Hands on experience on CI/CD & relevant tools - Jenkins / Travis / Gitops / SonarQube / JUnit / Mock frameworks
* Hands on experience on Kubenetes ecosystem & container based deployments - Kubernetes / Docker / Helm Charts / Vault / Packer / lstio / Flyway
* Hands on experience on Infra as code frameworks - Terraform / Crossplane / Ansible
* Version Control & Code Quality: Git / Github / Bitbucket / SonarQube
* Experience on Monitoring Tools: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana / Prometheus / Grafana / Datadog / Nagios
* Experience with RDBMS Databases & Caching services: Postgres / MySql / Redis / CDN
* Experience with Data Pipelines/Worflow tools: Airflow / Kafka / Flink / Pub-Sub
* DevSecOps - Cloud Security Assessment, Best Practices & Automation
* DevSecOps - Vulnerabiltiy Assessments/Penetration Testing for Web, Network and Mobile applications
* Preferrable to have Devops/Infra Experience for products in Payments/Fintech domain - Payment Gateways/Bank integrations etc
What will you do ?
* Provisioning the infrastructure using Crossplane/Terraform/Cloudformation scripts.
* Creating and Managing the AWS EC2, RDS, EKS, S3, VPC, KMS and IAM services, EKS clusters & RDS Databases.
* Monitor the infra to prevent outages/downtimes and honor our infra SLAs
* Deploy and manage new infra components.
* Update and Migrate the clusters and services.
* Reducing the cloud cost by enabling/scheduling for less utilized instances.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in - product, design, engineering
* Uphold best practices in Devops/DevSecOps and Infra management with attention to security best practices
* Cloud Security Assessment & Automation
* Modify existing infra to adhere to security best practices
* Perform Threat Modelling of Web/Mobile applications
* Integrate security testing tools (SAST, DAST) in to CI/CD pipelines
* Incident management and remediation - Monitoring security incidents, recovery from and remediation of the issues
* Perform frequent Vulnerabiltiy Assessments/Penetration Testing for Web, Network and Mobile applications
* Ensure the environment is compliant to CIS, NIST, PCI etc.
Here are examples of apps/features you will be supporting as a Devops/DevSecOps Engineer
* Intuitive, easy-to-use APIs for payment process.
* Integrations with local payment gateways in international markets.
* Dashboard to manage gateways and transactions.
* Analytics platform to provide insights
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in India. Our offering includes custom-configured hybrid cloud solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, to manage our clients Hybrid Cloud Environments.
In addition, we build and deploy our private cloud solutions using Open stack to provide our clients with a secure, cost effective and scale able Hybrid Cloud solution. We work with start-ups as well as enterprise clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work on exciting projects and have an opportunity to expand their knowledge working on adjacent technologies as well.
Must have skills
• Provisioning skills on IaaS cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong working experience in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Front, etc.)
• Ability to design solutions based on client requirements.
• Some experience with various network LAN/WAN appliances like (Cisco routers and ASA systems, Barracuda, Meraki, SilverPeak, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
• Understanding of networked storage like (NFS / SMB / iSCSI / Storage GW / Windows Offline)
• Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol & internet technologies.
• Passion for innovation and problem solving, in a start-up environment.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have
• Remote Monitoring & Management.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containers.
• Exposure to DevOps automation scripts & experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Architect / Practitioner certification from OEM with hands-on capabilities.
What you will be working on
• Trouble shoot and handle L2/ L3 tickets.
• Design and architect Enterprise Cloud systems and services.
• Design, Build and Maintain environments primarily in AWS using EC2, S3/Storage, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Direct Connect, Route53, Firewall, etc.
• Build and deploy in GCP/ Azure as needed.
• Architect cloud solutions keeping performance, cost and BCP considerations in mind.
• Plan cloud migration projects as needed.
• Collaborate & work as part of a cohesive team.
• Help build our private cloud offering on Open stack.
Required qualifications and must have skills
5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ infrastructure software engineers
5+ years of experience in building and scaling technical infrastructure
5+ years of experience in delivering software
Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management and managing engineers
Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have Skills
Experience with Hadoop, Hive and Presto
Application/infrastructure benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices
Familiarity with reliability best practices
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
● Building and managing multiple application environments on AWS using automation tools like Terraform or
● Deploy applications with zero downtime via automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
● Setting up Infrastructure monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
● Setting up centralised logging using tools such as ELK.
● Containerisation of applications/microservices.
● Ensure application availability to 99.9% with highly available infrastructure.
● Monitoring performance of applications and databases.
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
● Working with software developers to ensure that release cycle and deployment processes are followed.
● Evaluating existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis,
identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
● Strong knowledge of AWS Managed Services such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ECR, S3, Cloudfront, SES, Redshift, Elastic Cache,
● Experience in handling production workloads.
● Experience with Nginx web server.
● Experience with NoSql and Sql Databases such as MongoDB, Postgresql etc.
● Experience with Containerisation of applications/micro services using Docker.
● Understanding of system administration in Linux environments.
● Strong Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code such as Terraform, Cloudformation etc.
● Strong knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef etc.
● Familiarity with tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Vercel, JIRA etc.
● Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python etc.
● Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices and agile methodology
● Strong communication and documentation skills.
● An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
● Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
- You’ll streamline and automate the software development and infrastructure management processes and play a crucial role in executing high-impact initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our platforms.
- You’ll translate complex use cases into discrete technical solutions in platform architecture, design and coding, functionality, usability, and optimization.
- You will drive automation in repetitive tasks, configuration management, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to debug/troubleshoot Cloud AWS-based systems and BigData applications.
- You’ll continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the development and operational efficiency of the platforms.
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the technology stack of the organization.
Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Kubernetes and container orchestration, Web servers (Nginx, Apache), Application Servers(Tomcat,Node.js,..), document stores and relational databases (AWS RDS-MySQL).
- Site Reliability Engineering patterns and visibility /performance/availability monitoring (Cloudwatch, Prometheus)
- Background in and happy to work hands-on with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Supportive and collaborative personality - ability to influence and drive progress with your peers
Our Technology Stack:
- Cloud (AWS)
- Python/GoLang Programming
- Automation Tools
Implement DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Coordination and communication within the team and with client team
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous
development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Pre-requisite skills required:
Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
Experience of scripting in at-least 2 languages ( Bash + Python / Ruby )
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
Experience with Docker, AWS ( ec2, s3, iam, eks, route53), Ansible, Helm, Terraform
Experience with building, maintaining, and deploying Kubernetes environments and
Experience with build and release automation and dependency management; implementing
Clear fundamentals with DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, Micro-Services, Monolith etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus