capacity of an architect
Technically hands-on experience on AWS and Azure. Experience in PaaS services like Lambda,
ECS, EKS, Fargate, Elastic bean stalk, Step functions, workflow serivce, SQS, SES, DynamoDB,
RDS, ACS, AKS, Webapp, Logic Apps, SQL Azure, Workflow service, Service Bus, Storage Queues,
MySQL, Azure functions
Tehcnically hands-on experience in migrating or building enterprise .NET or Java stack
applications on AWS or Azure
Technically hands-on experience in containerizing customer .NET and/or Java applications and
deploying them on managed container services in AWS or Azure
Technical hands-on experience in designing and building No SQL databases like MongoDB,
Experience and knowledge on Kubernetes platform
Steong understanding of container tehcnology (Docker), conainer architecture, deployment
Experience in designing, building micro services based customer applications on Java and/or
Official Architect certification in AWS or Azure
Architecture development experience across business, applications, data and technology
Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in leading customer
conversations and front-ending with customers
Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Proven track record of mentoring team in adopting new technologies and ability to manage a
team of architects and developers
Project and program management planning and organizational skills
Experience in other cloud technologies like GCP, Vmware Tanzu, Openshift, IBM cloud
Experience and knowledge in Hybrid cloud solutions and hybrid clod migration and management
The Challenge You Get to Accomplish
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer…from anywhere. Come work within the F5 BIGIP team in an exciting, fast pace environment charting the course for F5’s future. You’ll get to build next generation modular BIGIP product for all major private and public cloud environments, on Virtual Servers/hardware and on Kubernetes. Come join a dynamic team using F5 IP, BIGIP product, various open-source platforms, public/private clouds, and demonstrating your own skills. Build services that are performant, reliable, secure, and scalable within a company known for our excellent culture.
If you enjoy providing quality solutions while keeping a focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security then you are the Software Engineer that we would like to have join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of our analytics products and services running in public clouds. You’ll evaluate them and implement migration plans to move from data centers into public clouds.
If you are customer & technology obsessed, passionate and high-energy Sr. Manager from Product development with strong Networking, Security and distributed cloud technology experience and in building large internet scale platforms & products from scratch or in existing products, and leading one or more agile scrum teams driving innovation and strong execution discipline, then you are the right member to be part to our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the leading the core engineering product teams for next generation BIGIP product architecture, design and development both onon-premise and on multi-clouds (MS Azure, AWS, GCP).
15+ years professional software development experience, with 5+ years as an Engineering Manager who can own & drive end-to-end product development with ability to manage large scale enterprise class products and multiple product teams.
Strong experience in building multi-tenanted products in networking domain both on-premise and on multi-cloud with good understanding of Infrastructure Services.
Leading multiple product scrum teams with sense of ownership, high efficiency, productivity and in delivering high quality software with fast paced environment.
Lead teams to innovate, deliver on commitments in tight schedules, adaptable and strive for continuous improvement.
Hands-on experience in networking, security and distributed cloud technologies, Docker, Kubernetes including architecting and developing products/services on various platforms at large scale.
Experience in Cloud native providers like MS Azure or AWS or Google Cloud or any major Cloud vendors in the market and their services.
Experience on Machine Learning & Deep Learning tools, algorithms, models and building analytics at scale is an added advantage.
Strong experience in technology and architectures and building secure products & cloud services with high availability, scale, security, reliability and performance at large scale.
Hands-on in architecting, designing & Coding, developing Proof-of-concepts (POCs), Lead architectural discussions and help team in driving towards right design decisions.
Lead & coach the multiple scrum teams technically and helping them achieve their commitments and objectives across releases/sprints.
Strong experience in leading teams of junior and senior engineers in the teams.
Work proactively with scrum teams, product management and other cross functional teams and stakeholders in Product planning and grooming, Backlog defining & Grooming both functional and non-functional aspects.
Ask right questions and make right & timely decisions with respect to team commitments.
Understand the strengths and weakness of each individual in team, help & coach them for their success.
Ensure team follows the secure design and coding guidelines, lean agile processes.
Always look for automating the tasks, processes for better efficiency & productivity.
Establish strong working relationship with partner teams across the organization to identify dependencies and align priorities and work
Anticipate challenges, identify risks and recommend mitigations and solutions. Own and drive those solutions.
Required Skills & Abilities
Strong experience with statically typed languages like Java, GoLang, Python and open source distributed technology stack from strong networking, security domain and Virtualization technologies.
Exceptional skills in leading the teams thru innovation and execution with high sense of urgency and can-do attitude.
Lead teams thru product transformations being it from legacy to next generation products.
Strong experience in leading engineering teams at scale with strong technology background. Need exceptional Docker & Kubernetes skills for designing & implementing high scale & volume services on K8S.
Hands-on In-depth experience in Cloud native providers like MS Azure or AWS or Google Cloud or any major Cloud vendors in the market and their services.
Strong experience in Databases like Postgres, any Analytical Databases and in NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra).
Experience with CI/CD tools & processes including Cloud native CI/CD services
Well versed with design tools, code review tools & Unit test frameworks/tools (like Junit, Test NG, etc) or any latest technology in the market.
Strong experience in delivering quality output and coming up with engineering best practices.
Good interpersonal skills with global teams with an ability to communicate effectively across written, verbal and presentation formats to a variety of audiences from engineer to Executives.
Should have solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
Experience working cross-functionality and cross-organizationally to align product architectures, designs and other technology related matters.
Strong experience in multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities.
Ability to lead and influence in product architectures & designs, tools & development processes.
Strong understanding & experience in OOPS/SOLID principles.
6+ years of experience as a Engineering Manager with networking and cloud experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field with 15+ years’ experience; Master’s degree with 13+ years’ experience or equivalent experience.
10+ years’ experience with a product/technology company.
Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly and apply at work.
Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Great team player with an instinct to get the job done
Innovative and Out-of-the-box thinking abilities
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5+ years of relevant experience (testing profile)
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- At least 3+ years of automation testing
- Must have experience with Selenium or Appium (Android / iOS / both)
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Working knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Test Suite Creation, API Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience in testing native mobile applications as well as web applications
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD pipelines, linux shell, code coverage tools like SonarQube, load testing tools like JMeter, AWS CloudWatch etc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, configure, and manage cloud compute and data storage infrastructure for multiple instances of AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Manage VPCs, security groups, and user access to our various public cloud systems and services.
- Develop processes and procedures for using cloud-based infrastructures, including, access key rotation, disaster recovery, and building new services.
- Help the business control costs by categorizing and tagging assets running in the cloud.
- Develop scripts and workflows to manage cloud compute systems
- Technical lead on systems, networking, and capacity planning for new infrastructure projects for our engineering, technical support, and DevOps teams.
- Manage our environments to be compliant with industry standard regulations for security and reliability.
- Provide oversight on log aggregation and application performance monitoring surrounding our production environments.
Technical Skills required:
- Experience with the core AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS, DynamoDB, EventBridge, SQS, SNS.
- Proficiency in writing LAMBDA functions using Python scripting.
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda.
- Good knowledge in IAM concepts.
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications.
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications.
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process.
- Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services.
- Extracting log data and creating custom logs.
- Creating a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse.
- Developing with RESTful API interfaces.
- Experience with Docker.
Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel
• Location:- C.G Road, Ahmedabad
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain