- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Reports to the Technical Lead.
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for producing scalable software solutions in a
hands-on development role. Working on front-end software components, the incumbent will
interface with the development team and the company’s business team throughout the full
software development life cycle.
The successful candidate must be comfortable around front-end coding languages,
development frameworks, and third-party libraries with a knack for understanding systems
operations and learning and developing new technologies quickly.
What YOU will be working on:
● Developing, updating, and maintaining Speedyy web applications.
● Building reusable codes and libraries for future use with a focus on modularity and low
● Ensuring the stability and security of all front-end components.
● Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Working closely with back-end developers to integrate system updates.
● Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability, and robustness.
● Assisting to develop ideas for new enhanced features or products, by monitoring industry
developments and trends.
What WE are looking for:
● A Bachelor’s or a Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at
least 5 years' experience
What's a MUST have?
design, API integration and interfacing, JWT and authentication strategies
● Source Control (e.g. GitHub, Gitlab)
● Angular 9,Node Js, Bootstrap, Angular Material,HTML, CSS
● Personal characteristics - good work ethic, team player, self-directed, and passionate about
● Agile software development and test automation experience
And what's GOOD to have:
● UI/UX tools/experience and wireframing, Adobe Photoshop Sketch or similar visual software,
● Familiar with Graph Database Management and ORM
● Experience with the micro-services architecture, software containers and related technologies
(Docker containers, Docker Compose, Kubernetes)
Experience: 4+ years
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands-on with material-UI styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience in building responsive UI
- Experience with user interface design.
- knowledge of using Figma/ Invision.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high-level English speaker
Our client is a premier web design and software solutions company based out of Delhi, Florida and California. They are a creative, young and dynamic organisation that provides superior quality solutions like web design and development, mobile app development on various platforms, cloud apps and Ecommerce web solutions. They have clients across US, Canada, UK, and Australia, who receive market ready and saleable apps.
- Responsive Web Designing using Bootstrap/ CSS3/ LESS/ SASS and HTML5
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Providing SEO solutions for websites
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer and stakeholder
What you need to have:
- Strong Designing skills and knowledge.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with
the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
- Proficiency with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap/CSS3/LESS/SASS and HTML5
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Graduation in computers: Full time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 5,00,000 to 7,00,000
We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
1.Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2.Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3.Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4.Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5.The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personallyand works towards fixing it.
6.Release management and Code Review
7.Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8.Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9.Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10.Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11.Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenanceand migration
12.Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13.The skills that we consider:Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
15.Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16.Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17.Training and building Team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development andProduct development
- Believes in data driven decisionBelieves that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than workexperience.
Place of Work:-
To Apply - Fill this Form : iamneo.ai Job Application (office.com)
Hope y'all are having a great day!
To make this day even better for you, we want to announce that Virtuera
is looking for new members to join the founding team.
Yes, you heard it right!
We are planning to expand our founding team and are looking for energetic, creative, and proactive to join us.
Virtuera is a virtual placement cell, a platform that connects students with the right companies and helps students find the right opportunities to kickstart their career. We are, soon expanding in the Ed-Tech sector.
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
We're looking out for "Web Development Professionals!"
Required skills: React Js & Apache Cordova
Experience: 4+ Years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days