- Angular8+ version exp
- REST-based APIs exp
- Good coding skills
- Follow best practices in code
- Product background is needed
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
A ‘Senior Web Frontend Software Engineer I, is the young member of our software/web development team. As an engineer you will develop highly standard reusable web components for a variety of web application which enable online bookings and personalized user experience to millions of customers who plan and book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex client-side scripting skills along with the art of design which include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a client-side scripting and stylesheet framework that you can use to build a A class web component and web application. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design and apply deep understanding of OO design principles in creating custom software solutions. Offering creative alternatives to business design wherever appropriate
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality. Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Technical lead for projects including identification and management of dependencies across other modules. Project planning for mid-level complexity projects, including scope management, estimation, issue tracking and risk escalation
● Set coding and design standards and act as a mentor for younger engineers in the organization
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Material UI/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Web Sockets
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
3 to 6 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
At Incresco, we help startups and enterprises to build their MVP and for their digital transformation.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a frontend developer who is well-versed in React /React Native/Next.js. You will be responsible for developing a web or mobile application. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- 0-2 years of experience in React /Next.js/ React native development
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both web and mobile platforms. Experience In building design system is an added advantage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Good to know GraphQL, Firebase, and offline storage
1. Competitive pay.
3. Continuous learning and solving real challenges across the globe
Immediate joiners are preferred.
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
i2e1 – Company Brief
i2e1 is one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in the country, founded by IIT and IIM graduates and incubated at IIT Delhi. We at i2e1 have created a platform which provides internet access to over 1.5 Million instances every month and enables offline retailers to get real time insights into their customers, locations, vicinity and industry.
What makes i2e1 a great fit for you?
At i2e1, you will be part of a fast growing team that is working towards impacting 500 million lives by 2022. If you like solving real life challenges and working with a high performance team, i2e1 is the perfect place for you to build your career.
What is Technology at i2e1?
Technology plays a central role at i2e1 and delivering the best experience to users is our guiding principle. As a part of Tech team, you will get a chance to work on multiple consumer centric products like WIOM and i2e1 WiFi solutions. A typical day in tech's life at i2e1 includes- participating in daily scrums, understanding the core business challenge, leveraging tech tools to solve the problem, meeting and discussing solutions with stakeholders and working with multiple teams like Product, Design, Analytics and Marketing team to deliver outstanding experience to our users.
As a team, we collaborate on problem solving and co-create solutions together, working very closely with Product Managers, Developers and other business stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to solve real life problems through tech and build outstanding digital experiences.
If you are interested in working on challenging problems in a young high growth startup, i2e1 is the place for you.
More Details about the position:
1. Team – Technology Team
- Position – Front-end Developer
- Location – Saket, Delhi
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiable, extensibility etc.
- Set up and maintain data structures and database environment.
- Ability to support and maintain existing systems that use a variety of Angular and .NET technologies.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems
- Collaborate with developers, designers, business team and tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- a)Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- b)3-5 years of experience in front-end languages at a scaled B2C company.
- c)Solid understanding of Web Development Process, A to Z.
- e)Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database driven, web-based applications
- f)Flexibility, good time management skills, basic project management skills
Candidates with experiencec in SaaS product development, deployment and Code Versioning using Git/BitBucket, and exposure to agile development practices will have an added advantage.
We are looking for a front end engineer with focus on UI/UX engineer with superb technical and aesthetic aptitude. The front end engineer will primarily be responsible for building and delivering custom solutions for our customers including the graphic design, experience design, and coding of the front ends. In this role, we expect you to gain an intimate understanding of your user and the value they’ll derive from the solution and develop user interfaces to deliver that value to the user in an ideal manner. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a propensity for taking action.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around front-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management of applications.
As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
- 5+ years in architecting and building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Shipped at least 2+ applications using Angular/AngularJs
- Expertise in building Angularjs and Angular with integration and unit tests
- Experience in upgrading angular/js versions and converting angularjs -> angular.
- Good working knowledge of other frameworks such as REACT, nodejs, meteor etc.
- Experience with package management tools such as webpack for minification, uglification etc
- Experience with creating embeddable widgets
- Expertise with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap4
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Familiarity with administration of CI/CD such as jenkins
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to create UI/UX designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred
Angular JS & Programming expert
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred
About the Company :
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We’re on a mission to make customer support fun & personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers & growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US
Company Inception : 2018
Company Website : https://richpanel.com/
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food & Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Tech Stacks used by us :
Frontend : VueJs
Backend : NodeJs
Key skills: VueJs, HTML5, CSS3, REST Protocols, NodeJs, JEST, GraphQL.
- Participation in Company's product and implementation as a Frontend developer.
- Build the front-end for our mobile and web products
- Convert wireframes into working UI interfaces
- Write REST calls to interact with our back-end API
- Participation in research activities.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keen design eye to translate wire frames into pixel perfect web pages
- Excellent JSON/DOM manipulation skills
- Must also be up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in building Scalable Apps
- Experience with third- party libraries, social media integration and APIs.
- Work on building product from scratch and improving application performance.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
- Understands Web Products and understand Performance of the application.
- Linux and Unix Skills
- Hands on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics
- Good understanding in User Patterns, CTRs and closely work with UX and Product team in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Industry Background : Product based startup
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available for candidates residing out of Mumbai)
Working Days & Timings : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off), 12pm - 9pm.
Kindly apply if interested.