● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Design patterns and Android architecture components
● Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, Kotlin and UI controls
● Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps and SDKs
● Good experience on Dependency Injection tools Dagger2 / Koin / Dagger HILT / Kodein
● Technically Hands-on, RxJava or Coroutines
● Good in architecture pattern like MVVM, MVI, MvRx
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Designs, builds and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensures the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Works towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application.
● Helps maintain code quality, code optimization and automation.
● Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
● B.Tech/B.S or M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of Android development experience
● 2+ years of Kotlin experience
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-
skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for
undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are
designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Company Description: A content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
We are looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
React Native Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable application
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the applications through appealing visual design
• Test application to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application
• Build applications suitable for both iOS and Android platforms
• Proven experience as a React Native Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our Mobile Apps development team working on the designing, development, and maintenance of iOS apps.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad
- Extensive Swift and Objective-C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and IDE Xcode
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Strong OOPS knowledge and fluency with Apple MAC OS X
- Expertise in auto layouts to make adaptive layouts
- Experience with major iOS frameworks/Tools like Core Data/SQLite, Core Animation, Core Graphics, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Knowledge of publishing apps on the app store
Good to Have
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks: Flutter / React Native
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development and work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that functional and technical design meets product and business requirements
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.
- Must have completed at least 3 month course.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
At least 5+ Yrs of experience of Android Java and Kotlin programming application development,
Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker
CONTUS is looking for an ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
Why should you choose Contus?
- A great platform to learn and work in complex full stack development projects Angular, React, Node, Laravel which can take to the next level.
- Attractive perks as per Industry standards & Essential benefits
- Five days of work in a week with flexible work timings.
- A great opportunity to handle Enterprise Accounts across the globe and to manage projects in Internet of Things(IoT), Block-Chain, Full Stack development, Enterprise Mobility, DevOps, Agile and a lot more to keep yourself updated on current trends
- Enterprise accounts includes leading Automobile, Network Security, Truck, Construction, Embedded Electronics oriented clients all over the world which seeks our help in Digital Transformation
CONTUS 11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOC62PTw2MU
Designation : Application Developer / Sr.Application Developer / Tech Lead - Android
Mode of Employment : Permanent
Salary : Industry Standards + Benefits (Medi-Claim Insurance & Accidental Policy)
Work Location : Guindy, Chennai
Working days :Monday to Friday 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Flexible 8 Hours)
- Kamak Towers, 12A,(SP), 6th floor,
- Thiruvika Industrial Estate, Ekkatuthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 32.
- Land Mark: Behind Olympia tech Park.(3rd right)
*** Candidates attended in 3 Months of duration are not eligible to apply again ***
Job Summary :--
An ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
*Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
*Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
*Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
*Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices and evolving mobile technologies.
What we look for :-
Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
Knowledge of PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Should be able to do Client Interaction
Expertise in design and development of applications to Android devices / platform.\
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Hands on experience with Android Studio, APIs and Database usage.
Expertise in automated test tools for Android application.
Exposure to UI design principles and best practices.
Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
Experience in NDK/C++/Java/Android framework.
Hands on experience with SCM tools and services such as Git, Gitlab, gerrit, SVN, others
Familiarity with open source tool chains.
Other GUI design tools and framework experience desirable.
The following are the criteria, that we expect experienced candidates to meet.
- Strong in OOPS concepts and must know how to incorporate them in projects.
- Must have through understanding of all these android components. (Activities, Fragments, Service, Intent Service, Broadcasts, AsyncTasks, SQLite, Push Notifications)
- Must have strong understanding of data structures of the Java's Collections API. (List, Map, Set, Queue)
- Must be comfortable in writing multi-threaded and thread safe applications.
- Must be familiar with design patterns (MVP, MVVM).
- Should be comfortable using Android Profiler for tracking memory, network and cpu usage.
- Should be familiar with writing applications for portrait and landscape orientations.
- Added advantage if the candidate can code in kotlin.
- Added advantage if the candidate has knowledge on XMPP, Socket, Webrtc, VOIP, BLE, Bluetooth Classic.
Kindly prepare on below topics well;
Multithreading, Overriding, Overloading
Abstraction, async task,
Main thread, Services
About CONTUS :-
CONTUS started providing digital transformations solutions and services since 2008, even before the actual digital transformation era started. Today after a proud 11 years of successful existence, Contus is consciously driven by the future of Digital techs, not by the current or legacy techs.
The solutions and services of Contus have connected millions of devices and people and hearts across the globe right from heartbeats monitors to Televisions to Cars & trucks to smart cities, with it's Over The Top (OTT) Video on Demand and messaging solutions and also with its full stack IOT enablement services.
With hundreds of digital engineers @Contus, we have enabled millions of end users to connect for elaborate used cases in more the 50 countries.
To know more about us, visit www.contus.com, a leading mobile application development and web development company
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.