- Create and execute paid media strategy and establish priorities & tactics for achieving MQLs/KPIs
- Research competition, keywords, create ad copies, monitor performance, conversions, A/B Testing
- Build and optimize keywords lists with a continuous test & learn practice to deliver a strong ROAS
- Manage paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns & display campaigns across LoBs
- Understand campaign objectives and optimize ads for conversions and lead generation
- Manage the service and product websites paid search budgets and monitor ROAS closely
- The report paid analytics with actionable insights to identify gaps and adjust ad campaign spends
- PPC Campaigns Management Google Ads/FB
- Research Keywords & Competition Tracking
- Campaign Strategy & Execution
- Performance Tracking & Optimizing
- Analytics & Reporting
- 7-10 years of experience with online marketing, B2B experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience in the execution of PPC - Google Ads/FB/Insta campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies using online channels and tools
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEM, and Facebook/Insta Ads
- Ability to write ad/landing page copy as per best practices for Google Quality Scores
- Strong analytics, Data Visualization, and Excel skills
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Media Buyer for Insane Marketers who can optimize ad exposure and add Insane value to the campaign strategies. Responsible for growing revenue through digital media through executing marketing campaigns, and extracting and analyzing data across multiple channels.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
- Run Google Ads, and Fb ads and manage complete responsibility of Google and Social media ads with an advanced understanding of marketing, and funnels, and comfortable with Google and Facebook Campaigns Strategy, optimization, and Analytics.
- Creating & Managing Multiple Campaigns with Right Ad Copy, optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best quality leads
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop creative solutions to address client’s business challenges
- Well aware of segmentation of Budget across the funnel, and ensure the right ads are shown to the right audiences.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a media buyer.
- Prior Experience in Running Google or Facebook Advertising Campaigns.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Salary 6-7 Lakh Per Annum.
- Health insurance.
- All books ordered in the domain that insane works in will be reimbursed.
- The freedom to manage your own time, location, and schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours).
- 5 days working.
- In-house training to grow in your skill.
- The opportunity to work with an innovative team of people with awesome company culture.
- The chance to grow, be challenged and develop with Insane Marketers.
- Day shift.
- You’re numbers-driven.
- You love data.
- You're passionate and driven.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You're proactive and reactive.
- You have 2+ years in Paid Media buying.
- We are paid marketing Partners of Meta
- We are paid marketing partners of Google
- Flexible timing. You choose your style (as long as you make yourself available for calls)
- We don't micromanage. We expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Speak up. If you feel something has to be improved or done in a better way
- Performance is a key metric
- The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and managing Pay per Click media strategies for clients. She/he should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
- 5-8 years of experience in handling social media and Influencer marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , and other relevant platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and execute social media strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Key Performance Indicators
- Creating unique value propositions for both brand and key products and implement them with an always-on calendar
- Drive strategic brand initiatives positively impacting key parameters like Imagery, Awareness, and Consideration.
- Identifying content amplification opportunities (Real-time trends, collaborations, etc.)
- Improve engagement rate for the brand across relevant platforms.
- Execution & Delivery - Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence
- Accountability - Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams
- Team - Work & Collaboration - Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support
- Effective Communication - Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, keywords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, monitoring & maintaining company online presence on social media.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Manage all digital marketing channels - FB, Insta, Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart.
- Ability to execute campaigns across all online selling platforms.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets, analytics & reports.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization