Oracle DBA Jobs
at Gipfel & Schnell Consultings Pvt Ltd
Role: My SQL DBA
Work Location: Noida/Hyderabad
Exp : 3+ Yrs
About the Role:
The ideal candidate would be working on the servers which impact various SaaS AI/ML products and
1000+ models in AI/ML. As a DBA administrator the server support would be provided for various
industry verticals like Finance, Telecom, Travel & Transportation, Healthcare, Government etc. This role
would give an opportunity working on multiple and complex databases for fortune 500 customers which
have impact on their data related to AI/ML products/models of the company.
About the Company:
We are America’s oldest machine learning solutions company. With offices across US, China and India,
we hire people with a broad set of technical and domain skills who can contribute to the creation of
machine learning solutions across verticals such as financial services, telecommunications, healthcare,
consumer products etc.
· Three years or above working experience, more than two years in MySQL, familiar with MySQL
· Have good experience in database troubleshooting and solutions for the whole system chain,
including OS, Database, storage, network, application, cloud and so on.
· Familiar with SQL tuning, know about how to split large tables in MySQL.
· Familiar with the daily backup and restore operations of MySQL, and know about the HA
principles of MySQL replication and MySQL Cluster. Experience in PostgreSQL is preferred.
· Familiar with Linux operating system, be able to write daily scripts with Shell/Python.
· Experience about NoSQL databases is preferred, such as MongoDB, Redis.
· Experience about distribution databases is preferred, such as Greenplum, Clickhouse.
· Oracle DBA or SQL Server DBA working experience is preferred.
· Careful work, strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability and team spirit.
· Responsible for the daily maintenance and troubleshooting for all Databases, such as MySQL
and postgreSQL, make sure all database system running safely and stably.
· Establish MySQL daily backup and recovery policies, and data security policies.
· Responsible for the design and implementation of Database tables, and large table split policy.
· Provided daily support to the development team and application team, such as database design
specification and performance tuning suggestions.
JD for APPS DBA. – Years of Exp 6-8
- Should support R12.2, Cloning, Patching, ADOP, Shared appl top, SSL/TLS.
- WebLogic, OAM, OIM, registration
- Experienced with Oracle RAC, supporting multi tenant architecture, CDB, PDB
- Installation and Upgrade of Application and Database
- Performance tuning at Apps, DB level,
- Troubleshooting skills, identifying root cause analysis
- Supporting other oracle and 3rd party technologies, from start, stop and basic maintenance, OBIEE, OBI, SOA services
- Oracle Certification
- Database RMAN backups, restores and recoveries
- OEM monitoring, identifying performance issues.
- Unix, Linux basic support, shell scripting.
- Preferable to have knowledge in OCI.
at OutworX Corporation
- Planning for backup and recovery of the database.
- Knowledge of ticketing tools
- RMAN Backups, Installation, Configuration of Database, Backup & Recovery of Database, etc.
- Monitor the availability of the Database events like DB availability, Instance availability, and the space availability of disk drives and file systems.
- Monitor the Oracle Alert logs files, transaction logs, and backup logs.
- Monitor the database-related activities, and respond to calls from the Application support and development teams.
- Monitor the backups, and recovery errors, and respond to the request regarding the restoration of the DB.
- Monitor the metric alerts, and performance-related issues like high CPU utilization, Application performance, high Memory utilization, Application tuning, and Query tuning.
- Acknowledge the request for DB stop/start, and user creation, and grant specific data access to the user.
at MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Experience in maintaining Oracle Exadata, RAC, and Administration of Oracle Multitenant Architecture.
- Implemented below Exadata new features like Smart scan, Flash cache, flash log, IORM, Storage indexes
- Using CellCli or dcli to manage Exadata storage server objects.
- Monitoring cell disk, grid disk, cell flash cache, flash disk
- Configured dcli between cell nodes and database nodes.
- Monitoring Exadata storage servers with cell metrics alerts and active requests.
- Migrating legacy database to Exadata.
- Experience in Exadata patching
- Experience in RAC along with new features like Flex ASM and Flex cluster.
- Resolve the issues like replace damaged physical disk or Flash disk.
- Installing & configuring Oracle Cluster ware & Database Software for Oracle 12c and 19c.
- Extensive Knowledge on Oracle Multitenant Architecture 12c and 19c.
- Experienced in Oracle installations, upgrades, migration, cloning, designing logical/physical architecture
- Database Refresh using Data pump.
- Expertise in Database upgrades, patching for standalone & RAC databases.
- Experienced in Database Point in Time Recovery.
- Enforcing security by creating roles, granting system and object privileges on the Tables, and stored procedures with DBA concepts.
- Knowledge on oracle enterprise management
- Implementation of db compression using Exadata HCC
- Running ExaCheck reports monthly
- Implementing smart flash cache, enabling flash cache write back
- Hardware changes , flash disk, griddisk and DIMM replacements
- Working knowledge on managing NFS mount points.
- ZFS share creation
- Huge pages setting
Role: Senior Software Developer/ Tech Lead
Location: WFH at present and once intimated from office at India (Gurgaon/Noida/Bangalore), US, UK, Netherlands Experience: 4+ years
Work Location: Currently Remote – (WFH) (Post re-opening of offices from any office location across Gurgaon / Noida / Bangalore)
• Responsible to work with a team and guide to develop web platforms, solutions, applications, and interfaces.
• Create and maintain websites including e-commerce platforms and custom applications.
• Provide support for the optimization effort of applications, with emphasis on improvements to application performance and page loading times.
• Test solutions to acceptable standards prior to handing over to System Testing.
• Contribute to the implementation of effective website maintenance, monitoring and development strategies.
• Develop new code and improve existing code to provide stable, highperformance solutions.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE.
• Must have 2+ year experience in IBM WCS Platform
• End-to-end experience in software development lifecycle and familiar with agile methodologies
• Experience in implementation, customization, and integration of IBM WebSphere Commerce sites
• Strong understanding of WebSphere commerce architecture and able to provide right design decisions.
• Knowledge in all WCS versions and new SOA framework
• Strong working knowledge of DB2/Oracle database
• Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment with minimal instruction.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
• Must be able to start with abstract requirements and ask question to fine tune the specifics and deliver.
• Strong communication, client management, people management and stake holder management skills
• Provide guidance to the team if the team faces any technical issues
• Technically sound Understanding of platform specific architecture
• Proficient in effectively documenting complex functionality in code and documentation
• Implementation, customization, and integration of IBM WebSphere Commerce sites to meet business process and application requirements.
• Project administration
• B Tech/B.SC (IT/ CS) or BCA/BBA with MBA preferred • Graduate or Postgraduate in Computers / Electronic
If this post is relevant to you or has any references to share please DM me
at DTA India
• 6 - 8 years of software development / consulting / support experience is required.
• Experience with one of these databases - Neo4j, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL – is required.
• Strong understanding of relational and / or graph database concepts is required.
• Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP.
• Experience working with RedHat / CentOS / Amazon Linux operating systems will be a plus.
• Competence in at least one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, C++, C#, Python, Scala
• Experience with ETL tools ingesting / cleansing / transforming data from multiple data sources will be a plus.
• Knowledge / Hands on experience in Kettle will be a plus.
• Experience with Customer Support for databases primarily on Linux OS.
• Familiarity with enterprise software architectures and application development methodologies is required.
• Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge will be a plus.
• Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills are required.
· Good interpersonal skills and be ability to build consensus and work closely with fellow DBAs.
· Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle 12c,19c, RAC, ASM, Flashback, RMAN, Data Guard, and Oracle Golden Gate.
· Expertise in implementing Oracle Data Guard and the different features around Data Guard.
· Expertise implementing RMAN, cloning, backup & recovery.
· Must have SQL and Database Tuning skills.
· Unix/Linux expertise including but not limited to volume management, kernel parameter analysis, shell scripting, and understanding of networking concepts.
at TSG Global Services Private Limited
We are a 20-year old IT Services company from Kolkata working in India and abroad. We primarily work as SSP(Software Solutions Partner) and serve some of the leading business houses in the country in various software project implementations specially on SAP and Oracle platform and also working on Govt & Semi Govt projects as outsourcing project partner all over PAN India.
Designation : Senior Database Administrator/Lead
Company- TSG Global Services Pvt Ltd
Client - (CMM 5 Level)
Job Location – Jhansi
Experience- Min 5 Years
Notice Period: Immediate To 30 Days
Accommodation @ Jhansi is free & Transportation will reimburse.
Career options: https://www.unisoltsg.com/career.php
DBA should have:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork skills
- familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Good organizational skills flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and client business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
- a commitment to continuing professional development (CPD)
- an understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, DevOps, ESM Tools.(Any)
- Visual Studio Code (Optional)
Executive - SAP BASIS
- Required Skill - Operating systems & Tools (SUSE Linux 1 IBM AIX 1 IBM Spectrum i.e. IBM Tivoli)
- Should be experienced in administration of SUSE Linux, IBM AIX operating systems Have hands-on experience in managing & troubleshooting IBM Tivoli (Spectrum Protect) backup utility with SAP HANA & Sybase DB environment.
- Monitor status of BACKUPs, perform need based restore when require.
- Report & coordinate with team lead for incident management process. Take corrective actions for incidents related to OS & backup related issues.
- Desirable Skills - SAP NetWeaver BASIS Administration
- SAP user management for ABAP & Java stacks, Business Objects, Central User Management, etc.
- Maintain Roles and Authorization using PFCG
- SAP Transport Management using ST MS and ChaRMs
- Knowhow of using SAP Solution Manager for MoPZ, ITSM, CHARMS, CUA, EWA, System Monitoring and Technical Administration
- BASIS administration (monitoring & maintenance) of SAP systems at Primary & DR-sitesMonitor & Troubleshoot the performance of SAP systems, Troubleshoot issues and follow-up with End Users and Development team to resolve the issues.
- Data Volume Management activities like index quality analysis and rebuilding.
- Monitoring & control database growth and perform DBA operations as required. Monitor status of database archive logs for smooth operation of SAP systems.
Desirable Skills - Database Administration (HANA I Sybase I Oracle) Manage and maintain database for SAP and Non-SAP applications/systems Monitor, administer the database and troubleshoot database related issues.
at Semperfi Solution
Looking for Trained Oracle DBA professionals with 0-6 months experience post-training.
Support customers on Oracle DBA activities
Support and monitor customer applications
Shift timing: 2 pm to 11 pm
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- Assisting developers to write efficient code.
- Tuning and debugging customer installations.
- Maintaining internal development and test databases.
- Working closely with leading experts in Supply Chain management to support various E2open teams.
- Provides on-call support in a 24x7 environment.
The position requires night shift work to support the US time zone.
- Bachelor's/Master's/PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Science with a consistent academic record (Preferably more than 70%)
- Oracle-certified DBA with 3+ years of DBA experience
- Oracle 12c and 19c experience is a must.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization is a must.
- Expertise and development experience in PL/SQL and SQL
- Experience in Oracle installation, upgrade backup, and recovery methods.
- Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Track record of delivering quality work on time and ability to expand own expertise.
- Self-motivated, detail and team-oriented
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys dynamic, result-oriented work culture.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience considered a plus:
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of server, storage, and networking technology.
- Supply Chain background
Position Title: Enterprise Architect Expert
Grade/Level: Principal Consultant
Sub LoS/SBU: Government & Public Sector
Location: New Delhi/Jaipur
Position Type: Full time
Subject Matter Expertise: Enterprise/Solution Architect
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
Within Advisory, PwC has a large team that enables government organisations to transform and provide better service to citizens and optimize operations. The open position is for a candidate who desires to work with government clients and bring about a change in society. A successful candidate will be expected to work pro-actively and effectively on multiple client engagements over the period of time and take ownership of the entire project delivery he/she entrusted with.
Proposed role requires a candidate with relevant experience in Enterprise/Solution Architecture. He/She would have lead the process improvement and solution conceptualization and handled large integrations involving the latest technologies in the field of solution architecture. The architect should have a successful track record in managing and implementing e-government projects with particular focus on business components, and has contributed to the IT Strategy, maintenance of the information strategy and use architecture to support business and process change.
The candidate should strong interpersonal skills, who not only enjoys the challenge of working with other team members but externally with a diverse, senior-Government officials across varied Ministries and PSUs. Recent experience and understanding of the Indian business ecosystem and government initiatives is a must.
The candidate will be required to showcase excellent communication skills and will have demonstrated consistently the skill and capability in delivering impactful and insightful projects in the past. He/she will also be required to participate in client meetings and, during the course of a project, will be responsive to client enquiries, eventually leading the delivery engagement.
They will also be expected to contribute to Practice or Firm development. This may be adjudged in various ways such as serving as a mentor to other team members, by leading training/development initiatives, contributing to thought leadership papers, assisting other network firms etc.
Positions are with PwC’s Government and Public Service (G&PS) practice, which works
with Central & State Governments, PSUs, donor agencies etc. The position can be based in Delhi or Kolkata. However the ideal candidate should not have any constraints to travel for work related opportunities, whether domestic or internationally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Having one or more of the following certifications will be an added advantage:
Tools & Techniques
Required Skill Sets
at smartShift Technologies
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Database Administrator - Oracle to join our Bangalore team.
- Perform regular Database administration tasks.
- Perform HA and DR setup maintenance tasks
- Analyze the performance metrics and provide tuning recommendations
- Analyze the repetitive support requests and provide the automation feasibility
- Handle incidents and problems
- Perform trend analysis of the incidents/events and help in finding the resolution
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Database Administration in Oracle database
- Have strong knowledge on Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Expertise in writing and analysing Stored procedure , packages and triggers.
- Exposure to AWS Cloud RDS is required
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Experience in managing the HA and DR setups ( Standby, DataGuard)
- Experience in performance tuning ,query optimisation
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Exposure to other MySQL database is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Real time experience in DB administration (Installation/Tablespace Management/Object Management
- Expertise in RMAN and other backup(Expdp/Impdp) methodology implementations
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Knowledge on GoldenGate is desirable
- Knowledge on Oracle 12C/19C new features
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Knowledge on RAC & ASM is desirable
- Exposure to AWS Cloud is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Location: Chennai
Client: A leading Indian IT major hiring for a leading insurance client
Experience: 5-9 Years
Primary skills: Filenet
Secondary Skill: IBM FileNet Capture/Oracle DBA/
Domain Skill: Technical Lead File Net
Detailed Job Description:
- Overall 3-6 years of experience in IT.
- Strong understanding of Application admin / Software Development Life Cycle
- ability to work with a technical team to meet sure deliverables everyday.
- Must have 1-2 years of an experience in working in IBM FileNet, IBM Data Capture, Oracle DB
- Prefer to have 1-2 years of experience WAS, HA Configuration, Cantera storage & EMC ECS storage.
- Must stay current on IBM, Windows, WASâ€¦ versions.
- must have experience in managing workflow having API CALLs & Documaker to FileNET
- having support experience dealing with interfaces from internal and external sources.
- should be able to do deployment to production
- Applying patches to production with the GIT technical team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in 24x7 Shifts
at Syscort Technologies
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
2. DB Knowledge – Oracle 11g, 19c
3. Client-side script – JQuery, Java-script
4. Support timing: 8:30 -17:30 hrs
5. Candidate Experience: Min. 3-5 years in MVC and Entity framework
a) Support current .Net portals (Technical & functional)
b) Requirement gathering from business user & Prepare SRS
c) End to End delivery as a developer (front end -. Dot net & backend -Oracle database)
|Job Description: Should have knowledge about Oracle EBS 12.2
è Knowledge on applying Oracle patches on EBS 12.2
è Understanding of Unix commands
è Knowledge on alert monitoring for Application and Database
è Should aware about basic concepts of Oracle Database
- Strong in both Core and Apps side.
- Strong in Apps DBA areas, R12.1, R12.2, Cloning, Patching, Multinode, DMZ, Troubleshooting, Concurrent Manager, Sysadmin Activities
- Strong in Core BDA areas , Architecture, Installation, Cloning, Patching, Performance Tuning, Standby , DG, RAC, OEM, Upgrade, Migration,Troubleshooting, Replication tool
- Should be flexible for timng