• 6 - 8 years of software development / consulting / support experience is required.
• Experience with one of these databases - Neo4j, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL – is required.
• Strong understanding of relational and / or graph database concepts is required.
• Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP.
• Experience working with RedHat / CentOS / Amazon Linux operating systems will be a plus.
• Competence in at least one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, C++, C#, Python, Scala
• Experience with ETL tools ingesting / cleansing / transforming data from multiple data sources will be a plus.
• Knowledge / Hands on experience in Kettle will be a plus.
• Experience with Customer Support for databases primarily on Linux OS.
• Familiarity with enterprise software architectures and application development methodologies is required.
• Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge will be a plus.
• Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills are required.
About DTA India
- Knowledge of Pre-Paid Card Systems to implement In house system and / or manage Partner outsourced solutions --- Project Management
- Must have Experiences in Skills such as Oracle, Sql, MySQL, Java, C++, C #, DOTNET, XML, Ajax, Java Scripts, Web technologies. etc.
- Experience in Cards Products – Pre-paid system (Single / Multi Currency), Forex’s cards (Card Management System/Issuances + Transactions processing).
- The resource should be with Hyperion planning background.
- He should be ablet to understand the existing planning business rules with the help of Sutherland team.
- He should be able to independently develop/modify the Business rules. Sutherland team will provide the required design for the change requests.
- The resource is responsible for development, testing and production deployment and support after deployment.
Resources to take care of CR's on immediate basis for Planning and Forecasting application
- Proven experience with Hyperion Planning version 11.X version or EPM Cloud
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
- Strong understanding of ASO and BSO cube development
- Independently handle metadata build and security
- Expert level knowledge in writing business rules
- Knowledge of writing basic SQLs
- Experience with SmartView, web forms, financial reports, MDX queries and MXL scripting
- Oracle Relational Database experience and FDMEE experience is a plus
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, forecasting
- Apply structure knowledge to solve problems, break down issues and identify solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential for this role
- The ability to work independently and be proactive
- Knowledge of integration between external systems
- Analytical and assessment skills essential
- Proven experience in providing system support and direct contact with users to solve issues with business application.
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies: Conga CPQ and CLM, Salesforce CPQ & billing, Vlocity CPQ
- Two+ years consulting and/or Lead to- Cash (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Lead to Cash (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Deep Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technologies
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience supporting pursuit teams.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce or Conga CPQ certified
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle, Salesforce, Conga, , etc.)
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
- Job Title Dell EMC Networker-Backup administrator
- Employment type Permanent
- Industry of the Employer IT - Software
- Department / Functional Area of the Job Network / System Administration
- Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities
The selected engineer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Monitoring and Managing the daily backups.
2. Expertise in backup failures and troubleshooting and fixing them.
3. Must have good knowledge in troubleshooting backup failures on Windows, Linux, and Solaris machines.
4. Expertise in Backup configuration for file systems, databases (SQL and Oracle) and VM Level Backup.
5. Must have good knowledge of Policy, workflow, group, and clients for Configuring the backup.
6. Expertise in Recovering the backup data as per customer expectations.
7. Must have good knowledge in the Recovery process from the file system, Database (SQL and Oracle) and VM backups.
8. Should have knowledge in handling the reports in Networker
. 9. Should have good knowledge in the Data domain. Should monitor the utilization and alerts.
10. Should have good knowledge of Clone backup copies.
11. Should have good knowledge in DDVE EMC Networker in Cloud environment.
Who can apply & other requirements
1. 3 to 5 Years of Proven experience as a System Administrator
2. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
3. Ability to create batch or shell scripts
This role requires you to work on Linux systems and their associated services which provide the capability for IG to run their trading platform. Team responsibilities include daily troubleshooting and resolution of incidents, operational maintenance, and support for proactive and preventative analysis of Production and Development systems.
- Managing the Linux Infrastructure and web technologies
- Patching and upgrades of Redhat Linux OS and server firmware.
- General Redhat Linux system administration and networking.
iii. Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution of OS and network stack incidents.
iv. Configurations management using puppet and version control.
v. Systems monitoring and availability.
vi. Web applications and application routing.
vii. Web-site infrastructure, content delivery, and security.
- Day to day responsibilities will include: Completing service requests, responding to Incidents and Problems as they arise as well as providing day to day support and troubleshooting for Production and Development systems.
3. Create a run book of operational processes and follow a support matrix of products.
4. Ensuring Internal Handovers are completed, and all OS documentation is updated.
5. Troubleshoot system issues, plan for future capacity, and monitor systems performance.
6. Proactive monitoring of the Linux platform and ownership of these tools/dashboards.
7. Work with the delivery and engineering teams to develop the platform and technologies, striving to automate where possible.
8. Continuously improve the team, tools, and processes, support regular agile releases of applications and architectural improvements.
9. The role includes participating in a team Rota to provide out-of-hours support.
Ability / Expertise
This position is suited to an engineer with at least 8 years of Redhat Linux / Centos Systems Administration experience that is looking to broaden their range of technologies and work using modern tools and techniques.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude: -
Eager to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques alongside applying their existing skills and judgment.
• Pragmatic approach to balancing different work priorities such as incidents, requests and
Page Break troubleshooting.
- Can do/Proactive in improving the environments around them.
• Sets the desired goal and the plans to achieve it.
• Proud of their achievements and keen to improve further.
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviors will need to strongly align with our values:
• Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
• Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
• Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness, and organization, Flexible and adaptable
The successful candidate will be able to relate to the statements above and give examples that back them up. We believe that previous achievements signpost a good fit at IG.
• At least 4 years’ Systems Administration experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux / Centos 5/6/7 managed through a Satellite infrastructure.
• Managed an estate of 1000+ hosts and performed general system administration, networking, backup, and restore monitoring and troubleshooting functions on that estate.
• 1 Years of experience with scripting languages (bash/Perl/Ruby) and automating tasks with Puppet and Redhat Satellite. Experience with custom RPM generation.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. You will have resolved complex systems issues in your last role and have a solid understanding of the tools needed to do so.
• Excellent Communication (Listening, speaking, the transmission of concepts with/without examples, etc).
• Calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines. You will have brought critical production systems back to life.
Company Name - Focus Datatech System Pvt Ltd, Pune
Job Description -
OVM AND SERVER TASKS
- Good Understanding about virtualization technology like VMware/OracleVM and Linux administration including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Using ITIL best practice that can be incorporated into the operational running of the IT system to include Change/incident/problem/capacity planning.
- NFS file sharing and the Linux automounter.
- Perform installation and configuration of operating systems, applications and storage provisioning.
- Process improvements and makes recommendations in continuous quality improvements.
- Deliver Changes to the UNIX platform by leveraging the change control process communicating and seeking approvals from business owners.
- Working closely with internal development teams, database teams and implementation teams to deliver a new solution.
- Managing the 24*7 Production support.
- Troubleshooting problems related to Apache, Mail, DNS, FTP, MySQL, etc.
- Giving technical support and configure according to the requirement for the Development Team.
- Creation and execution of Shell (Bash) Script to make the work automate and to interact with databases.
- Solving login Problem, handling troubleshooting, installation and many more.
- Configure installation NIS/SAMBA/NFS setup with Active Directory integration and Provide support and Maintenance.