Full stack web developer with experience in ASP.net MVC, JQuery, Angular JS, SQL Server, Bootstrap.
• A strong internal drive for pursuing continuous improvement • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field • 5-10 years of experience with C#, SQL Server, and web technologies • Highly proficient with o . NET framework (3.5/4.0) o ASP.NET framework o C# programming language o MVC o Web service architecture and .NET web service programming techniques o T-SQL programming language and stored procedure authoring • Ability to work as part of a scrum team, including ability and willingness to hit commitments the team has made • Demonstrated ability to break down ambiguous, complex problems and create high-quality, innovative, and clean technical solutions • Organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities • Critical analysis and problem-solving skills with a focus on detail and quality • Action oriented and a team player with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic organization • Experience in providing mentorship for other Engineers a plus • Understanding of common health insurance business processes is a plus • Experience playing a Scrum Master role within an Agile / Scrum team is a huge plus
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - - Understand requirements and use them to create comprehensive well- designed specifications - Lead the technical team by ensuring timely deliveries and respecting Sprints using SCRUM methodology - Lead design and development of our core web application using service- oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients. - Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale. - Establish processes and best practices around development standards. - Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback. - Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems. SKILLS / COMPETENCIES - - Extensive experience in developing enterprise-grade applications on C#/.NET, HTML, CSS, JS. - Master building service-oriented architecture, web services, and APIs - Product delivery and product management experience compulsory. - Experience with PostgreSQL and database design. - Successful experience managing a development team on complex projects - Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM - Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles, and data encryption/security - The proponent of continuous integration, unit testing, and automation - Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Net Core and Angular2 will be considered as an added advantage. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE - - 5+ years experience in software development - Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken. - Understanding Business Logic and having Product Delivery experience is an advantage. - Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus. - Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification preferred)
Full stack Dot net Developer with ability to learn.
SENIOR C# DEVELOPER At The NDL Group we support big brands, media owners and agencies, delivering global promotion & rewards programmes, designed to wow their staff and customers. We are headquartered in London and have been in business for more than 20 years. Using our proprietary technology system, Promotigo™, we deliver increased efficiency across multi-territories through a single platform. Promotigo™ handles complex procedures such as high volume code verification or global cashback payments, while providing real-time accountability and measurement. NDL has been behind some of Europe’s biggest and best-known promotional campaigns. With clients as diverse as McDonald’s, Universal, XBOX and Nestle, we have built a firm reputation for delivering successful promotional strategies, underpinned by reliable technology platforms, inspirational prize content and 5 star winner fulfillment. AS A SENIOR DEVELOPER, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR... ● Develop our core web application using service-oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients. ● Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale. ● Perform unit and integration testing before launch ● Establish processes and best practices around development standards. ● Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback. ● Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems. SKILLS / COMPETENCIES: ● 6+ years experience in developing enterprise-grade web applications with C# / .NET and SQL Server. ● Experience with software design patterns like MVC, MVVM, etc. ● Knowledge in frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS, Angular) is an added advantage. ● Experience building applications using service-oriented architecture and APIs. ● Hands-on experience on Microsoft Azure is an added advantage. ● Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken. ● Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members. If you are a big fish that wants to swim with other big fish in a fast-growing company, joining The NDL Group might be your best next career move. Contact us now!
* Minimum 5 years experience in developing web applications plus knowledge of UI design. * Must have experience in Mysql database design * Must have experience in designing and developing admin panels * Knowledge of web design important * Must have experience in payment gateways * Good knowledge and understanding of LAMP/WAMP stack and web technologies (HTML/XML, JS, CSS, Ajax, JSON, Angular JS, jQuery, PHP, and familiarity with MySQL) * Must have exposure knowledge in MVC framework and good experience in API implementation. * Must have experience with AWS products and solutions * Masters in CS or CA or equivalent * Ability to research and write project papers * Ability to implement test cases, automate scripts, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs
* Minimum 5 years experience in developing mobile applications. * Experience in working with iOS, Android web service applications * Experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce and audio/video streaming an advantage. * Experience in Mysql database design, Solr search an advantage * Experience in Google API, Facebook API and SMS API integration an advantage * Good design and development knowledge of RESTful web services in PHP with XML and JSON data formats. * Must have exposure knowledge in MVC framework and good experience in API implementation. * Must have experience with AWS products and solutions * Experience in building source code, troubleshooting issues, communicating and resolving related issues and ticket maintenance. * Ability to research and write project papers * Ability to implement test cases, automate scripts, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs
* Minimum 5 years experience in developing mobile applications. * Experience in working with iOS, Android web service applications * Experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce and audio/video streaming an advantage. * Experience in Mysql database design, Solr search an advantage * Experience in Google API, Facebook API and SMS API integration an advantage * Good design and development knowledge of RESTful web services in PHP with XML and JSON data formats. * Must have exposure knowledge in MVC framework and good experience in API implementation. * Must have experience with AWS products and solutions * Experience in building source code, troubleshooting issues, communicating and resolving related issues and ticket maintenance. * Ability to research and write project papers * Ability to implement test cases, automate scripts, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Masters in CS or CA or equivalent * Must be a clear thinker with good written English, and communication skills, good research and organizational skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail * Must be energetic, show initiative, be willing to learn, work hard and be passionate about work, be able to multitask and work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, work in teams, and have a positive attitude
Member of the Engineering team focused on technical design and product development Works closely with the product owners and technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components and proof of concepts Contributes to building and maintaining the solution frameworks (architecture & design) that support multiple implementations Works autonomously to tackle complex technical issues and ongoing framework enhancements Evaluates/research new tools & technologies to solve client business problems Conducts design reviews and code reviews to ensure superior product quality Maintains the technical design documentation and communicates architectural and design changes to development teams Mentors and provides technical oversight to junior developers Participates and actively contributes to technology roadmap discussions Skills Should have worked extensively on .NET 4.0+ Excellent Coding skills (should spend at least 60%-70% of their time in writing code) Should be experienced in Object Oriented Design Should be experienced on building web based applications Should be experienced on building and working on Reusable Libraries Should be able to work and understand new technologies and understand technological developments.
We are looking for a Kentico CMS Developer with MVC framework experience. Please share your Profile and also expected CTC
Hiring .Net Development Lead with 6 to 9 years of experience. Should be good at ASP.Net and MVC. Should have technical mentoring experience. Job Location: Bangalore Joining Time: Should be ready to join in 30 Days Shiva. Sgurram@huronconsultinggroup.com
• strong in programming fundamentals in C#, .Net • hands on experience on .Net technologies, worked on minimum .net 3.5 & 4.0 framework • experience in developing windows based and web applications • skills for writing reusable libraries • familiarity with MVC
You will be responsible for the innovating and crafting the program for the business
LinkTag is one of the fastest growing firms in the Technology Consulting Space.
GreyNubo is an IT Global Cloud Services Company. We provide technology and professional services to companies adopting public cloud applications. We have a team of top technologists with deep domain expertise in CRM, CPQ, Contract Management coupled with a strong foundation of SFDC and Apttus platforms (www.greynubo.com) What do we do A 1.5 years old startup, with a vision of being a must-go-to company for a Xamarin based Rock star mobile development services. Our innovative approach to mobile app development, with most efficient and optimized code, our delivery timelines are shorter and gives the client a quicker go to market advantage. We are very well funded and have pipeline of projects to deliver for 2 years. Our core development is on Xamarin.Forms which helps us build cross platform apps with less platform specific code and more generic shared code. Who are we One of the founder has a 16+ years of Enterprise mobility background and is a Stanford graduate, started an Enterprise Mobility company during his course, grew the company, got acquired by a big MNC, and now he heads GreyNubo. Another founder has 16+ years of experience, building world class desktop, web and mobile apps and was a Consulting Architect for numerous companies in USA, India and Singapore. They both have filed numerous patents. What are we after We are looking for building a stellar team of Xamarin experts to tackle any mobile application requirement. We are looking for people with good Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android expertise. We are open to hiring people with good WPF/Silverlight experience with go hands on development knowledge of MVVM framework. We are also looking for good ASP.Net MVC hands on expertise, with WebAPI/WCF expertise and SQL Server knowledge. What we can offer Industry standard salary upgrade, performance based bonus and ESOPs based on tenure and performance. Apart from this, we provide training on Xamarin, a stellar team to work with and have fun while doing it. Each candidate will set himself/herself a career plan and we will help them achieve it.