- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs and designers to quickly ship new requirements.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Thrive in a culture of continuous improvement by optimizing web products and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
- 2-3 years experience with hands on experience in both iOS platform with an attitude to learn the other platform.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and iOS App development in specific.
- Experience in source revision control systems such as git, svn.
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases.
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with publishing apps.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills.
Required iOS skill
- Good knowledge of SWIFT, Xcode and iOS widgets.
- Experience with Core data.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries.
- Experience in building multiple Xcode schemes.
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android.
- Work with outside data sources and Rest API's
- Worked on MVVM architecture, third party libraries etc.
- Experience with Kotlin, Rxjava.
- Design, develop and maintain android applications and features.
- Create UI for application based on provided designs.
- Coordinating with a remote team and applying appropriate branching, labelling using GIT.
- Adding features to the existing applications for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Implementing application testability and diagnostics and fixing bug.
Good to Have:
- 1+ years’ experience in building professional, high performing apps.
- 1+ years’ experience on JAVA, Kotlin, Android Studio.
- Any prior experience of using CD/CI pipelines and experience with azure web services.
Great to Have:
- Contributions to Opensource projects.
- Self-developed apps on Google Play Store.
- Contributions to developer community through Stack Overflow, TopCoder, CodeChef, Google Developer Groups etc.
- Relevant personal or public technical blogs
. Hands-on experience in working with Visual Studio & Xamarin.Forms.
. Hands-on experience in creating user interfaces using Xamarin.Forms for designing UI using XAML with various layouts and controls.
. Hands-on experience required on MVVM & C#.
. Hands-on experience in developing Xamarin.Forms Custom Renderers, Data Binding, Effects,Gestures, Sliders, Listviews, Buttons, Styles, Checkboxes, Date Pickers, Webview and Dependency Service.
. Need Good Knowledge on data storage options using SQLite Database In Xamarin.Forms & Android.
. Hands-on experience in Server integration technologies including web services RESTful APIs.
. Need Good Knowledge with Push Notification Implementation.
. Need Knowledge in generating Android .APK & iOS .IPA files deploying to the Playstore and App Store.
• 4+ years of experience in Android Development
• Good hands on with Java, Android NDK. Can produce
clean, testable code in well-defined structure
• A solid understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile
development, testing, publishing and DevOps
• Have experience working with Android frameworks as
well as third-party libraries and APIs
• Have complete expertise in the general mobile
landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies
• Enjoy working with a small, fast paced team
Good to have:
• Experience in iOS app development, or willing to
explore and learn iOS platform to get work done from
• GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions
• Self-published and maintained applications in the play
• Experienced in building high quality, scalable, reusable code
• Experience with necessary compliance and mandatorily need exposure to having
successfully submitted an app to the Appstore
• Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform SDK
• Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering
• Knowledge on how to implement and manage RESTful API's.
• Strong communication skills
• Great team player who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a
• User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning
We are looking for anmobile iOS developer. The ideal candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, and be comfortable to iterate quickly and push new code every day.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and processes
- Integration with a number of third-party services
- Write high quality, high-performing and well-tested code
- Turn design requirements and prototypes into a working app
- Work closely with the technology and design teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation
- Highly motivated, adaptable and passionate learner with a strong work ethic ethic
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, OO, data modelling, design patterns, TDD/BDD, JSON/RESTful APIs, clean code and UX
- Analysis, profiling and optimization techniques
- Agile methodology
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. You must have 6 months to 2 years of work experience in Android and should have delivered at least 2-3 projects.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience on native Android development using Kotlin
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience on Android Architecture Components – MVVM Architecture
- Knowledge of Push Notification & amp; cloud-based messaging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop native applications for devices based on the Android platform
- Evaluate third party IDEs' and tools to build relevant applications
- Unit test developed code
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews
- Establish coding standards
- Integrate user interface with code
- Prepare necessary documentation
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates
Why should you join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will get:
- End-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications.
- Opportunities to participate in the decision making process and take leadership roles.
- Opportunities to build and render exceptional products and services.
- Flexible work timings.
- Health insurance benefits for self and family
- Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement
- Work from home options
- Certification reimbursements
We’re looking for a Senior Android developer who will take a key role in our team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build advanced application features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Resolving/ fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Kotlin.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experiece with Flutter Development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, threading, offline data storage, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
1. Core development and end to end ownership.
2. Accelerated learning and experience of working in a fast-growing startup.
3. Freedom to innovate and tread less traveled paths.
4. Industry best perks.
As an iOS Developer,
• At least 4 years of experience developing, releasing and maintaining iOS mobile applications
• Ability to write efficient, reusable and maintainable code in swift.
• Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
• Amazing debugging skills with ability to write unit test cases
• Strong computer science fundamentals.
• Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hardworking & passionate.