Role: Angular JS Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
Notice Period Duration - 30 days and under / Serving Notice Period
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
JOB TITLE: Web Developer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Communicate with our clients in Europe
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in working with designers and design tools (Figma, InVision, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good understanding of RESTful API design, Database Schema design, and scalability.
- Webpack, SASS, and Node JS are a plus.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN ROANUZ?
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible working hours.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code which works across platforms.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Should be able to take initiatives and ownership and build the products from scratch.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e. g., Immutable.js ).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Front-End Developer (React) with 3+ years of hands-on experience. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to build web applications using ReactJS. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Minimum 3 years of frontend development experience in ES6, ReactJS, jQuery, HTML, Typescript, and CSS
- Experience in TDD as a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality
- Should be able to take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
Experience: 2+ years
We are looking for Sr. Web Developer with proven experience in developing web applications
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to front-end development of web applications
• Able to handle production incidents
• Should be able to mentor/guide juniors if required
• Working closely with customers to ensure a smooth user experience
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• 2+ years of experience on front-end web development is required
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Working knowledge of AZURE or AWS or Google cloud servers.
• Hands on experience on real time databases (such as Firebase)
• Experience in developing an application with cross-browser compatibility in IE,
Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Including Tablets, Phones, etc.
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to adhere to launch deadlines
• Working knowledge of UX tools like PhotoShop and Illustrator
• Must have experience in performance tuning
- Should be strong in Angular Development.
- Experience in Redux , Bootstrap, css3, hands on third party library integration
- Good experience in client communication - oral and written communication skills.
- Should take responsibility of the work
- Good Understanding on Server-Client Architecture
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
All the interviews round will be conducted virtually on Google meet
"Born out of a garage in Bangalore, India in 2011, Data Template is an Information Technology Services company, delivering cutting-edge and emerging technologies to help the client stay ahead of the competition. We deliver technology services for solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Data Template is known for providing clients with a superior engagement experience through a combination of business acumen, intellectual curiosity, collaborative work style, and strong partnerships. Our deep technical expertise mitigates project risk and reduces total cost of ownership for our clients. Data Template takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain."
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices