Budget: Industry Standards
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Noida and Chennai (WFO)
- .net with MVC/Angular/Web API
- Exp in SQL
About alchemy techsol india pvt. ltd.
We are seeking applications for a Senior Technical Architect of .NET for our client, a leading Fintech in the lending domain.
As a strong tech leader, you will lead development activities across multiple enterprise projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
Solve complex problems and produce the highest quality code.
Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects.
Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
Skills & Qualifications:
10+ years of professional experience on .NET framework 4x
Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design & development
Excellent hands-on C# coding skills
Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries
Should possess SQL Server database skills to design new or alter existing table structures as per the requirements
Exposure in building web-based applications
Should have worked on a complex enterprise business application in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
Data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving and project management
Working experience with Agile methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Designing and developing performant REST APIs / Microservices.
2. Data Model design.
3. Participating in requirements analysis.
4. Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
5. Participating in peer code reviews.
6. Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
7. Be a strong Agile team member.
1. Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
2. Hands on with technologies like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot,Java Web
services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
3. Excellent understanding of data structures, threading..
4. Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
5. Good problem solving skills. Attention to details.
6. Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
7. Strong in debugging, troubleshooting
8. Proficient in RDBMS (Mysql, Mssql) or NoSql databases (mongo, hbase)
9. Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
1. Exposure to Node.js / python
2. Exposure to Lambda functions.
3. Working knowledge with AWS/ Azure is a must.
4. Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
5. Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. 4+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a back end engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering best in class digital neobanking API platform using the latest technologies and solutions. We believe that technology should not be a barrier when it comes to providing the best-in-class banking services to our customers and we echo that when you as an engineer present your designs and thoughts to improve the app constantly to ensure we are leading the innovation in the neobanking domain. Your role will be (but not limited) to
- Work in most challenging and complex use cases within Banking and Finances sector.
- Build domain led scalable banking and payments microservices using JAVA + SpringBoot.
- Work on processing large (and we mean LARGE) amounts of data across the muvin platform.
- Work in a cross-platform team where you integrate with 3 rd party platforms and APIs along with muvin’s APIs to ensure consistent and smooth user experience.
- Develop software using latest tools and technologies in an agile led environment.
- Own and deliver high quality solutions from start to end.
- Participate in muvin’s feature development and planning.
- Learn and get mentored from the veterans in the industry and help the team around you.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- E/BTech in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 1-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong foundations in Java or other high level programming language.
- Experience working on Spring framework.
- Experience developing, debugging, and resolving performance problems in complex multi-service systems.
- Extensive knowledge on OOP and software architecture.
- Sheer willingness to write performant well designed code adhering to best practices in data structures and algorithms.
- Ability and urge to write meaningful test cases and documentation.
- Good aptitude in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with relational databases and NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge or experience working on concurrent and event driven development.
- Dogged desire to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in one of the areas outside coding (automation, scalability, performance, architecture, optimization, algorithms etc.,).
- Good communication skills.
WE’LL BE EXCITED IF YOU BRING:
- DevOps and CI/CD experience on AWS or similar cloud services platforms
- Experience working with payments, wallets, and any other banking services.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any of the reporting and analytics platforms.
Job roles and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
· Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
· Create technical specifications and test plans
Competencies and Skills Required
· Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, and good communications skills
· Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
· Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business problems
· Understanding and mindset of Agile software delivery (Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities)
· Team player who understands the importance of teamwork and collaboration
· Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the ‘status-quo’
· Hungry to learn and always in search of continuous improvement
Preference : Male Candidtate from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Designing and building application layers
Analysing requirements and designing new functionality
knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4. Experience in .Net Framework , C# , ASP.Net , Linq , Entity Framework 5 / 6 , SQL Server 2008 / 12. Hands - on Experience on MVC 3 / 4.
Familiarity with the client side framework
Experience using .NET ( 5+ years)
Role: Backend Engineer
About Saras Analytics:
You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems. Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus Experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Angular is a plus. Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab Familiarity with tools like Postman, SOAPUI, IntelliJ
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
Looking for Dot Net Developer having experience in following:
- Good Programming Knowledge in Dot Net, MVC, Asp. Net and having an experience in Frontend ( Angular2+ Versions/ React JS) will be plus point.
- Good Understanding of Agile- SCRUM methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge in OOPS Concepts
- Preferred Knowledge in MVC Framework
Duration :- Full Time
Company Name :- Fragma Data
Main Skills are Java, Microservices, and SQL
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .