The ideal candidate needs to be highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in Wordpress. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of enhancements, and new development as required
- Work on development or modification of WooCommerce and WordPress plugins to meet the desired functionalities
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
- Switch career into internet startups.
- Work with fast-paced organizations.
What will I do?
Develop new user-facing features·
Build reusable code and libraries for future use·
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs·
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability·
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end·
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.·
What skills should I have?
BTech, BE, BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical·
3+ years·' experience in web and software development.
Demonstrated experience in React, React-Router, Redux, React-saga/Thunk.·
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.·
Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.·
Strong attention to detail.·
A good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.·
Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN·
A good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.·
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
We are helping hire for an early-stage Stealth Mode funded gaming startup that is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join their talented team!
The frontend engineer will relish the subtle interaction details that make the products delightful, write highly reusable code and think about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge.
# WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast.
• Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
• Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
# SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 3+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
• Prior startup experience is mandatory. (Brownie points for someone who has worked in the gaming industry)
• Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
• Should have working knowledge on frontend frameworks and tools- NodeJS expertise is a bonus
• Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
• Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
• Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
• Candidates from Top tier colleges will be preferred.
LOCATION - Gurugram (Udyog Vihar)
Must have experience on HTML5,CSS3,Jquery,Bootstrap,JS
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis. Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by YCombinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Who can apply:
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting, competent professional who is comfortable with all aspects of software development in FrontEnd. You will get hands-on experience in the latest technology and skills such as ReactJS, VueJS, VanillaJS etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Front End development and are looking for the next level of career growth and competence in interface design and development.
What will you do:
- Responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the front-end of the product interface.
- Interacting with APIs and middlewares through Front-end action items.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements
- Write clean, well-documented and functional code with unit test cases.
Required Skills and Technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency with VanillaJS, html and css, and fundamental front-end libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.JS, .
- Hands on with React.JS or similar frontend framework/library.
- Well versed with UI and UX.
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Hands on with investigating and fixing technical bottlenecks and performance assessment and improvement.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- High sense of ownership along with deep interest and passion for technology.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices