Solution Consultant -
Domains we work in
Multiple: publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks, IOS, Android
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members
* Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object- oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
About the creation of Sahaj
The simplicity of service lines
Open Salaries @ Sahaj
Open hikes and compensation at Sahaj
Why Sahaj is unique
Our unique thought process and what interests us
Transparency at Sahaj
A sneak preview of life at Sahaj in short videos
What is Sahaj Software all about? Here it is, in our own words.
Sahaj Software: Challenging the status quo
About Sahaj AI Software Pvt. Ltd
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
A strong technologist at Hitwicket cares about code modularity, scalability and reusability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
1. Design and develop game features from prototype to full implementation
mobile gaming experience
3. Understand cross-platform development and client server applications to give Players a
seamless and fun mobile gaming experience
4. Implement game functionality by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into
functional and engaging features in the game
5. Get involved in all areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, and User
6. Take ownership of the game and work closely with the Product and Design teams
7. Help maintain code quality by writing robust code to be used by millions of users
8. Develop crazy new experiences for our players and think outside the box to deliver
9. Be proactive, support and contribute new ideas to game design.
10. Work experience of 4 - 10 years is preferable
11. Experience of team management is a plus
12. A broad skill set is a strength! We are a small team, so cross discipline skills are highly valued.
What we offer you?
- Casual dress every single day
- 5 days a week
- Well stocked pantry
- Work with cool people and delight millions of gamers across the globe
- ESOPs and other incentives
At Hitwicket we are empowering the World’s One Billion Cricket Fans to engage with Cricket like never before. Combining the mass market appeal of Cricket with the Technology powered immersion of Mobile Gaming is our mission.
Founded by alumni of ISB and VIT University, Hitwicket is one of the pallbearers of the Indian gaming industry. Hitwicket is the Winner of Prime Minister Modi's AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge in Games. More than 3 Million users across 70 countries play Hitwicket.
Our work culture is driven by speed, innovation and passion, not by hierarchy. Our work philosophy is centered around building a company like a 'Sports Team' where each member has an important role to play for the success of the company as a whole.
Learn, have fun and build a Game that millions of people love to play! Join us on this epic journey!
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).
|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
A tick against the following skill sets would surely strengthen the candidature
- Strong PHP, JS fundamentals
- PHP frameworks: PHP Laravel
- JS frameworks: Vue.JS
- RDBMS: MySQL, Mongo DB
- REST APIs
- Vue.JS Components (resusable components)
- 1-way / 2-way Binding
- Custom Filters
- Service, Containers
- PUT, POST, PATCH, Getter/Setter Methods
- Repository Patterns
- Laravel Facade
- Blade Templates
- Laravel Events
- Unit Testing
• Must have experience in Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and LINQ and 1-2 years on Sitecore 9.x integration with React JS / Node JS.
• Devops working knowledge.
• Solid programming knowledge of MS SQL Server.
• Experience with any source control system. (TFS, VSTS, SVN)
• Experience creating and consuming web services/API including REST/JSON
• Familiarity with integration to ERP, CRM, DAM, and other backend systems
• Ability to design and implement workflows & personalization within Sitecore
• Knowledge in design and development of multi-lingual / multi-region websites
• Real-time project experience of React JS concepts JSX, Flux & MVC with Node JS and Knowledge about Sitecore 9.x.
• Knowledge about Sitecore 9.x SXA & JSS. (desirable)
Skills we are looking for :
- Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale in ReactJs/AngularJs & NodeJs.
- Good knowledge of coding RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Web Storage (Cookie, Local Storage, and Session Storage)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in a lean-agile development environment.
Good to know :
- Using GIT
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a brownie point