We are looking for a capable System Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of computer systems. A System Admin should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Monitoring and reporting all points mentioned below.
Ensure Security updates are installed:
- Regularly checking whether the Antivirus software is updated for users.
- Regularly monitor platforms like Google to ensure everybody is using up-to-date applications with no security issues.
- Regularly Email users about the security updates that they need to install on their laptops and PCs.
Centrally managed antivirus should be installed on all laptops and mobile devices.
- Adding a purchase request for any additional licence that we might require.
- Pushing new software updates on users’ laptops.
- Keeping up-to-date with antivirus updates so all our devices are secure.
- Miradore user agent
Mobile device and access management
- Set rules and configure settings on personal and organisation-owned devices to access data and networks.
- Deploy and authenticate apps on devices -- on-premises and mobile.
- Protect company data by controlling the way users access and share information.
- Make sure devices and apps are compliant with security requirements.
- Only provide user access to laptops (No admin access, excluding developers)
- All new software installation requests will go through the system admin to make sure nothing is installed on work laptops that poses a security risk.
Vanta compliance-related tickets
- Vanta will continue to monitor and create issues to be compliant with ISO 27K over time. The system administrator must resolve all such system-related tickets.
Access management to different user applications
- Access should be restricted to only what is necessary to perform job duties ("principle of least privilege").
- Technical access to all the company’s networks must be formally documented, including the standard role for approver, grantor, and date.
- Only authorised employees and third parties working off a signed contract or statement of work, with a business need, shall be granted access to the company’s production networks.
- The company’s guests may be granted access to guest networks after registering with office staff without a documented request - guest network management.
Removal media encryption
- Research removable media encryption and figure out if removable media should be implemented and make sure it is always encrypted.
MFA reset and debugging
As we are enabling MFA for more and more applications that we have, more people are likely to have issues with it as the business moves forward.
- Different online applications will have different ways of handling the MFA reset; a system admin should be familiar with all.
Website watcher configuration and email issues
- Software like Website Watcher keeps having email issues, as it sends emails in huge numbers every day. The system administrator must keep an eye on the emails and fix issues promptly as and when they arise.
Office network management
- System admin can help in creating guest networks in the office and making sure that the network is as secure as possible.
- Finding the optimal solution to prevent phishing emails from getting delivered.
- Verifying emails sent by our staff to check for phishing emails.
Security incidents handling
- System admin must monitor incident and event tickets and assign severity tickets.
- Continuous checks to ensure the security incident policies are being followed and up to date
- A root cause analysis report must be documented and referenced in incident tickets.
- A central "War Room" will be designated for handling security threats. This may be a physical or virtual location (i.e., Slack channel) and managed by the system admin.
- Conducting recurring Incident Response Meetings until the incident is resolved (as per the company's established norms)
Implement password policy
- Password policy must be in place to ensure that users are using secure passwords that are not easily crackable.
- Devops is a plus point
About Fullness Web Solutions
Welcome to Fullness!!
We are an IT and web solutions company providing end-to-end technology and design solutions to clients. Our work is an amalgamation of functional tech and aesthetic design. We excel in building tech systems from scratch, allowing us to integrate a high level of flexibility and customisation in our clients’ web and mobile assets.
We provide end-to-end technology and design solutions to make various business processes lighter, faster, and robust.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Website Development
- UX/UI Design
- BI Analytics
- Machine Learning/ Data Science
- Cloud Services (AWS/ Google)
- SEO & Content
We are seeking candidates who can have a great conversation with Window/*nix kernel in C/C++ or Rust. The candidate will work with eBPF and Windows/Linux Kernel. The candidate will work closely with the Computation Engineer to port the ML layer into the kernel module.
- C/C++ is a must. Rust knowledge is a huge plus.
- Good exposure to debugging (more than just `!analyze -v`). We suck at debugging here, so can use your help!
- Great version control (Git) hygiene and familiarity with CI/CD. Test- and issue-driven development (that's our new term).
- Candidate should prioritize documentation to meeting (can't emphasize enough). Who has time to talk and listen (and forget) when one can write and read? During the interview, we may ask you how to organize your notes, references, and knowledge.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python/Powershell/bash is appreciated. Python is used a scripting language everywhere in our stack.
- If you don't know Java, that's +1 ;-p (just kidding).
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.*
Key Requirements for the Role
MS WSUS ASP.NET, HTTP, WebServices Reverse Engineering & Debugging Performance Improvement
Network Programming skills
C++ to .NET Migration
Soft skills such as proficiency in Spoken English, Creativity, Intelligent Thinking
Type of work
Sustenance & Upgrade
For more information you may visit *
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- You will be working on the next generation network security products, on various public clouds.
- In addition to development, you will also get your hands involved in the architectural changes while fixing the legacy issues.
- Planning, designing, integration for network security platforms.
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- You will work on hardcore data networking/forwarding areas while acquiring in depth knowledge in DPDK and VPP.
Here are some technical skills required:
- Programming languages : C/C++
- Work exp on DPDK and packet forwarding area.
- Good understanding of Linux Kernel, Networking stack in the kernel.
- Exposure to clouds like AWS, GCP is a big plus.
- Understanding/Exposure to VPP is a big plus.
- Strong in packet forwarding, Tunneling (IPsec, GRE, VxLAN) etc.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Design, Develop & test the various features in dpdk, VPP based system Interact with the customer to help in defining the features, execute and deliver them
- Mentor the junior team members.
- Participate in code-reviews and ensure the quality of deliverables.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Head to our website https://benisontech.com to learn more.
Duration: Full Time
Years of experience: 4+
DataPower With APIC Development and Admin skills with Python or shell script
Exp.level: 4 - 7 Years
IBM Cloud Pack- API Connect Developer:
Data Power virtual appliance on Docker containers within Kubernetes cluster.
setup API Connect Cloud manage
setup Portal and analytics endpoints for the APIs to give more data analytics to the application teams.
Register and troubleshoot Gateway Service with API Connect Gateway object on Data Power appliance
Configure Mutual Authentication mechanism by creating Identification Credentials and Validation credentials to validate the server certificates
Create organizations in API Connect to provide the architecture to create APIs using API connect manager
Ability to create spaces and products on APIC and support multiple teams using them
Knowledge of concepts and implementation of these on APIC – JWT, Bearer, Basic AUTH
Integration with LDAP and troubleshooting
WTX, COBOL Copybook, XML, XSL, Gateway scripting
Networking concepts and integration with AWS concepts like VPC, NLB, etc
A Network & Server Admin at Rubico will have an essential role in administering and managing the company’s local area network and cloud-based hostings.
The Network & Server Admin will require troubleshooting, cloud hosting related technical issues, in addition to providing hardware and software support and solutions to employees as well as clients. It also requires a good understanding of Linux.
- 1+ years of experience working on cloud hosting environments. AWS environment with good understanding and knowledge
- Have a good understanding of managing systems and services on cloud providers like AWS or GCP
- Sound understanding of working on different Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Centos, Debian, etc
- Good understanding of web servers (Apache, Nginx, etc), SQL databases & PHP/Node.js/Python installation as well as configuration
- Command-line tools knowledge (ex. SSH, Bash)
- Experience in any scripting language (Bash scripting, python etc)
- 1+ years experience in networking including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Router/Firewall Management, etc.
- The candidate should be proficient in troubleshooting OS and network-related issues with good interpersonal communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop environments.
Good to Have Skills
- Experience and knowledge of managing Linux-based hosting servers (Ex. AWS EC2 instances).
- Basic understanding of DevOps concepts can be a plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Monitoring Services for hosted systems.
- Should be proactive with managing and defining options in a cloud environment.
- DNS management experience.
- Development experience using LAMP architecture.
- Code Repositories Management (Ex. Git).
- G Suite Management.
- Working experience in managing Unifi Controllers and Ubiquiti routers.
- IPv6 networking experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Troubleshoot desktop computer issues: Identify, investigate and resolve problems in the quickest way possible.
- Look after a firewall and content filter.
- Handle all the server roles such as DNS, Web Server, Database Server, etc.
- Manage cloud hosting servers, and services installed on those servers.
- Communicate with cloud hosting support for technical queries.
- Work on hosting servers to create/update sites and install new software/services.
- Manage and control server(s) via SSH.
- Configure file permissions for various websites.
- Maintain prevention plans to keep websites secure from hacking attempts.
- Look after all network/server-related tasks and regularly come up with strategies for improvement.
- Regular documentation on server and network policies and protocols.
- Monitors alerting tools and also handles escalated incidents from Helpdesk, Desk Side Team (Desktop Support), Network Team and end users.
- Triages alerts as they come in and action appropriately
- Respond to common alerts in a consistent and repeatable manner from multiple alerting sources
- Responsible for triage of C2 alerts, Phishing attempts & AV Alerts and botnets which will make up the majority of the day to day threats
- Provide escalations of unknown threats to Level 2
- Identify security events and trigger the call list / distribution list.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding security policy and compliance considerations
- Possess solid understanding of enterprise grade technologies including operating systems, databases and web applications.
- Ability to read and understand system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs, etc.
- Demonstrate capabilities for network traffic analysis for identifying any developing patterns.
- Network infrastructure knowledge.
- Knowhow of diverse device configurations and underlying principles
- Security configuration knowledge
- Experience of data management and inherent considerations including privacy laws, data protection laws, etc.
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork in a SOC environment.
- Experience of performing vulnerability scans in a professional environment is preferable.
- Tenable Nessus
- FIRY EYE HX
- ISO27K (Preferred)
At BrainAlive, we develop next-generation BCI technologies that transform how humans use biosignals. We build devices and systems that allow you to develop a crisp, conscious understanding of your physiology, especially relating to your cognitive and emotional abilities. With a mission is to become the innovation leader in the area of Brain-Computer Interface (BCI), we are building our reputation as the industrial powerhouse in BCI applications in the education and healthcare space.
Role - Embedded Firmware Engineer – II (Brain-Computer Interface)
As an Embedded Firmware Engineer at BrainAlive, you will have the opportunity to pioneer, develop and build out our footprint in consumer hardware. You will build and launch smart BCI wearables and other related products in line with BrainAlive's ambitious and visionary objectives. Your primary focus will be to enhance the efficiency, stability and scalability of hardware system resources. We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Develop codes for utilising various hardware and capabilities built into a microcontroller, such as ADCs, timers, RTCs, power-saving and sleep modes, etc
- Perform debugging and provide technical support to the service team
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce firmware design and architecture
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Drive peer reviews and peer testing across different modules developed
- Develop documentation throughout the product development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Microcontroller programming
- Experience in developing codes for the effective functioning of communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with hardware debugging tools and interface like JTAG, SWD
- Experience with BLE and USB protocols
- Highly experienced in developing and debugging in embedded C/C++, RTOS
- Product development experience with 32-Bit STM ARM Microcontroller Architectures
- Familiarity with source control management software (SVN, Git)
- Experience at handling huge codebases and designing of multi-layered architectures
- Experience in optimisation of Microcontroller codes for specific goals like power efficiency, very low response times, memory space optimisations.
- Deep understanding of microcontroller's architecture and its working
- Experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
- Prior Brain-Computer Interface Device development experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in developing database applications and reports
- Expert in SQL in various databases with good exposure to MySQL
- Hands on experience in query tuning for applications, APIs and reports
- Expertise in developing database procedures, triggers and events.
- Experience in AWS Aurora.
- Excellent communication skills.
Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are
developing an AI platform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: Cloud Admin Responsibilities and Duties
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes:
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure
- Install and configure virtual cloud
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer
- Develop scripts for automating client/server
- Monitoring, automating processes & recovery
- SQL server and noSQL dB configuration, maintenance and administration
- Network admin and configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
- Proficient with MS SQL Server administration, Cosmos DB
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Strong experience with IIS, other web servers
- Strong experience with Security – Identity, Access Control and Data Protection
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills – Automated build and release management experience
- Resource and Cost Optimization
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Certifications like CKAD a plus
- Certification on Azure Administration (AZ – 104) a plus
- Should have the passion to work for the organization thereby growing with the
- A good team player as well as be able to contribute individually as and when
- Should be able to mentor juniors if any need
- Should be able to learn any new technology if the project
- Leadership Capability, Self-motivated, highly collaborative, working through uncertainties and unknowns, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Getting things done, Continuous learning