Debugging Jobs in Ahmedabad
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1-4 Years
at Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
Work experience as a Sr. Python Developer
- Should hold hands on experience in Python frameworks like ( Django, Flask or FastAPI )
- Should have strong Unit test and debugging skills
- Good experience of code versioning tools like Git or others
- Good knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries
- Knowledge of working with automation and web scraping
- Experience of working with AWS and it’s services like lambda, athena, s3
- Should be able to provide full-stack coding expertise when working on projects
- Ability to integrate databases and various data sources into a unified system
- Proper knowledge of database terminologies and operations at high scales.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies ( JS / HTML )
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Communication skills – strong and amicable communication between groups, developers, testers, designers, and users
- Competence to write clear, optimized, necessary code
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- to solve complex technical issues, comprehend risks prior to the circumstance
- Collaboration and team-orientation
- to lead the team and should have the skills of task management, time management, and project management
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
• Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• Focus on coding and debugging.
• Collaborate with front-end developers.
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
• Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
• Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
• Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
• Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
• Help and support to other team members.
• Hands-on backend web development experience.
• Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
• Strong with Node.js and it’s modules
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
• Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. MongoDB experience is must
• Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. Some level of DevOps activities.
• Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
• Strong in developing API development and management
• Integration of third-party applications
• It will be an advantage to have working experience with Blockchain DAPPS
• Coding (HTML/CSS3)
• Analytical Skills
• Web Development
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
Information Technology & Services
QUALIFICATIONS: B.E./ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical)
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years within automotive industry / software development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, Debug simulink/stateflow models according to functional, technical requirements, MAAB guidelines.
- Derive software requirements from system level requirements and establish bi-directional traceability within the models and generated code.
- Generate Code from developed models, generate test vectors, automate tests and document code reviews, test results.
- Automate the data exchange flow between MATLAB models, excel sheets, code testing using m-scripts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in model based development and testing using Mathwork Tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, Stateflow, autocode generation tools Embedded coder or TargetLink.
- Good understanding of the Automotive software development cycle and tool chains
- Should possess a good understanding of C coding, m-scripting, with good debugging and software testing skills.
- Experience in developing MATLAB/ Simulink models from scratch for automotive applications.
- Should have experience in requirements management, and be able to write test cases from them.
- Experience in MBD testing such as MIL/ SIL/PIL.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi Language.
- Experience in MATLAB verification and validation toolbox like Simulink Design Verifier, Simulink Test, Simulink Coverage is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of Control System Design and Electric Vehicles is a plus.
at App Ides InfoTech Pvt Ltd
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a React Native Developer. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 1+ Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol - Naroda)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 25k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
We are looking for a React Native developer to help us create beautiful, performant mobile apps on iOS and Android that give our customers a first-class mobile experience. You will be responsible for creating these applications with other members of our mobile team, as well as collaborating closely with the web and server teams responsible for the other layers of our product suite. This is a high-impact position that will play a critical role in our product development. The apps you write will be used by tens of thousands of our customers daily.
- Create beautiful, pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms that look and feel native
- Write automated tests that give us the confidence to iterate quickly and ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Practice Scrum with a great group of developers and product managers
Skills and Experience
- React Native experience, bonus for ReactJS experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, functional programming, and design patterns
- Ability to write clean, understandable, well-documented code
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native create tools, like Xcode, Android Studio/IntelliJ, and Gradle
- Experience with native Android and iOS SDKs preferred (bonus for Swift/Kotlin)
- Experience working with and debugging RESTful APIs
- Experiences with automated testing frameworks, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportunity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com