Debugging Jobs in Mumbai
About the Company :
Pilgrim is one of the fastest growing and most innovative Direct 2 Consumer (e-commerce) businesses in the beauty space. Founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad, it offers a dynamic, fast-paced, and fun culture to be a part of.
Visit our website to know more about the brand. Also, check our IG page, discover.pilgrim
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline
- 1 - 3 years of previous experience with Shopify Suite
- Working knowledge of Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Previous experience implementing/debugging third-party Shopify apps, as well as building unique solutions if needed
- Previous experience working with a custom theme and/or the Storefront API
- Working knowledge of Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools
- Working knowledge of third-party services and APIs, as well as Shopify plugins
- Broad shop maintenance expertise, as well as a general understanding of the admin system
- Proven skills in HTML5, CSS3, and prior experience in developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Capability to communicate effectively and provide proactive feedback
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an engaging and knowledgeable online Shopify store to increase sales and revenue
- Create bespoke Shopify themes and change pre-existing templates per pre-defined brand guidelines
- Be an expert in all aspects of the D2C platform, and work with the UX and UI Design Teams to create unique, strong, and inventive front-end user experiences
- Ensure a smooth connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimise the shop for overall efficiency and functionality
- Test and debug websites regularly to improve performance
- Based on their findings, they provide technical support and coordination, protecting enterprises against failure
- Increase conversion rates by optimising the website
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We at Orbo are looking for developers who have passion for technology, ability to deploy new and novel technologies in environments that are often low on humans as well as capital. From solving complex algorithm problems, software development engineers also develop complex algorithms to solve real-life crises and are involved in the system design of several applications and thus contributing to their technical architecture.
- To determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, SDL.
- Problem solving with data structure and algorithms.
- Build tools(make/Cmake/Ninja/Bazel)
- Experience with OS & hardware specific development (SIMD, AVX, AVX2)
- Having knowledge of 3rd Party library integration (OpenCV, Tensorflow, NCNN, TNN, liptorch, Openvino, ONNX runtime)
- Worked with Modern C++
- Worked with Linux & Windows
- Experience with multi threading and multi processing
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Data-Centric Security Platform
You will be building using C/C++ and related technologies on mainly Windows platforms.
● Manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise
● Research solutions and decide the best and practical solution for complex problems
● Lead designs of major product components, and features
● Design, develop, test, maintain and enhance the product
● Analyze issues reported by customers
● Mentor and train team members on design techniques and technologies
Desired Keyskills -
Relevant experience of 4-7 years in C/C++ development on any platform (Linux, Windows, macOS)
● Experience and skills in designing components and modules
● Experience in the mentoring team for technical skills
● Experience in guiding team for technical needs
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
● Experience in XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library / Shared Library, Process, Multithreading, Windows Messages, ATL, COM, HTTP, File I/O, Memory Mapping, API Hooking, and Memory
Management on Windows or Linux platform
● Experience in Windows System Programming
● Experience in debugging and troubleshooting with using tools like Sysinternals Tools, Debuggers / windbg, API Monitoring / Tracing
● Experience in MS Office & Outlook Object Model
● Experience in Cryptography, Data Security, Information Security and Security Technologies
● Experience in Cross-Platform development
● Experience in building of Desktop software
Data-Centric Security Platform
- The role involves development using C/C++ and related technologies on Windows and Linux platforms. You will be a part of the core product team developing the product. It will involve participation in requirements analysis, impact analysis, design, coding, review, testing and preparing test cases.
● You are expected to have expertise in C/C++ and good programming skills.
● A good aptitude and attitude are a must.
● Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills with experience of various tools like Sysiternals Tools, debuggers / windbg, API Monitors etc is preferred.
This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
•Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
•Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
•Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
•Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
•Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
at Dirtcube Interactive
Position- Android Developer
Brief about position
We require a passionate Android developer with drive and talent.
Brief about the App
Capshot is an entertainment collaborative platform and will be the first complete solution in this category of applications. Candidates will be working on an application through which people can create and build content together. It is an app that will embrace the growing meme culture and function with a model of ‘true visual communication’ where the fun of sharing moments with friends doesn’t simply end with posting out a photo or video. Our aim is to make that experience even more interactive by allowing friends to get creative with each other’s media rather than end it with a simple ‘like’ or ‘comment’.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and Android native UI frameworks
- Proficient with Java and C++
- Good practical understanding of Android development tools for programming, debugging, beta testing, etc.
- Industry experience: 2-4 years, or equivalent work showing your talent and experience to be able to deliver an app like Capshot (could be in the form of sample apps, even if they have not been released on the play store, fully released apps that you have worked on, etc.)
- Experience with native Android frameworks to accomplish the following objectives -
- Multimedia capture
- Multimedia playback and UI customization
- Custom UI, UI animations and transitions
- Data storage and memory management
- Practical experience with Android analytics and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Strong understanding of these fundamantals through Independant Learning
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, software design, algorithms, etc.)
- Ability to write high quality, well organized, and readable code
- Practical experience with debugging and optimization
- Experience with networking
- Understanding of database operations and performance (at least a good understanding of the concepts)
- Must be a ‘knowledge seeker’ with a passion for software development and the desire to build something unique
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to analyze, break down and estimate tasks
- Ability to quickly research and implement topics where you lack practical experience
- Ability to understand and grasp new concepts effectively
Skills and Qualifications – Preferred, but not absolutely required
- Image and video processing in Android for
- Video encoding/decoding
- Bitmap manipulation and transformations
- Machine learning
- Content streaming
- Video processing using the Android NDK and ffmpeg
- Experience (either through work, or side projects) with developing social/communication category apps
- Ability to implement development techniques that give the user an ‘illusion’ of high speed and responsiveness in an app, such as Instagram’s ‘Moving bits in the background’