About Euler Motors
Able to design and architect product solutions.
- Sound knowledge in OOPS concepts and OOAD
Knowledge on C++ 11/14, STL and BOOST libraries usage is added advantage
Implementation of automated testing & unit test framework
Know how on profiling tools & debugger
Developed software with interfaces to low level system and hardware resources
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Team player & high review aspects with CPP Core guidelines
Requirements Engineering and Bug Tracking tools
Thorough knowledge in Build and Release. Good exposure on GIT, Gerrit, SVN and Jenkins
Should be a quick learner and can take on things independently
Autosar / Automotive Domain knowledge would be a plus
BE/ BTech. in CS/IT/ENC/EEE
Having 4 to 8 years of experience
A key strength of the Biostrap platform is its backend pulse wave analysis software, which takes the photoplethysmogram (PPG) recording from the wrist and extracts a wealth of information from every detected heartbeat, as well as for the duration of the measurement.
Currently very little processing is done on the wearable itself. You will help change that.
You will translate, adapt, or possibly redesign algorithms for analyzing a PPG pulse wave and extracting biometric measurements from it, for on-device use. That is:
- Translate: when feasible, convert parts of the algorithm from the server from Python into Embedded C++ code
- Adapt: create workarounds for code that cannot be directly translated
- Redesign: for parts of algorithms that are too memory- or computation-intensive for a device, design an algorithm that can run on-device without sacrificing much in accuracy.
The algorithms and their implementation will have to be accurate, efficient, and well-documented.
You will also improve the backend algorithms and design and implement new algorithms to measure new biometrics.
- A Master’s degree in a computational field.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with, Python and C++.
- Strong mathematical background, and in particular good understanding of signal processing.
- Ability and drive to work independently on an open problem.
- Fluency in English.
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
· Strong backend skills – C++
· Algorithmic thinking
· Experience with development in windows environment - VisualStudio
· Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
· Troubleshooting & debugging (VS, WinDBG) skills
· Solid understanding of development processes
· Ability to use English on daily basis (reasonable spoken)
· Desire to learn new technologies
· Advanced networking and administration skills
For more information you may visit *
Embedded Software - Linux
Linux development engineer working on microcontroller firmware development, Linux platform drivers and IoT solutions. Should be able to resolve technical roadblocks and deliver project commitments. Looking for someone with 2+ years in the embedded industry and a passion to grow along with the company.
Selected candidates for this role will be reporting to the software tech lead/manager in the organization.
- Embedded software development activities and Linux platform development.
- Work with QA teams to resolve bugs and ensure release readiness
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, assembly)
- Linux development experience (porting & platform drivers)
- Knowledge of embedded microcontroller & microprocessor-based systems
- Prior experience of delivering modules for microcontroller projects
- Good understanding of commonly used embedded communication protocols
- Good understanding of common embedded peripherals, interfaces & sensors
- Experience working on Real-Time systems (RTOS)
- Should be able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Should be able to work with minimal technical guidance
- This role requires excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Prior experience working with overseas clients
- Periodically report progress to manager.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
● The suitable candidate shall have most of the following knowledge /skills/experience:
● Clear fundamentals of Analog and Digital Electronics. Knowledge of Full Hardware
Design Life Cycle.
● Knowledge of Circuit Simulation (PSPICE, NI Multisim, etc).
● Hand- On experience with HW designing rules, PCB Layout in Cadsoft Eagle/Altium Designer etc.
● Should have knowledge & experience with designing & developing 8/16 bit Microcontroller based close loop control systems and Arduino Platform.
● Circuit building and Circuit Analysis Skills.
● Component Data Sheet analysis skills.
● Project Requirement Analysis Protocols/Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial interfaces(SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232).
● Hands-on experience in utilizing test equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function/Signal generator/Solder Station (SMD/DIP).
● Knowledge about Board Bring Up process.
● Testing (Integration testing, protocol/Driver testing, etc.).
● Experience in Embedded C programming and embedded system integration and can develop test cases for the same.
● Knowledge of IoT Open Source Programming / Development.
● Candidate will be responsible for research & development of M2M/IoT products.
● Candidate will be responsible for end-to-end embedded system integration.
Abilities on the following shall be of added advantage:
● Component Procurement
● Vendor Interaction
● Tools Management
● Costing and resource estimation
● Team management, Good Communication Skills, Pleasant Personality, Positive Attitude & Highly Creative
Contributory: Makes major contribution to decision or policy judgment on Technical matters of IoT/ M2M Projects, Vending Machines
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Healthy knowledge of most of the following:
● Embedded C
● 8/16 bit Microcontrollers
● Atmel Studio/ Arduino IDE
● Schematic / PCB layout design in Cadsoft Eagle / Altium Designer (SMD/DIP)
● Hands-on experience on Test equipment and solder stations (SMD/DIP)
● M2M / IoT based development
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
Responsibilities and Duties
The team leader will be leading a team of Hardware engineers, firmware and testing engineers. Being a team leader, you will primarily be responsible for fast and accurate delivery from the team which might even include handholding of team members whenever needed. Embedded team would be responsible for the following:
Hardware Design including
- Circuit design as per design requirements
- Schematic capture in the tool
- CAD layout
- QA/QC/functional testing
- PCB assembling and rework
- Lab inventory management
- Component procurement.
Firmware Design Including
- Firmware Design and architect
- Software Development
- Firmware Testing
- Code management over svn
- The team leader would also be responsible for architecting the system, creating detailed design documents as per requirement and maintaining quality control of all the deliverables.
- The team leader would also be required to create a detailed test plan and list of test cases to be executed and if needed, create proper environment for the same.
- Ownership of the ‘ground up’ design and architecture of embedded software for real time applications.
- Decomposition of designs in to structured modules/functions ready for implementationby yourself and the team.
- Hands on development in C of new ARM based embedded software for a range of products currently under development
- Ensure quality of software using appropriate methods(Code Review, Static Analysis, Unit Test etc.) and application of suitable Coding Standards
- Maintain, update and enhance existing embedded software written in C
- Documentation of software products, development and execution of test plans
- Work closely with other members of the engineering team to assist with the correct choice of processors and supporting hardware
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of 8+ years in field of embedded systems designing and developement.
- Familiar with usage of various LAB instruments.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics (Digital and analog) are must.
- Well versed with circuit designing and HW debugging
- Analog and Digital Circuit designing: familiarity with micro-controllers, memories, communication interfaces, op-amps, comparators, relays, inductors and capacitors, Handling EMI and Noise issues associated with circuits.
- Understanding of BLE protocols will be required.
- Understanding of scientific methodologies of experimentation, data-gathering and interpretation and hypothesis.
- Understanding of basic architecture, debugging of sensors.
- Experienced in embedded-C coding, memory allocations.
- Experience with any RTOS designing preferably with FreeRTOS at least with Semaphores, SW Timers, synchronisation and event handlings, task handling and prioritization.
- Understanding of micro-controller architecture, programming and debugging methodologies, interrupt-handling.
- Experience with any of the IDEs and debuggers for ARM architecture.
- Basic understanding of assembly programing of ARM architecture
- Understanding of basic peripherals like UART, CAN, I2C, Timers, Counters, PWMs, ADCs, DAC.
- Experience/knowledge in IoT devices (sensor, gateway, cloud) handling.
- Familiarity with CAD tools for schematics and layout generation.
- Experience on MS-Office.
- Familiarity in understanding and creating various test plans and documents.
General Skills Needed/ Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of components and should be able to suggest the team with right componenet
- Candidate must have a knack to use his/her technical knowledge to give it back to society.
- Candidates passionate to bring a change in society will be preferred with no compromise on pay check.
- Candidates must be open to work with communities to get feedback on product features so that products are best fit for social upliftment.
- Candidates must be open to travel to needy communities and should not hesitate to get his/her hands dirty to bring a change to the communities.
- Candidates must find associated with the cause and mission of the company.
- Open to work in open startup culture and give his/her 100%.
- Analytical reasoning and fact-based brainstorming capabilities will be highly preferred.
- Ready to relocate to Gurugram.
- Occasional field visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced in Embedded C, C++ coding as per MISRA standards
- Experience in firmware programming for 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit controllers.
- Knowledgeable in Linker Scripts, Make files & firmware debugging using JTAG or on the UART console.
- Experienced in Communication peripherals like SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Ideation, designing, prototyping, and developing as per product requirements.
- Expertise in system architecture and design for Embedded software systems.
- Develop modular Embedded Code to port into different projects.
- Experience on Real Time Systems and Scheduling mechanisms
- Development experience in "middleware" / “application” / Low layer.
- Experience with developing embedded code for networking technologies like TCP/IP and UDP would be a plus.
- Document state machine diagrams, flow charts to understand the system architecture
- Working closely with Design teams to understand Hardware Implementation.
- Develop Test methods, in some cases automated test cases to test the firmware code and support hardware engineers.
- Use Debuggers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and other necessary electrical tools to debug the code for problem-solving.
- Excellent reading skills for complete understanding of technical documents such as Processor Architecture Specifications and MCU hardware manuals, schematics etc.
- Ability to generate ideas in response to complex issues and execute on solutions.
- Python programming is a big plus.
- Programming experience in embedded C and python
- Experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting and with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with embedded C programming for microcontrollers like PIC, Microchip in MPLAB
- Basic execution of process commands in Linux
- Experience in handling the raspberry pi
Software development for Automotive Pneumatic based Air Lift Systems for RV vehicles, suspension for off-road vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Author software requirements from system/customer requirements.
• Complete responsibility for BSW software components development/test/release/maintenance.
• Ability to code software for automotive time critical real-time applications.
• Experience in device drivers development for micro-controller.
• BSW API’s for application demand.
• Will have to configure and develop device drivers for MCU IO’s like Analog & Digital I/O, PWM, CAN, SPI, I2C and Bluetooth.
• Complete understanding of IS0-14229 and should be able to implement complete UDS stack.
• Timely communication with customer and inform any risks upfront.
• Quality control of release software via static and dynamic test.
• Project planning and estimations for software releases.
• B.Tech/M.Tech, 6+ years of experience into automotive software development.
• Expert in C Programming language.
• Experience in any scripting language (python, c#, perl etc.)
• Experience in setting up build environment and configuration of make and linker files.
• Experience in bootloader development is added advantage.
• Should be experienced in device driver development for peripherals like ADC, DIO, PWM, CAN, SPI, I2C,EEPROM and Bluetooth.
• Understand memory map of MCU and should be able to configure as per application needs.
• Experience in working with embedded system Kernels or RTOS.
• Experience in working with NXP S32 micro is added advantage.
• Excellent on board debugging skills.