Job Title: Senior React Native Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India
Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and
sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
Job Summary :
We are looking for a React / React Native senior developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React Native frameworks. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications * Good
understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. * Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
* Experience in native Android / iOS app development is preferable.
* Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business - Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
* Fulfil below minimum criteria:
5+ years' experience in React-Native based app development
4-5 years' experience in Mobile app development (React-Native + Android/iOS). - Hands on experience
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields with 5+ years of experience
- 4+ years of native Android/iOS development
- Constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of high-volume mobile applications
- Should have mobile testing experience with strong basics, understand about the mobile OS and
- excellent debugging skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making skills
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience
- in process and technical leadership.
- Must be able to handle the independent execution
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Elocity Technologies India Private Limited
Elocity is transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. With our smart and intuitive technology, we provide tools to our customers for managed EV charging while supporting national and local ambitions for cleaner and sustainable energy systems and help in decarbonizing the grid.
For more information visit us at www.elocitytech.com
Roles & Responsibilities: 2-3 years of Experience developing mobile apps. Have an Experience indeveloping nativeAndroid apps(depth knowledgeof Android SDK, NDK) Depth knowledgeof SQLite andRoom Excellentin JAVA, Kotlin language with agooddebugging Skills Expertin usingAndroid StudioandGit . Developing universalapplication, which can run on most available androiddevices. Must have good understanding ofObject-OrientedProgramming Good eye formobileapp designand productsense Experience in cross platformToolslike Appcelerator Internallymotivated, abletowork proficiently both independently and in a team environment. Good communication skills with both internal teammembers and external business stakeholders Strong initiativeto find ways to improve solutions,systems, and processes. Experience ofworking onAndroid Studio. Good in data structure and Algorithms. Very Sound knowledge of Android Components.
Candidate Required: • Excellentcommunication skills • ProficientinmobileappUI development and bestpractices • Ability to understand that business needsmay shift yourpriorities and adjustaccordingly • Exceptionalwritten and oral communicationskills. • Exceptional interpersonalskills, with a focus on listening and questioningskills. • Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. • Ability to effectively prioritizeand execute tasksin ahigh-pressure environment
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 0-1years of experience as an iOS developer. Eager learner.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
React Native Developer:
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Working as a React Native Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development and testing.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- A React Native developer with 1+yrs of experience with expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio or IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with Native Mobile app releases on App store and google play store. (A plus)
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS is also a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled iOS mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional iOS app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for iPhones and iPads, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on App Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in iOS Mobile App Development
WillyWeather is a feature rich weather website and mobile app that beautifully delivers the most accurate local weather data from best in class data sources. Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecasts to the specific coordinates of over 45,000 Australian locations.
WillyWeather has a loyal user base of over 3 million Australians each month. We have launched in the UK and US, and are on track to be the leading provider of local weather services worldwide.
WillyWeather operates through a http://www.willyweather.com.au?campaign=jobs">website, an https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/willyweather/id592978502">iPhone app and an https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.willyweather">Android app. The Android app has an average rating of 4.7☆ from around 7.8K users.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Android Developer to join our team for a full time permanent position. The successful candidate will be working remotely, and will be provided with a laptop to be able to work from home. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your exceptional Android skills within an international team of talented and passionate people working collaboratively on a high-quality product.
- Manage and oversee a project from the conceptual phase to the deployment phase
- Technical leadership
- Software development
- Code reviews
- Android SDK
Skills and Experience:
- English speaker
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 4+ years’ Android experience
- At least one app currently published and live on the Google Play store
- Experience with Android Widgets
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience crafting pixel-perfect user interfaces with complex interactions and animation
- Experience with Google Maps API
- Test driven development
- Passion for delivering well designed high quality software
- Knowledge of OOP, design and architectural patterns such as MVC
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment
To apply, please complete https://www.adaface.com/app/willyweather-185/old-cougar-50">this skills assessment to demonstrate your ability, and we’ll be in touch.
- React Native: ...
- Flutter: ...
- Native Android: ...
- Xamarin: ...
- Native Script: ...
- jQuery Mobile: ...
SnapBizz is an exciting start-up working to create a mobile technology platform for FMCG ecosystem. We are series A funded, with Mr. Ratan Tata as one of our investors. We are on a very high growth journey and give phenomenal freedom of decision making and leadership opportunities. Every idea and product that we launch is first of its kind in the industry. We are based in Bangalore.
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
● Build new features & align them with product-requirements
● Build new features & gamification experience throughout the application
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 5+ years’ experience in developing applications for iOS using Swift 5.
- Hands-on experience in developing and integrating mobile applications for iPhone & iPad (both orientations)
- Knowledge of JSON/REST API, web services and related technologies.
- Experience with design Guidelines, UI and UX design.
- Prior experience in submitting and maintaining iOS Apps on Apple Store & TestFlight would be a plus
- Hands-on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiar with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Dynamic design handling
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should also be proficient in using Adaptive Layouts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand project, strategise development plans and deliver on time with utmost quality.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Volunteer in creating new apps and improvise existing apps.
- Stay in touch with market trends and new technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience and Qualifications: ● Masters or BS/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college ● Experience from 1yr to 3 yrs. Hands on experience in writing iOS applications using Objective C and Swift
Tech Stack: ● Our technology stack comprises of Core Java, SpringBoot, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, Git, ReactJS, ● HTML5, CSS3, Python, Bash Scripting, Apache Kafka, AWS Stack, Kotlin, Swift to name a few.
Mandatory Skills: ● OOPS concept ● Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills. ● Expertise in Swift’s core concepts of memory management and concurrency ● Experience building iOS app from scratch . Familiar with MVVM, VIPER,etc ● Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large scale iOS application ● Expertise in the nuances of CoreData, CoreAnimation and other Apple frameworks ● Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code. ● Creating adaptive UI using Storyboards with strong expertise in Autolayout ● Experience writing Unit and UI Tests Bonus: ● Experience writing production code with RxSwift
● Familiarity with iOS Frameworks & Swift Package Manager alongside other
● An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder,
Github, Google Developer
● Groups (GDGs).
etc.) and strongly typed
● Object oriented language.
● Proficient in System Design
● Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment
● Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
● Proven performer and team player, enjoys challenging assignments
● Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment