We are seeking an accomplished Scrum Master to join our team with a focus on delivering products.
Manage engineering scope and timeline
Coordinate sprints, retro meetings and daily stand-ups
Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration amongst all product stakeholders esp. product owners & engineering team members
Be the point of contact for customer communication
Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
Resolve conflicts and help teams implement changes effectively
Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
Experience in a scrum master role
Familiarity with software development
Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
Excellent communication skills
Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
Outstanding organizational skills
Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
Scrum master certification is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity to work with customers who are building top notch next gen products and to be part of a team that is passionate about delivering high-quality, scalable, and reliable solutions.
If you are a self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to continuously learn and improve, we would love to hear from you!
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
We build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building modern websites (SPA & Isomorphic), mobile apps for Android & iOS, REST APIs and servers, internal tools, and infrastructure for all our users.
What do I need?
Graduation/Post-Graduation in any stream (Mandatory Pedegree)
2-5 years experience in Product Management in any company Strong in data analysis with hands on experience in MS Excel and SQL
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Willingness to learn and read about new technologies
Product Management, Product Strategy, Analytical Skills, Data Analytics, SQL, MS-Excel, Microsoft Excel, Innovation and Product innovation What will I be doing?
Take ownership of key company metrics assigned to him/her such as Retention, Activation, Growth Regularly interact with customers, customer success team and industry experts to come up with ideas to drive their metrics
Be very proficient in studying and analysing the usage and product data to understand customer behaviour
Work closely with the technology team to ensure their ideas are quickly tested in production environment with frequent iterations Ensure successful ideas get implemented in the product in a scalable and optimized manner
Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
Work closely with the Growth Team to understand the type of customers we are targeting and their needs and If required, PM can help the growth team in fine tuning the target market and buyer profiles
Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer delight and success
Identify growth hacks to exponentially increase product usage and adoption by delivering more value to customers
2-3 years in core product
Pedegree is must (IIT, IIM)
Journey from Product Analyst to product manger
Bussiness side growth
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
Head of Creator Community (Remote)
Headquartered in California and Y Combinator-backed, the client is a Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED) and founding team members at OYO.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for developing a sense of community amongst the Client creator base
Ensure all Client creators are benefiting from the community
Formulate customer delight moments
Develop non-product solutions that will enable retention and increase customer satisfaction
Develop partnerships that will help in creator retention
Required Skills :
4+ yrs experience in a startup environment
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form relationships and build a network
Good network amongst influencers
Strong problem solving skills
3 best things about the job -
A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
Be part of the leadership team at one of India's fastest-growing start-up
Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
2.Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
3.Manage daily/weekly scrums.
4.Able to perform and follow coding standards.
5.Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6.Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
- * The ideal candidate will have to take up ownership of various projects(both internal & external) in the organisation and deliver them as per the set deadlines. This role will involve collaboration with multiple teams to understand the products & services within each team, and with the customers in order to deliver these projects from start to finish.
- * The ideal candidate for this role will have to perform market research and analyze market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends. Further, he/she will have to make recommendations and provide launch strategies based on their analyses to increase the organisation’s profitability.
- * Improve product features and measure the impact of product features and experiments.
- Utilize various data to identify new profit and growth opportunities in the assigned projects and for the organization.
- Analysis, preparation, and management of product enhancements that affect their modules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, quality, CRM and support.
- Create and update product documentation (both for internal and external use).
- Provide project management and business analysis support in an agile development environment.
- Automate risk processes, where possible, with the relevant tools to ensure scalability of all risk operations.
- Ensure project controls are in place throughout the life cycle of the project on individually assigned tasks.
- Analyze trends and pore through our data to answer critical business and product questions.
- Represent organization as prime contact for projects and other necessary communications.
- Complete department specific training plan to gain exposure, knowledge and build relationships.
- Assist with communication and launch plans of developed and/or enhanced products.
- Support other teams to help drive adoption and use of products.
- Manage and own the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and beyond.
- Evaluate top and bottom line impacts of action plans.
- Ensure all the metrics being evaluated are relevant for the growth of the team and organisation
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Strong in strategy,organisation and implementation.
- Experience with SQL, Python, Jira, SAS, and object oriented programming will be good to have.
- Experience in building documentation for the projects which have been worked upon.
- Fluent in business process analysis and statistics.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and decision making capabilities.
- Prior experience as a consultant will be good to have.
- A collaborator, critical thinker, and problem solver.
- Able to use leadership skills in decision making.
- Can participate in Agile ceremonies including daily scrums.
- Improving the NPS of the partners.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for future sprints.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- 2+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
- Managing and building effective teamwork and bringing all stakeholder on board.
- Recommending and sourcing new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiating program terms with vendors.
- Assisting with catalogue layout preparation and product positioning.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Building strong relationships across departments.
- Training and directing a team of Associates
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
We offer advance compliance automation solutions to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing. We help some of the largest companies in the world file billions in taxes.
Looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Product Leader.
What you will do :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved.
- Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by the development team to code and the QA team to write test cases.
What you get : A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in India and the world.
Job role requirement :
- Must be customer-obsessed, data-first with great communication skills. The candidate should have built/managed at least 1 B2B SaaS Product.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Holistic understanding of development practices and product lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
WHY US ?
You’ll be surrounded by passionate team members.
Opportunity to experience startup culture.
You’ll experience true collaboration.
Your work has a visible impact.
Opportunities for innovation.
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Employment Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Product Mamagement
- Must have 6+ years of overall technology experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience managing Blockchain Projects or having hands on experience with development and management.
- Ability to manage multiple teams both on technical and overall delivery
- Excellent client and tech team handling skills. Ideally, have great balance with aggression and smartness.
- Having experience in DeFi and NFT will be great advantage. Or at least have passion to take deep dive into the same
- Having experience with Project Documentation will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrums
- Should have basic experience with any of the Project Management tools Trello, Kanban, Jira, Asana and other popular in the market.
- Must have experience of source repositories (GitHub).
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.