We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications.
4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
6. Technically design complex backend applications.
7. Troubleshoot application and code issues.
8. Integrate data storage solutions.
9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins.
13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks
14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience working with PHP, web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter- Preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience-Preferred
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex system integrations
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your and teams work
2. Completely responsibile for architecture, wireframe, frameworks, coding, UI/UX, Database, Security, privacy etc.
3. Developing Android and Web Applications.
4. Responsible for cost optimzation and scalability of the product.
5. Preparing and presenting reports related to product development
Senior Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, ReactJS) - Mirafra Technologies
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. They are expected to have experience in building web and API based application platforms
Educational Qualification :
B.E. / B.Tech / from top tier IITs/NITs with at least 4-6 years of experience in full stack development for Web Applications
Opportunity to work as a Software developer for a content based Progressive Web App in the ed-tech industry. This platform enables creation and consumption of stories in multiple languages with the use of technology to scale creation as well as providing users with content suggestions based on their reading preferences. The project entails development of new features and deployment using a CI/CD model based on requirements from the product team.
The responsibilities would include:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Development of new features
- Debugging issues with existing features
- Monitoring application health
- Proactive approach to upgrade technology/plugins, modify architecture etc. to ensure reduction in issues and improvement in platform performance
- Hotfixes and support for L3 tickets raised from end users with highest priority
- Mentoring other members of the team in new and evolving technology tools / paradigms
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Strong understanding of scalable, modular, open and robust application / database architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills for ambiguous high level business / technical issues
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Hands on Experience with relational databases Postgresql and MySQL
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in writing unit and functional tests with RSpec, Capybara
- Familiarity with Couchbase and ElasticSearch (NoSQL DB)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests with RSpec
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) tools and methodologies
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Experience in debugging system performance issues and creating long term solutions for the same would be an added benefit.
Good to have :
- Experience with Cloud services, web servers, load balancers, auto scaling of architecture would be preferred
Designation of the role: Sr. Software Engineer
Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring
cross-browser compatibility, performance, and robustness.
● Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.
● Create high performance, secure, responsive, clean and simple front-end built-in
collaboration and discussion with backend developers, designers, and product owners.
● Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of
performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse.
Passion for learning new things every day and a quick understanding of new concepts. Should have handson experience with node and react.js
HTML5, and CSS3.
● Understanding of web applications and how they work.
● Experience of full software development life cycle, and a good understanding of version
control systems like Git.
● Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
Stints is a Boutique digital agency that provides digital services and growing across the world. www.stints.app
Min Experience: 4 years
Required a strong candidate for Word press Web developer experience with exposure to large scale word press applications
- Ability to convert complex requirements into WordPress CMS.
- Ability to create and customize the plugin for complex requirements.
- Optimising performance & Security for the website.
- Must have experience of theme development, integration, and customization
- Should be able to understand the technical problem and be able to resolve it asap
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques - Strong sense of visual design
-Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- so it is important to have the ability to create setups from scratch
-Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
Job Types: Full-time,
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
· Build an enterprise application using Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Gradle.
· Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
· Manage the application on AWS cloud.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
· Fix the issues reported by application users.
· Code Review and Code Optimization
· Coordinate with the development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
· Manage the backend Java, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
· You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
· Exposure to Java based technologies such as the Spring framework and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL is preferred. You must be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-to-end functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java platform and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with enterprise level application design and development is a must.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Spring framework, JHipster, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS
- Must have previously worked in an environment using version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL. Should be proficient in SQL and assessing performance of queries. Some ability to monitor and maintain the database is needed.
- Experience with AWS RDS is MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development (Angular JS) is a MUST.
- Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
Full Stack Software Developers are required to work in teams with other Front and Back end Developers to ensure all elements of the software creation are realized optimally. This requires excellent appreciation of art and engineering, as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
You'll be working for a New Delhi based Advertising Agency, founded by successful executives with proven track record.
● Develop new interface between various software components
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of the design
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
● English is a must.
● Proficient in cross-platform front-end design and tools for web and mobile.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Good if you have understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and PWAs ( Progressive Web Apps )
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● You will be working with cutting-edge technologies, so a good understanding of the following software components/architecture will be helpful: NODEJS
Education : BS Computer Science or Equivalent