Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About WORK JAPAN
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who has the following expertise -
- Must have hands-on automation experience in Java/Python + Selenium for testing web applications
- Strong Functional Testing fundamentals
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool sets (JIRA, GIT etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Karate/Cucumber framework. Exposure to Gherkin test script.
- Strong experience and hands-on in Automation using Java/Python & Selenium
- Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards
- Must have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services) of application using different automation approach.
- Good to have exposure in SQL for database driven testing
- Strong experience in Test Strategy, test plan, Test design, test execution traceability matrix, test report and ensure usage of tools for optimization
- Team player - highly proactive team player eager to support your colleagues when needed
- You are prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently
- You present excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge or basic experience of Agile development processes (SCRUM) is a great plus
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
- Candidates from Pune or ready to commute to Pune for official work purposes will be preferred. Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology-based product development engineering company, working with technology customers to build their products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, the quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation
- Strong Java Coding experience,
- Experience in Automation Testing with Java Selenium webdriver
- Team Lead Experience is preferred.
- Automated API testing with experience to recall Rest APIs.
- Knowledge in Jenkins,GIT
- Cloud knowledge is preferred.
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint Online development using SharePoint framework (SpFx), React JS, Typescript, and CSOM.
- Total 10+ years experience and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the SharePoint architect role.
- Hands-On experience developing using Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, PowerApps, PowerBI, and MS Flows
- Strong working knowledge of MS Graph and office.js API
- Experience in SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint Online.
- Good experience in customer handling, team handling, and project management.
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer science or Engineering.
- Robust solution architect experience.
- Experience in O365 architecture
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS and React Native projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in React Native.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with React and React Native
Good working knowledge of Firebase
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React JS and React Native modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in Agile Methodologies
Knowledge of In-Sprint Automation
Have working experience in Automated API Testing
Design and implementation Experience in Test Strategy
Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
Design data driven tests and fetch the data from API calls/ different Databases(Like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo)
Attend daily scrum calls, update status
Good to have Design and Implementation Experience in Test Automation Framework
Good to have TDD implementation using Mocha or Jest
Good to have Experience in IOS Automation Testing.
Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and understand the business requirements
Should be Strong in oops concepts
Strong Knowledge /experience in API and UI framework
Experience in GIT, CI/CD Jobs development and implementation
Any one of this is mandatory - TestNG,MOCHA,JEST
Software Engineering Skills:
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Experience of In-Sprint Automation
Take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Hands on with engineering excellence & continuous integration practices
Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
What we value as a team:
Scripts written for readability, performance, scale and maintainability
Proactive in communication
Collaborate with other members in agile ecosystem
Out of the box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality in the Applications
Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience