Hiring alert 🚨
Calling all #PythonDevelopers looking for an #ExcitingJobOpportunity 🚀 with one of our #Insurtech clients.
Are you a Junior Python Developer eager to grow your skills in #BackEnd development?
Our company is looking for someone like you to join our dynamic team. If you're passionate about Python and ready to learn from seasoned developers, this role is for you!
📣 About the company
The client is a fast-growing consultancy firm, helping P&C Insurance companies on their digital journey. With offices in Mumbai and New York, they're at the forefront of insurance tech. Plus, they offer a hybrid work culture with flexible timings, typically between 9 to 5, to accommodate your work-life balance.
💡 What you’ll do
📌 Work with other developers.
📌 Implement Python code with assistance from senior developers.
📌 Write effective test cases such as unit tests to ensure it is meeting the software design requirements.
📌 Ensure Python code when executed is efficient and well written.
📌 Refactor old Python code to ensure it follows modern principles.
📌 Liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements.
📌 Ensure integration can take place with front end systems.
📌 Identify and fix code where bugs have been identified.
🔎 What you’ll need
📌 Minimum 3 years of experience writing AWS Lambda using Python
📌 Knowledge of other AWS services like CloudWatch and API Gateway
📌 Fundamental understanding of Python and its frameworks.
📌 Ability to write simple SQL queries
📌 Familiarity with AWS Lambda deployment
📌 The ability to problem-solve.
📌 Fast learner with an ability to adapt techniques based on requirements.
📌 Knowledge of how to effectively test Python code.
📌 Great communication and collaboration skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Fullness Web Solutions
Welcome to Fullness!!
We are an IT and web solutions company providing end-to-end technology and design solutions to clients. Our work is an amalgamation of functional tech and aesthetic design. We excel in building tech systems from scratch, allowing us to integrate a high level of flexibility and customisation in our clients’ web and mobile assets.
We provide end-to-end technology and design solutions to make various business processes lighter, faster, and robust.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Website Development
- UX/UI Design
- BI Analytics
- Machine Learning/ Data Science
- Cloud Services (AWS/ Google)
- SEO & Content
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise-wide technical projects. 2-3 years of experience of which should have been spent managing, growing and retaining talent within teams
- Hands-on experience programming with RESTful APIs, Python, deployment and run time environments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Deeper understanding of the network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions, looking at issues analytically.
- Organize team’s scrums, and prepare roadmap for dev tools
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met. Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience with other degrees.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure, possessing a high level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills.
· Perl as a Developer.
· Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server (or any database like Sybase/Oracle/MySQL etc),
· Good understanding of RHEL Linux,
· Good understanding and hands-on with HTML and web technologies.
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
DevOps, Ansible, Git/S
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced individual to join our team as a Post Silicon Validation Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for validating and analyzing the performance of SOC level environments. Your primary duties will include functional and compliance testing, characterization across power, performance, and thermal parameters, as well as data collection and analysis for PVT analysis, SNR, harmonic distortions, dynamic range, and data rates. Additionally, you will be involved in debugging silicon failures to optimize the overall system performance.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Strong exposure to validation methodologies and analysis techniques
- Proven experience in SOC level environment bring up
- Expertise in functional and compliance testing
- Experience with data collection and analysis for PVT analysis, SNR, harmonic distortions, dynamic range, and data rates
- Ability to debug silicon failures and optimize system performance
In order to succeed in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Proficiency in C and Python programming languages
- Familiarity with NI LabVIEW, TestStand, and Actor-framework
- Experience in developing test plans and integrating serial communication protocols
- Ability to automate lab instruments using SCPI commands with GPIB controllers
- Experience in developing test cases and drivers
- Knowledge of tools such as Infiinium Test Compliance Application, Lauterbach T32 Trace32, DMM, FG, DSO, Temp C, Digital Multimeter, Function Generator, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, and National Instruments PXI – DAQ
- Proficiency in SPI, I2C, USB2, RS232, USB3 SS, JTAG, and AMBA protocols
- Ability to analyze and debug protocol level failures
· Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Computer Science or Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years of experience working as a senior–level Software Engineer
· Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++and Python
· Experience developing on Windows and Linux systems
· Experience in automation of manual tasks
Although not required, the following are a plus:
· Experience working with Build scripts, Shell scripts, Makefiles
· Experience with Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
· Knowledge of RESTful web services and docker
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Collaborate with tech leads to get maximum understanding of underlying infrastructure.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in BI/Big-Data with hands-on coding experience
Strong in problem-solving
Good exposure to Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Able to comprehend challenges related to Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Working knowledge of Java, python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Awareness of CI-CD pipeline
Inclination to work on cloud platform ex:- AWS
Crisp communication skills with team members, Business owners.
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow