To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads or data (Raw Data) using thorough research using the different portals and do verification before handover to the Sales team.
● Research leads or data using the different portals and verify it
● Find information about decision makers like email, phone, requirement
● Qualify the data by running verification on each data
● Familiar with tools such as Lusha, lead magnet, Linkedin, clutch
● Provide accurate data to the sales team for further approach
● Develop a strong database for the sales team to build a sustainable sales pipeline
Qualification / Skills:
● 1 year of prior experience in data gathering or lead generation in IT Service base
● Must have a proven track record in collecting data through various channels like LinkedIn,
clutch, Business portals, ad portals, region-wise local platform, google
● Must have experience in qualifying the data for sales-ready approach
● Proficient in Excel, CRM, Office
● Experience in working with USA and Canada region
● Proven track record in maintaining a strong database
● Email marketing and cold calling skills add a bonus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Unico Connect Private Limited
Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The business development counselor interacts with parents or adult learners after they have taken a demo class and have experienced the product. Since these were high intent nurtured leads, There is no cold calling required. The role involves achieving weekly revenue targets by:
- Inviting parents or the adult learners to a video counseling session
- Conducting a detailed video counseling session with the decision-makers and taking them closer to their decision to purchase
- Looking at the entire sales life-cycle, starting from engaging with parents till final conversion and i.e. enrolment in the program
How is sales at PlanetSpark different?
- High Intent Leads - you get leads after they take a 1-hour demo.
- Extensive Training- you will get extensive instructor training and on-the-job training
- Career Progression - Get fast-track growth in designation and compensation
- Rewards and Recognition- become a star performer and get recognized through the weekly rewards ceremony!
Mission statement for the role:
- Generate revenue by achieving weekly target through consultative inside sales.
Your career path
Working with a fast-growing, the startup provides the opportunity to grow, aggressively up the ladder and assume greater responsibilities and experiences at a very young age. Our meritocratic, performance-based policy identifies and promotes top performers.
- Business development counselor
- Senior business development counselor
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Associate Director - Associate Vice President - Vice president
Key skills to be successful in the role:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A go better attitude and winning mindset
- Excellent influencing skills and Street smartness
- Performance-driven people who adhere to guidelines set by the organization
What we're looking for?
- We do not look for any specific degree of GPAs. We are open to all those who have a passion for sales and the zeal to grow quickly in their career.
- You should be located in Gurgaon or should be ready to locate to Gurgaon. This is a work-from-office role.
- You should be okay to work 5 days a week with a weekly off on Thursday. Saturday. Sunday are the most important days for your role as maximum customers take their counseling session on these days.
Apart from doing impactful work together, we ensure that our employees are well taken care of and that they feel strongly about creating confidence across the globe.
A seasoned, experienced Enterprise SaaS sales & business development leader to join the growing company's leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales and go-to-market strategies that help achieve new client sales & revenue goals for the company. The VP of Business Development & Sales will also work closely with other stakeholders to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
Key Responsibilities -
- Strategic Thinker & Leadership: Leading from the front on all important Client facing discussions, while providing direction to the team on the positioning, go-to-market strategy and priority amongst the prospect segments.
- Full Sales Cycle Ownership: Tactfully and strategically enable the team to follow up with the prospects regularly, host the commercial negotiations and drive the needed urgency towards deal closures.
- Partnerships & Influencer Management: Actively discover, acquire and engage with strategic partners/industry influencers, consultants and resellers to drive an efficient channel of demand creation and client acquisition across multiple geographies
- Data & Process Driven-You obsess with data, analytics and processes to ensure repeatability and consistency around meeting & exceeding the Quarterly goals and also enabling data-led experimentation in short delivery cycles.
- Team Management - Manage a team of Sales representatives responsible for selling Enterprise Software and New Customer Acquisition
- Strong understanding of company positioning, pricing, and business development strategies for complex Enterprise SaaS Companies
- Extensive experience negotiating terms and closing contracts for business
- Strategic thinker with strong storytelling skills and written communication
- Strong cross-functional partner, particularly with Product, Marketing and Client Management teams.
- Experience of selling to the US from India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in generating leads for IT services like Mobile App, Software Development, Web Application ( For International Market )
- Lead generation of new leads for regular sales cycles for IT Industry.
- Good Knowledge of lead generation and market research through Linkedin and Email.
- Who can build the tie-ups with the IT companies from USA,UK and Europe.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales managers/representatives to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels
- Working experience with staffing augmentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a lead generation specialist with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation
- Experience working within the marketing industry is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
Office Timing : 12 PM to 9 PM
You will anchor our sales and marketing to ensure that we reach our planned targets and more and will be responsible for overall sales targets and will work across channels (online and offline) to make them happen.
You will be responsible for growing sales on the multiple market places, website and online platforms and running marketing campaigns marketing wisely while monitoring KPIs to ensure high ROI.
You will also manage offline retail partnerships and help grow offline pressence of Wise Mama products.
Previous FMCG sales experince, especially with food & bev with demonstrated excellence is going to be a big +
You should be a self starter, demostrate ownership and initiative and be open to working in a challenging start-up environment.
- Counsel potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our products or the company.
- Sale as per requirement from the students.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Maintain Sales Report and update in the CRM time to time.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- 6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer-Centric Approach.
- Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Building a strong pipeline and ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Interacting with quality/R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.