• Lead Generation and Data Mining * Cold callinG - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
• Solution provider for Pre and post sales offshore, onsite, nearshore requirements.
• Familiarity with software sales / solution sales environments.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• Will be required to sell enterprise software to clients.
• Send focused mailers to key decision-makers informing them of our services and value proposition.
• Make online presentations and demos to "C" level executives
• Will need to plan a lead generation strategy
About NeoSoft Technologies (A CMMi Level 5 Organization)
Responsible for selling software and hardware products.
Progress qualified opportunities to quotation and close sales
Order fulfilment, Payment follow up
Customer relationship management
Required Candidate profileGood English communication required
Six months IT Industry experience is compulsory
MBA graduate fresher can also apply
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
Sheru is monomaniacally focused on accelerating the electric revolution in India. We've started by targeting the largest installed base of Electric Vehicles - E-Rickshaws (92% of EVs in India), upgrading them with swappable Li-ion battery packs, helping drivers DOUBLE their daily income with the AWS Lambda for batteries. So far, we've enabled 2.5M kilometres with our technology and removed 300 Metric Tons of carbon emissions in the process. We're still on day one, and looking for the right folks to partner with to build, secure, and scale our platform, as well as the ecosystem of services that India currently lacks.
Location - New Delhi
Experience - 0-3 years
The employee will administer sales of products and services by travelling from location to location within a decided territory to meet the probable customers and sell them various products. They are the professionals who generally work for organizations where their job requires them to ensure the widespread distribution and selling of various products and services.
- A field sales executive travel to locations to advocate the supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and maximising the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customers skills needs and building productive long-lasting relationships.
- Improve and smoothen the operations at various fronts
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A bachelor's in any stream, (Fresher can also apply), experience preferred.
The hire will:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with professionals from different domains.
- Understand how a start-up works.
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
1. Search for prospective business opportunities from new & existing clients in the key corporate client base focusing on the IT security segment.
2. Give technical presentations to the customers on the proposed solutions.
3. Develop new business through broad professional networking, create business leads in B2B by cold calls, capitalizee on external & internal leads.
4. Develop constructive & cooperative working rapport with clients & add value to these business relationships.
5. Research, gain & share deep insights of prospective clients & formulate business strategies, design solutions & product offerings to utilize opportunities.
6. Engage with the customers directly to understand the technical requirements & will revert with tech specs meeting customer expectations.
7. Create winning proposals with a clear focus to be able to win large deals.
8. Drive aggressive push in the category of the key account by ensuring high client acquisition rates consistently and servicing them well by ensuring high-quality support.
Responsibilities:· Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
· Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
· Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
· Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
· Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
· Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
· Independently collaborate with the technical
· team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
· Good written and oral communication without MTI is a must
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
at Disruptive Digital Learning Startup
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking complete ownership of the annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets and then draft and drive the action plan for it
- Planning and achieving revenue targets on every product line, always sensing the market response for products and accordingly sharing inputs for product enhancement
- Targetting to ensure that every product line becomes the best in its category in the next one year
- Setting up the best suited approach of inbound lead generation and sales conversion for each product line
- Aligning with the sales and growth objectives of the organisation and then planning a strategy - both inbound and value based outreach to connect with the key stakeholders, building relationships, regularly engaging them and creating project and revenue growth as per targets.
- Reviewing and managing our Google Ads, India Mart and all other lead generation sources, and refining them for maximum revenue growth.
- Heading all digital sales in coordination with a digital sales manager, and integrating/ managing/ drafting the efforts being made towards inbound lead generation.
- Searching, pitching and closing immediate sales opportunities in CSR, NGOs, Govt Projects and Schools
- Identifying key personnel, building leads, connecting with them, building relationships, understanding their vision and needs, and finding the right connect to share about our work, our solutions, how it aligns with their vision.
- Sustaining relationships with the existing partners and new partners and planning ways to regularly engage them
- Coordinating with our project and operations team to capture stories, impact case studies and sharing them with the project funders and stakeholders
- Creating project proposals, concept notes, sales collateral in collaboration with our content and design team
- Working with our Digital Sales person to following up on relevant leads and close them
- Working with our marketing team to share thoughts and ideas around brand building, which will enable you to attract more relevant leads
What you need to have:
- Proven & Relevant sales experience in the social sector/ education of at least 2-5 years
- MUST BE FROM EDTECH SALES
- Achieved proven annual revenue targets at least between 1 to 3 Crores.
- Aggressively growth oriented - both professional and personal. Must be very entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills in English - both written and oral, Excellent email, video chat and video demo capabilities for best of sales over digital means.
- Should be well versed with all latest digital sales strategies
- Should have a track record of engaging with and establishing long term relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of developing and implementing strategy and delivering measurable results towards the realization of organizations sales goals
- Candidates with established network, relationships in CSR, NGOs, government, Education and in the social sector will be preferred
- High on energy, very agile and leadership traits with the ability to deliver results
- Must be task oriented with an excellent sense of logic, highly organized and capable of handling multiple stakeholders
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- An experienced sales professional with clear revenue generation and scaling experience in social sector and education
- An extremely passionate social ed-tech enthusiast who understands the segment and carries a burning aspiration to be the best in this business.
- Someone who is self motivated, hungry for holistic growth, and has the skills and ability to manage multiple product lines and divisions with month on month revenue responsibility
- Someone who can convert inbound leads, partner and distributor enquiries, govt sales possibilities into revenue and pipeline building consistently
- Some one who can setup a pan country distribution/ partner network, build a strong in bound and active sales process to schools via regional partners and via inbound enquiries.