- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and insights
- Analyze Publisher and Demand side data and provide actionable insights to improve monetisation to operations team and implement the strategies
- Provide support for ad hoc data requests from the Operations teams and Management
- Use 3rd party API's, web scraping, csv report processing to build dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting
- Support in creating reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Inquisitive and having great problem-solving skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards, models and solving business questions with data
- Tools Expertise - Relational Databases -SQL is a must along with Python
- Familiarity with AWS Athena, Redshift a plus
- 2-7 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths, Data Science/ Data Analytics
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
Our client is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, they are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for coding/implementing of custom marketing applications that Tech COE builds for its customer and managing a small team of developers.
What your day job looks like:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on data usage – extraction, manipulation, and inputs for analytics
- Develop data extraction and manipulation code based on business rules
- Develop automated and manual test cases for the code written
- Design and construct data store and procedures for their maintenance
- Perform data extract, transform, and load activities from several data sources.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Write high quality code as per prescribed standards.
- Participate in internal projects as required
- B. Tech./MCA or equivalent preferred
- Excellent 3 years Hand on experience on Big data, ETL Development, Data Processing.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience in working with Snowflake, SQL, PHP/Python.
- Strong Experience in writing complex SQLs
- Good Communication skills
- Good experience of working with any BI tool like Tableau, Power BI.
- Sqoop, Spark, EMR, Hadoop/Hive are good to have.
We have an urgent requirements of Big Data Developer profiles in our reputed MNC company.
or Python Aws
● B.Tech/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another
● 2-3+ years of work experience in ML domain ( 2-5 years experience )
● Hands-on coding experience in Python
● Experience in machine learning techniques such as Regression, Classification,
Predictive modeling, Clustering, Deep Learning stack, NLP
● Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch
● Experience with distributed computing frameworks: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark
● Experience with databases: MongoDB
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or equivalent fields with strong mathematical background
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, including clustering, anomaly detection, optimization, neural network etc
- 3+ years experiences building data science-driven solutions including data collection, feature selection, model training, post-deployment validation
- Strong hands-on coding skills (preferably in Python) processing large-scale data set and developing machine learning models
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as Numpy, ScikitLearn, MLlib, Tensorflow
- Good team worker with excellent communication skills written, verbal and presentation
- Experience with AWS, S3, Flink, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Knowledge and experience with NLP technology
- Previous work in a start-up environment
2. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
3. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
4. Optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
5. Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
6. Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
7. Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
8. Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
1. Working knowledge of ETL on any cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
2. Proficient in Python (Programming / Scripting)
3. Good understanding of any of the data warehousing concepts (Snowflake / AWS Redshift / Azure Synapse Analytics / Google Big Query / Hive)
4. In-depth understanding of principles of database structure
5. Good understanding of any of the ETL technologies (Informatica PowerCenter / AWS Glue / Data Factory / SSIS / Spark / Matillion / Talend / Azure)
6. Proficient in SQL (query solving)
7. Knowledge in Change case Management / Version Control – (VSS / DevOps / TFS / GitHub, Bit bucket, CICD Jenkin)
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
4 -6 Years of experience
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Develop cutting edge machine learning solutions at scale to solve computer vision problems in the domain of media, entertainment and sports
- Collaborate with media houses and broadcasters across the globe to solve niche problems in the field of post-production, archiving and viewership
- Manage a team of highly motivated engineers to deliver high-impact solutions quickly and at scale
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”