· MS office/ excel
· weekly reports
· Matching with billing vs vendor payments.
· Creating invoices and credit notes
· Issuing them to vendors/customers by all necessary means
· Updating vendors/customer files.
· Follow-up with the clients.
· 2-3 years of Billing & Accounting experience
About Digi Upaay Solutions Pvt Ltd
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
• SFDC Developer - 4-5 year’s CPQ experience who can individually drive things
• Experience working on CPQ/ERP/Billing applications
Experience in integrating with Salesforce
Experience with GITLAB
• CPQ certified
Hiring for the Profile of Oracle Utility Functional Consultant for Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad on immediate basis
1.Conduct module specific requirement workshop, capture and align business requirement
2.Analyse the detailed interface requirement and identify individual interface touch points
3. Prepare module wise detailed fit/gap analysis and identify customization components
4. Prepare module specific Functional specification
5. Prepare module wise Configuration master sheet which translates the “Fit” items to the technology
6. Identify customization/extension requirement and communicate to Technical consultants
7. Support Technical Architect in preparing detailed technical specification for both customization and integration components
8. Configure the product as per the design worksheet and bring up the individual business process
9. Lead UAT for the module, and ensure smooth customer signoff
10. Prepare / Support T3 material and conduct T3.
8+ Years of Experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
2. Strong functional Experience on CIS Billing
3. Strong knowledge across OU components
4. Minimum 7+ years of experience as Architect for OU product suite (CC&B, MDM, C2M)
5. Minimum 4+ Years on experience in architecting and delivering OU CC&B/C2M
6. Atleast 2 full implementation experience of CC&B in Architecting OU Solutions
7. Strong techno product expertise on OU CC&B with thorough understanding of cross functionalities
Notice Period: 0-1 Month
- Payment process management
- Update client account details
Key Performance Areas:
- Understanding and staying informed of the changes with procedures, billing guidelines, and laws for specific
- insurance carries or payers.
- Supervising teams of charge entry and collections personnel.
- Claims submission and tracking.
- Payment posting.
- Actively follow up and collect on all electronic claims, including resolution of any billing errors assigned
- following established procedures.
- Respond to correspondence from insurance carriers.
- Responsible for handling customer service issues in a timely manner per provider request.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post insurance and patient payments for physician and hospital services
- Payment Posting- apply cash, check, credit card, Explanation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, and lockbox payments
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Update patient accounts with billing data
- Provide patient customer service with updated data and billing information
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing- payment processing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in payment posting
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good Interpersonal Ability
- Career Oriented
- Experience in C++, Python & Perl
- Broad understanding of UNIX operating environment
- Experience with multi-user, complex software applications
- Mix platforms such as Windows/ Linux
- Able to gain a basic understanding of client requirements.
Soft Skills required :
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule
- Good time management skills
The candidate must able to perform Setups in all instances under the guidance of team lead. Coordinate with the Onsite Functional team to write MD50s (Functional Design) for RICEW objects.
Perform and coordinate all testing cycles for Project costing and Billing modules.
Support users during data conversions, cutover, go-live, and hypercare.
Modules knowledge: Project Costing (Must) and Project Billing (Must), General Ledger (Good to have), Payables(Good to have), Receivables(Good to have).