The candidate must able to perform Setups in all instances under the guidance of team lead. Coordinate with the Onsite Functional team to write MD50s (Functional Design) for RICEW objects.
Perform and coordinate all testing cycles for Project costing and Billing modules.
Support users during data conversions, cutover, go-live, and hypercare.
Modules knowledge: Project Costing (Must) and Project Billing (Must), General Ledger (Good to have), Payables(Good to have), Receivables(Good to have).
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Perform unit testing of objects/ solutions created
- Perform configuration, integration, and personalizations in Oracle HCM EBS/Cloud
- Work in a functional and technical capacity and analyze business requirements, design, develop and deploy solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Explore & investigate the client's pain areas, extend the scope, and keep the client satisfied
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 10 years of experience as an Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
- 30% Functional and 70% Technical
- Strong experience in core HR, Payroll, Fast Formula, OTL and SSHR
- Should have expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud advanced tools such as HCM Extracts, HDL, PBL, BI Publisher, OTBI, Application Security, Page Composer, Page Configurator, REST APIs, SOAP, Webservices
- Able to provide strong leadership to develop best practices for effective Techno functional support for the enterprise business process area
- Good communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the business process and capability to understand business requirements.
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
· MS office/ excel
· weekly reports
· Matching with billing vs vendor payments.
· Creating invoices and credit notes
· Issuing them to vendors/customers by all necessary means
· Updating vendors/customer files.
· Follow-up with the clients.
· 2-3 years of Billing & Accounting experience
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
Role/Title: ASCP Functional consultant (Exp - 4 to 15 yrs.)
Primary Skills/expertise: ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS, WIP, BOM
Role & Responsibilities
Functional Consultant with min 6-8 years of experience.
- Oracle VCP-EBS - Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP, MFG/MRP, MPS Planning Expert)
Detailed Job Description:
- Strong experience in Oracle ASCP, MRP, MPS Planning and Manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS, Mfg., WIP, BOM
- Having done at least one end to end implementation of Oracle EBS Mfg. with primary focus on VCP modules
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management related business processes and Oracle configurations / functional setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional interfaces for R12 EBS
- Should have worked on customizations, Reports, interfaces etc. over MSC schema
- Understanding of software development methodologies, development processes, change management, and deployment procedures
- Experience with gathering user requirements, understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
- Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and effectively communicate functional details to end users
- Worked with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with written and verbal communication skills
- Good to have – SQL-query knowledge, well known about VCP & Oracle-EBS Mfg. Tables, scheduling tools.
- Should have good understanding of Oracle-EBS Integrations with VCP
- Should have experience in client facing.
- Experience in working with multiple teams.
- Flexible in timings
- Expert in writing functional specifications
- Should able to understand holistic planning solution of customer
- Must have experience in Creation of different test scripts, doing testing, UAT support
• SFDC Developer - 4-5 year’s CPQ experience who can individually drive things
• Experience working on CPQ/ERP/Billing applications
Experience in integrating with Salesforce
Experience with GITLAB
• CPQ certified
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Payment process management
- Update client account details
Key Performance Areas:
- Understanding and staying informed of the changes with procedures, billing guidelines, and laws for specific
- insurance carries or payers.
- Supervising teams of charge entry and collections personnel.
- Claims submission and tracking.
- Payment posting.
- Actively follow up and collect on all electronic claims, including resolution of any billing errors assigned
- following established procedures.
- Respond to correspondence from insurance carriers.
- Responsible for handling customer service issues in a timely manner per provider request.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post insurance and patient payments for physician and hospital services
- Payment Posting- apply cash, check, credit card, Explanation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, and lockbox payments
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Update patient accounts with billing data
- Provide patient customer service with updated data and billing information
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing- payment processing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in payment posting
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good Interpersonal Ability
- Career Oriented
- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience as a professional trainer in Oracle EBS & Oracle Fusion areas
- Should be able to develop training programs and plans based on business requirements and execute them. Should be able to develop relevant content as well as evaluate and grade training assignments for the trainees.
- Strong EBS R12 Tech experience with knowledge on Finance, SCM and HCM Modules.
- Should have prior experience and good knowledge in Sysadmin and AOL, XMLP/BIP Reports, Workflows and AME.
- Should be Proficient in PL/SQL, Must know how to create Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Should have advanced PLSQL Concepts knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Should have prior experience in Implementation/Rollout and Upgrade Projects.
- Should have prior experience with Oracle Cloud like Cloud SaaS (Navigations and Setups), Cloud data migration, BIP/OTBI Reports
- OAF & SOA/OIC knowledge is an Added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment