- Good Accountant
- Purchase bill booking
- Sale bill booking
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Gate entry systems
- Good Accountant
About AMN Life Science Private Limited
- To handle accounting including Invoice booking, Vendor Payments, GST, TDS, MIS, Bank Reconciliation and Vendor Reconciliation.
- Well versed with MS Office and Tally.
About The Role
Financial Controller will be responsible to consolidate, track, report and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering goals and financial standing for a strategic business. The role oversees corporate finance & business finance disciplines within the company.
As a Financial Controller, you would be assisting Finance Advisory towards Business growth, Financial health, and complete accounting.
A More Detailed Responsibility Matrix Comprises Of
● Overall responsibility for the AP, AR, regulatory compliance, payments business accounting, IT process controls etc.
● Setting up or revamping ERP / systems for accounting function.
● Finalize Trial balance and P & L, balance sheet, cash flow for monthly reporting & Statutory audit
● Budgeting & forecasting: Lead the regular forecasting processes (rolling forecast, weekly forecasts, FQs, budget etc). Review forecasts, key drivers, risks & opportunities etc. Support preparation of divisional reporting packs. Ensure accurate and insightful management reporting to BU leads and Management team.
● Commercial business partner support: Lead the team to ensure divisional and local management team have accurate data and KPI reporting for performance reviews. Finance lead for market bids, including financials preparation, review financial risks & opportunities (including in T&Cs), benchmark and challenge costs/margins. Work with Managing director, Sales and commercial team to prepare financial forecasts &
● Continuous improvement: Identify areas for improvement in financial analysis, forecasting and commercial
support, drive improvements in efficiency and quality of business support. Identify opportunities to streamline, automate or digitize reporting, and reduce manual work.
● Responsible for Bookkeeping, Cash flow management, and MIS reporting
● Managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost accounting & Revenue recognition.
● Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close process ensuring that all required reconciliations
and analysis are concluded comprehensively during the close process.
● Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
● Review all financial plans and budgets regularly and identify variances with reported financial performance.
● Own and manage health insurance, payroll, HR, PF, and related enrolments for new hires in the India entity.
● Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
● Analysis of the financial results and identifying opportunities for strategic cost management.
● Lead the direct and indirect taxes compliance for the entire company including deduction of TDS, filing of returns, GST etc.
● Setup controls monitoring program for payment business transactions.
● Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
● Develop and implement SOPs for various business processes after aligning with the stakeholders and ensure compliance.
● Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
● Support month-end and year-end close processes.
● Supervise and manage financial department staff including accountants, bookkeepers, and financial assistants
● Collaborate with HR to define roles and performance monitoring frameworks. Regularly review the performance of team members in line with performance monitoring frameworks.
You Can Be a Great Fit If You Are
● Passionate about creating things from Scratch and experience of working with early-stage start-ups with
strong communication skills
● Must be a CA and have 5+ years of experience of working MNC, Big 4 or early start up’s
● 5+ years of accounting and finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
● Full understanding of regulatory reporting and compliance in India GAAP.
● Strong knowledge of Excel, ERP, Quickbook and business reporting tool for accounting, data modelling,
financial analysis, and visualization
● Ability to handle pressure at work and meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to make effective, timely decisions in a complex, global market by sourcing and analysing critical
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
Performing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
Processing sales and purchase invoice entries
Tax relief claims e.g Video Games Tax Relief (VGTR)
Assisting with the preparation of payroll, pension, VAT returns
Assisting with month end tasks and producing accurate and timely financial statements
Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
High attention to detail
Strong spreadsheet skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dynamic and highly organised
Part qualified or equivalent (accountancy or finance qualification)
Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Finance Executive, you will be responsible for handling accounts and finance of the company.
What you will do:
- Accounting Entries/Book Keeping
- Reconciliating Credit Card
- Utility Payment and its accounting
- Reconciliating Bank/Loan
- Preparing Debit Note and credit note
- Confirming with Vendor
- Coordinating with inter departments
- Branch Accounting
What you must have:
- Commerce Graduate having 6-7 Plus years of Experience
- Good in Excel
- Candidate with good working knowledge and TDS Knowledge
- Candidate from manufacturing background preferred
Customers can choose from a variety of food kits that allows them to pick ingredients of their choice. With the belief that good food never fails in bringing people together, the startup has made the whole experience of eating a common meal interactive by applying the DIY concept.
What you will do:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns of the company
- Reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Issuing invoices for all the payments which are due to the company, tracking the cash inflow and also reporting any late transactions
- Settling the payment transactions due to be paid to third-parties, managing the same and thus issuing stop-payment instructions accordingly
- Preparing and maintaining financial records and statements of the company including, but not limited to, P&L, book-keeping and general entries
- Posting and managing all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Ensuring timely closure of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Ensuring timely compliance of GST of various transactions
- Generation of various financial statements concerning the liabilities and assets of the business, using Tally
- Auditing financial performance and accordingly advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Forecasting the financial status of the company and also analyzing the risk factors involved
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Relevant work experience as an Accountant
- Graduation is a must. Female candidates preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Good knowledge and work experience in Tally
- Excellent in time management and critical thinking
- Candidate who can multitask and with an eye for detail
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.