We are looking "Peoplesoft Finance Functional Consultant" for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent Role.
• Experience: 8yrs
• At least 2 full life-cycle multi country Oracle PeopleSoft implementations Scope must include Finance (Billing/AR,Contracts, Project Costing, Tax) modules.
• In depth knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials functionality and in particular AR, Knowledge / Experience of advanced collection module is preferred
• Experience working on local legal & tax requirements and building Localization solutions for the same.
• Proven experience of designing and building CEMLI components namely Interfaces, reports, personalization using Oracle ERP tools.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to develop a strong working relationship with a variety of stakeholders
• Finance qualification and Domain experience is desirable.
• Well versed with Contract Billing Module.
• Should be familiar with Data Migration, Validation, configuration, Training to End User
• Analyze As-Is Processes and craft the optimized To-Be Processes
• Perform Design Validation and identify areas of improvement
• Detailed documentation including Business Requirements Documents, test plans etc.
• Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment with little to no supervision in carrying out daily tasks.
• Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
• Excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with attention to detail.
• Good project & time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Requirement : Sr UI Tech Lead
Experience : 10+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
- Work experience in Frameworks: Angular 2/9+, Bootstrap, Serverless
- Responsive UI design and development using Angular Material design
- Knowledge of RESTful services and Web API's
- Experience applying design patterns to develop and support web pages that run on multiple browsers including mobile/handheld devices
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable, and high performance Web sites
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache, Nodejs
- Tools: GIT hub or AWS Code Commit or bit bucket
- Cloud Exposure: Amazon API Gateway, AWS web-services, Lambda functions.
- OS: Windows, Linux
- MUST have working experience on Rest services or Ajax,
- Must have experience on Jasmine or Karma
- 4-6 years Experience with Angular.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, individual contributor
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a strong appreciation for design and interaction, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code.
- You love puzzles, problem-solving and have proven in-depth knowledge in a variety of tech stacks.
- You are passionate about being precise in the implementation of designs and do not compromise on quality.
- You are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and are able to adapt to the needs of the day.
- You are open-minded and curious to learn
Expectations and Responsibilities
- See a project through from conception to finished product
- Strong organizational skills. You should not need someone to “manage” you
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to push the boundaries of technology to deliver an unparalleled product
- Able to research and use cutting edge tools to deliver seamless experiences for users
We expect you to have some exposure to the following technologies
- HTML5, CSS, SASS, JS
- CSS Libraries - Boostrap, CSS Grid
- Front-end frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
- Manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that the Kaplan software development lifecycle processes are followed, and where appropriate contribute to improvement of those processes.
- Participate in backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better backend development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director, other development managers, and diverse teams including business analysts, database and UI specialists, and offshore developers in order to get work done efficiently.
- Work with appropriate technology teams including the offshore team in analysis, troubleshooting, communication, and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, performance, and fault tolerance using state of the art tools.
- Support the delivery of working software through QA and into production environments, including recommending appropriate practices to ensure success in those environments and satisfactorily documenting the process and the deliverables.
- Some projects will require unusual working hours including late nights and weekends, because of the need to do things without disrupting the business
- Some projects will require "crunch" efforts of unusual extra hours because of the nature of complex software development.
- Expert experience with a rich variety of design and software engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Experience with mentorship in design, development, implementation, code reviews, and technical meetings
- Extensive experience with modern web stack technologies, including CSS, React, Angular, Next.js with ability to adapt new technologies and programming languages
- Expert experience with finding creative solutions, juggling multiple concurrent projects, releasing rapidly, and producing elegant, customer-centric applications.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, optimization, and ADA accessibility techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B/S or M/S in relevant Engineering fields.
- Should have exp. 01 to 02 years
- Should have experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Should have knowledge on experience on Java, Web services using REST /SOAP over JSON is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- You will be a rockstar front end engineer bringing to life designs and solutions created in collaboration with designers and product managers. You will be responsible for converting the requirements to fast, optimised, usable interfaces, loved by our users.
- You will be the main source of knowledge on everything “front end” related and guide the team to make correct technical decisions to ensure the speed and scale of the solutions deployed.
- Collaborate daily with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- You will be a key person in ensuring that agile processes created by the team are adhered to and you actively contribute to the improvement of these processes. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and ensuring that promised timelines are met.
- You will be responsible for the performance, security, scalability, reusability and quality of the applications under you. You will collaborate with senior engineering managers/architects to refine & improve your solutions. You will cascade the same culture across the team by supporting and mentoring team members, helping build truly scalable applications
- You will need to collaborate closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to achieve predictable results at a rapid pace.
- You will be able to handle competing priorities and chart the best course of action for yourself and your team members ensuring blockers are removed
- You will help in attracting and evaluating tech talent to help build the engineering brand of the organization.
Desired background & skills
- 3-9 years of experience as an engineer at top tier digital product companies across consumer or SMB.
- 3+ years of experience in working on front end JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience of design collaboration tools such as Zeplin, Figma, XD, Invision.
- Bonus if either you’re a full stack developer with knowledge of the back end or have experience with cross-platform mobile technologies such as React Native or Flutter.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- You get a kick out of people using and loving your produced outcome.
•Able to work with creating complex logics for the manipulation of DOM as well for binding.
•Should know how to work with HTTP calls in Angular.
•Experience working with Micro frontend angular applications is added advantage
•Should be able to get a fast grip of the requirements and must be able to create the UI/UX accordingly.
•Collaborating techniques with back-end developers as well the client users is a must.
•Should be very familiar with versioning systems such as git or Azure DevOps
•Should be efficient in writing CSS styling.
•Good to have knowledge of CSS styling, agile methodology.
Working days: 5
- 4+ years of experience in Angular (6 and above) based UI development.
- Hand on experience with Angular Components, Directives, Services, Http Client, Interceptors, Routing
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript
- Design and develop UI wireframes based on the requirements.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Good understanding of Table less Design / Table less Layout using CSS and also experience of fixing cross browser and cross platform issues.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience in designing various forms, tooltips, menus, tabs, animated effects, data and time selector and many others using jQuery toolkit and custom libraries.
- Experience developing custom reusable components
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding in entire Software Development Life Cycle and worked on Agile software development methodologies, secure coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing and operations.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of layout and responsive design
- Good writing and communication skill
- Works on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinates work with business, QA and other teams including onshore Development.
- Updated with industry standards in modern designing trend and tools