- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools, and automated test suites using Python/Java
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- Experience with the biomedical/healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience building test automation systems for large scale software development projects
- At least 2+ years of test automation experience for web-based applications, APIs, and REST Services with Python and/or Java. Python is preferable.
- Need to possess hands-on CI experience with tools like Jenkins.
- Possess experience in understanding use case/functional stories and writing test cases, defect logging, and test reporting.
- Continuous focus and contribution in testing the areas of availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Good to have experience in AWS services such as EC2, ELK, and AWS CLI.
- Familiar with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM, KANBAN.
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 yrs in Automation
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Candidate should have 3+ Years exp.(Automation exp should be 1+Years)
- Should have hands on experience into QA.
- Automation Testing
- Knowldge about Jmeter
- Selenium web drivers
- Experience on JIRA is added advantage
- API Through Postman
- Database SQL/My SQL, Integrations etc
- Must be graduate or equivalent in Related field.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
- Programming skills in Python, Robot framework, Selenium, Shell scripting
- Experience on L2/L3 protocols of VLAN/DHCP/LACP/IGMP/PPPoE.
- Should be familiar with device configuration protocols of CLI/NETCONF/SNMP.
- Experience in telecom technologies like DSLAM/GPON/G.fast/Next gen broadband technologies is highly recommended
- Knowledge on regression/performance/load/scale/stability test areas
- Hands on experience with Common industry equipment like Spirent test center/ixia/Abacus/Shenick(TeraVM)/N2X Traffic generators.
- Exposure to debug tools such as Wireshark/tcpdump.
- Knowledge on software Test cycle, test plan and test case creation
- Understanding of End to end test setup topology and debugging.
- Ability to perform System level Functional and Non-functional tests.
- Familiar with Manual test life cycle
- Designing and writing test automation scripts using automation frameworks
- Exposure to CI/CD pipe line implementation and maintenance using Jenkins, Groovy scripting
- Linux skills (system configuration and administration, containers, networking experience and d) such as sockets and database management
- Good debugging skills and knowledge on various debug tools
- Bug reporting/tracking and providing logs.
• Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
develop, maintain, execute and upgrade automated test scripts, framework, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools that are required to execute test plans.
Responsible for building a test automation framework, implementing functional testing automation
and maintaining them
Controls and manages daily automated test activities
Owns the relationship with the testing tool and third party
Will be well versed with Agile and DevOps techniques in the Software Development Life-cycle
Create Test Plans that document detailing a systematic approach to testing a system. The plan will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design.
specifications and other requirements
Translate business requirements into testing scenarios to enable testers to effective validate software
Analyse and define processes in different Divisions or Functions
Document any problems resulting from the testing of software application systems. Ensure that all problems are communicated to all members of the project team including programmers, project manager, and business lead. Provide supporting documentation when problems are resolved.
Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements
Produce high-quality documentation: Technical, Issue Logs, user training
Interface with project stakeholders to ensure project quality and customer satisfaction
Provide work estimates, in terms of time, and resources
Participate in discussions and initiatives in process improvement
Coordinate and perform basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensure that testing projects are completed on schedule.
Maintain knowledge of new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Selenium WebDriver experience with Java, Selenium 2 O, IDE(must)
Experience conducting API testing
Frameworks - Selenium Grid and/or Jenkins/TEST NG/JUnit/ experience is a must
Experience managing multiple tasks
Framework, SDLC, agile, devops
Keyword driven, data driven, hybrid
CI - CD - Jenkins, ANT/MAVEN
Version control - GIT/SVN
3+ years of experience required
Job Location: Remote (India)
Work Shift: U. S. (6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST)
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will own end to end testing and will set best practices in collaboration with the engineering manager.
- You will create necessary automation libraries and frameworks as per requirement and will build automation tests respectively.
- You will ensure health by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings, new initiatives and innovation.
- You will participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDETs and Sr SDETs.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence.
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
Notice period: Immediate to 15days
Mode of interview: 1 written test + 1 Video technical interview
- Strong fundamentals in functional testing(manual)
- Experience in any tools such : Combo 1 Selenium or Cucumber or Appium, Mobile app testing ; API
- Hands-on experience in Java - Mandatory
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Note : We are looking for the 1-2.9 years of experience with automation ( selenium ) + API Automation ( postman, Soap , rest api or any ) + core java ( coding in java )
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the
- Automated testing procedures.
- Execute interactive test procedures.
- Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.
- Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence