Position- Android Developer
Brief about position
We require a passionate Android developer with drive and talent.
Brief about the App
Capshot is an entertainment collaborative platform and will be the first complete solution in this category of applications. Candidates will be working on an application through which people can create and build content together. It is an app that will embrace the growing meme culture and function with a model of ‘true visual communication’ where the fun of sharing moments with friends doesn’t simply end with posting out a photo or video. Our aim is to make that experience even more interactive by allowing friends to get creative with each other’s media rather than end it with a simple ‘like’ or ‘comment’.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and Android native UI frameworks
- Proficient with Java and C++
- Good practical understanding of Android development tools for programming, debugging, beta testing, etc.
- Industry experience: 2-4 years, or equivalent work showing your talent and experience to be able to deliver an app like Capshot (could be in the form of sample apps, even if they have not been released on the play store, fully released apps that you have worked on, etc.)
- Experience with native Android frameworks to accomplish the following objectives -
- Multimedia capture
- Multimedia playback and UI customization
- Custom UI, UI animations and transitions
- Data storage and memory management
- Practical experience with Android analytics and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Strong understanding of these fundamantals through Independant Learning
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, software design, algorithms, etc.)
- Ability to write high quality, well organized, and readable code
- Practical experience with debugging and optimization
- Experience with networking
- Understanding of database operations and performance (at least a good understanding of the concepts)
- Must be a ‘knowledge seeker’ with a passion for software development and the desire to build something unique
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to analyze, break down and estimate tasks
- Ability to quickly research and implement topics where you lack practical experience
- Ability to understand and grasp new concepts effectively
Skills and Qualifications – Preferred, but not absolutely required
- Image and video processing in Android for
- Video encoding/decoding
- Bitmap manipulation and transformations
- Machine learning
- Content streaming
- Video processing using the Android NDK and ffmpeg
- Experience (either through work, or side projects) with developing social/communication category apps
- Ability to implement development techniques that give the user an ‘illusion’ of high speed and responsiveness in an app, such as Instagram’s ‘Moving bits in the background’
About Dirtcube Interactive
Dirtcube Interactive is a startup based in the Navi Mumbai Area, focused on the production and distribution of quality interactive entertainment conceived and developed in-house.
Our mission is to cover various bases of digital entertainment such as mobile and console games and apps, VR, AR, and even animated films. We are currently working on our first 3 projects set to launch in 2019 - two mobile apps, and one mobile game.
App Development, Game Development, Game Production, Digital Entertainment, and Interactive Media
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Android app development
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have minimum 1 year previous experience in Flutter development.
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
Translating UI/UX designs into code
Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
Urgently Hiring Android developer either in Android java (android studio) or React native Android app developer or Flutter Android app developer.
Job Location : Indore ( work from Office)
Experience needed : minimum 6 months needed
1) Android developer must have expertise in designing as well as development on any technology( either on Android java or React-native or Flutter)
2) Must have expertise in implementing api ( json parsing )
3) Must have done some fully dynamic Android app before.
4) Can work individually or in a team , immediate joiner
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed
at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications
and their integration with back-end services. This Android app developer will work with our team of engineers to
design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. In addition, an Android developer must pay special
attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin Code..
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the Android UI kit
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the application.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills on JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Deep understanding of the Android SDK and Android Studio/Eclipse.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical / coding requirements.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent working skills on Android application components like Intent, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content
Provider and Content Resolver.
● Excellent communication skill and think out of the box to achieve the business logic with less impact and
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred
We're looking for an experienced and mature engineer (2-6 yrs experience), who wants to build incredible products while shaping the architecture, tools, and engineering culture of our company
- Architect and build our native Android application using Java or Kotlin.
- Set up our backend using either the MEAN (Mongo, Node) or Django stack.
- Collaborate with the design team on feasibility and design reviews.
- Set up DevOps processes - CI/CD and release management.
- Hire an additional backend engineer to scale the application based on requirements.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals.
- You have native Android application development skills - with Java/Kotlin as a framework.
- You have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- You have built backends for mobile applications - using the MEAN or Django stack.
- You have some mobile app projects that are worthy of public view (Play Store, Github).
- You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome open collaboration and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- We’re a fast-paced environment so while we value robustness, we also hope for speed. You’ll hop from project to project and should be a self-starter.
- You are open to learning new stuff (important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback (important)
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Working with team to plan and develop the components of our adaptive
learning app and content marketplace solution.
- Scaling up and upgrading the app with enhanced features as best suited for students and schools
- Working with team ensure a smooth backend integration into a dynamic content management system, to ensure personalisation of app as required
- Developing work including app backend, reporting and analytics to be taken up by the developer for both the products along with the current team.
- Both solutions for B2B and B2C App to be taken up actively by the developer along with the current product manager.
- Interacting and working with NGOs and Govt school community to build the entire tech as per the rural and local language to empower students and govt schools across India.
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of deep hands-on experience with android based solutions and development
- Tech Expectations - Practical experience with Native android development, firebase, databases and server side integration and development
- An end user app based product experience will be a plus.
- We expect the developer to deeply own up our app solutions, work with the current team and scale up the product roadmaps for national growth and outreach.
- an undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Excellent understanding of Native android development, firebase, Node. JS, databases and server side integration and development