Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Application Developer
EXPERIENCE : 1 - 3 Years
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
About Pixel web solutions
Pixel Online Solutions is an established name in the world of online and mobile application development. The company specializes in offering MVP software to blockchain startups as well as customers from the business sector. We have a staff of more than 70 blockchain developers that are knowledgeable in a variety of technologies, including Angular.js, Node.js, Laravel, React.js, Java, Flutter, MongoDB, Swift, and MYSQL. Since 2010, Pixel Online Solutions has been serving customers located in every region of the globe with their information technology needs.
We are a digital solutions firm based in Kolkata, India that serves customers all over the world by offering web design, web development, digital marketing, enterprise business applications, e-commerce, automation, and AI & IoT solutions. The company assists customers in expanding their businesses to a greater extent.
- Designing pixel-perfect & responsive UI on Flutter
- Experience in any state management tool like Provider, BloC, Redux or GetX
- Hands-on experience Dart programming language
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality UI code and use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Work for business requirements and deliver according to agreed standards and methods
- Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance app’s
- Proficient with REST API’s and how to handle state and data inside of the mobile app
- Working knowledge of Firebase.
- E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Min 2 years of experience in developing apps with at least one of the following frameworks: Android / iOS
- Min 1 year of experience in Flutter
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build the public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Sound knowledge of Android framework and principles
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, OOPS, offline storage mechanisms, background processing, networking, multithreading, multi device app development supporting various screen resolutions
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, NDK, jetpack components, android architecture components (MVVM), dagger2
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in developing apps with pixel perfection
- Strong debugging skills along with experience in handling & refactoring large codebase
- Should have a proven track record of developing apps from scratch using the industry standard best practices
- Hands on experience & understanding of material design principles
- Memory management, performance tuning and optimisation experience
- Manage the entire app development and release lifecycle with app distribution
- Conversant with the latest changes in Android development landscape
- Familiar with A/B testing
- Must have experience in app development using Firebase, Google maps, location services, social media integration, analytics platform, event tracking, push notification, web sockets, payment gateways, version control
- Should have experience in test driven development
- Good at data structures and algorithms
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
• Min 9+ Years in Android Application Development, know how’s of iOS development is an advantage.
• Experience with cross platform technologies - React Native, Flutter is a big plus
• Managing systems in production and understands the release process, monitoring, and debugging
• 1-2 years of experience managing and growing engineering teams
• Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivering quality products
• Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 3 years.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
- Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus
- To Design and Develop Customer Focused Friendly Native Mobile App with good data security, good optimization, good ui ux, good performance
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.
- Be responsible for our native Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Be flexible and knowledgeable so that you can switch between the two platforms as and when needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI designers, and other technical development resources
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Ability to work independently solving technical problems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Java and/or Kotlin (for Android) and Objective-C and/or Swift (iOS) while working within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK as well as iOS SDK – app lifecycle, UI using XML layouts (Android) and constraints and dynamic sizing (iOS) as well as data management and caching
- Knowledge of build systems in Android using Gradle. Knowledge of cocoapods and other tools for iOS build systems
- Knowledge of change management systems such as Git
- Knowledge of Reactive programming
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycle, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You have experience building and shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- Experience integrating backend REST API’s.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge scripting tools and build tools.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit http://www.quotient.com" target="_blank">www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws