· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
About Promotup HR Solutions
- The Role Requires the Person to hunt and open new accounts for the Company’s SW and platform Solution offerings, Land & Expand, and Manage Existing Accounts and Relationships to grow business & Increase share of wallet with a clear focus on high Client Satisfaction
- Complete Ownership of Salethe s Cycle
- To be Successful, the candidate should have experience in Software/Consultative Solution Sales, should have done concept selling,
- Should have an understanding of IT Landscape in an enterprise, understanding of the Logistics Supply chain could be an added advantage
- The role requires the person to be quick thinker, an innovative problem solver and the ability to think on his feet will come in good stead.
- Hunting New Accounts
- Business Development
- Enterprise Account & Sales Management – grow SOW
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain High level of customer satisfaction
- Pipeline management, Accurate Sales forecasting, Sales Negotiations and Business Closure.
- Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly Sales Targets
Experience:(BBA/ MBA Fresher) 0 to 1
Location: Kharadi, Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
Build relationships with prospective clients
Explain the projects and its information to drive potential customers for visiting the
Accompanying visitors to the site and explaining the specifications of the property.
Ability to generate and convert the leads to sales
Updating all necessary information and delivering reports to the management
Should be a Go Better, Team Leader and Target Oriented
Always customer-focused with good analytical Skills
Handle customer queries
Client’s visits & project visits
Desired Candidate Profile
Self-Starter, resourceful, confident, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and
Critical thinker and should possess problem-solving skills
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge about marketing strategies, marketing collaterals, MIS, prospect generation
Ability to understand the requirements of prospects and decent aptitude to understand
and pitch property solutions to prospects.
The person would act as a catalyst between sellers and buyers. This is a great
opportunity for someone looking to make a career in real estate
- Actively engage in Lead response management and communication to make them sales- ready
- Co-ordinate for Digital Marketing activities like LinkedIn Posts, Cold emails etc.
- Participate in sales meetings & maintain sales tracker
- Maximize business opportunities by promoting services offered by the company to existing clients
- Identify & Onboard new reseller partners
- Plan Business Development Activities
- Co-ordinate with Vendors
- Demonstrate solution to the clients
- Achieve quarterly Sales targets
Candidates with Enterprise IT sales or have prior work experience in an IT company would be preferrable.
Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel of
Responsible for all operations, customer servicing and customer retention activities for
Responsible for driving business generation initiatives to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly
Responsible for business tracking, analyzing and reporting business results at desired and
periodic intervals to reporting authority.
Our client is one of the largest online education company in India. It focuses on training the students to be industry-ready and providing expert knowledge through the convenience of the internet. For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge.
Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars 24, and other top startups in India.
- Generating leads by calling in international shift (9PM-9AM).
- Cold Calling of leads on a daily basis
- Generating trial classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Visualizing, managing and achieving targets
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Delivering, achieving the KRA's and the defining customer experience
- Presenting detailed information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable ed tech sales experience of 1-3 years.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Flexible for 6 days working, Rotational shift timing (International Shift) and offs.
- Should be able/willing to attend inbound calls.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,00,000 to 3,60,000