· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
About Promotup HR Solutions
Did you realise - almost everything in life, is sales. Be it wooing a prospective employee / employer, or wooing a life partner; negotiating with a client, or negotiating with your family.
There is no escaping from sales. And its no wonder, those who embrace sales, turn out to be the best business leaders.
Hopefully, this role helps you unlock your potential, and equips you with aspects of sales, business, leadership, real estate, architecture, and interior design, to be a business leader in future.
The role focuses on sale of premier and luxury residences developed by Skyline. It involves managing the deal pipeline end to end, playing a key or supporting role at various stages.
We are looking for someone possessing exceptional communication skills, and having an interest or potential interest in sales.
You will be part of a no pressure sales environment, get to exhibit and develop your skills, express yourself, and grow with the firm.
- Develop relationship with in-bound prospects; and guide them through their purchase journey, until delivery and beyond
- Develop familiarity and be updated with product aspects
- Refine and implement sales strategies and playbook
- Cultivate relationship and collaborate with channel partners
- Gather customer feedback and market intelligence
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills; proficient with English and Tamil
- Fascinated by sales (or can develop an interest); would enjoy accomplishing and advancing in their career towards leadership
Candidates get a platform to:
- Exhibit and develop their entrepreneurial, managerial, and inter-personal skills, including decision making, critical thinking, resilience, negotiation, communication
- Express themselves, put ideas on the table, and turn them into reality
- Receive constructive feedback, enhance self-awareness, and work around strengths, limitations, and preferences
- Build a strong network, collaborate, and learn along with people with rich experience and hailing from premier institutions
- Gain exposure to aspects of sales, business, real estate, and needs of a diverse client base
- Influence and be part of the firms growth
Possible Growth Paths:
- Business Development Manager / Vice-President - Being a business development leader, giving direction to the firm's operations and mentoring others
- Business Head / CEO - Those with a sales background make some of the best leaders / CEOs. This role can groom you to leading a vertical with our organization, or perhaps at another firm or even your own business
Some past employees from this role have been recruited by leading companies across industries at lucrative compensation.
Skyline Construction is an established developer of luxury residences across premier locations in Chennai.
Skyline Studio offers interior services to residents of Skyline properties, and serves clients across five continents.
The firm is on the cusp of transformation and growth, and invites aligned minds to embark on a fulfilling journey.
- Screening (based on profile and audio / video introduction)
- Telephonic conversation
- Face to face conversation
We’re open to candidates from any background. We respect the uniqueness of each person and their experiences, and appreciate that diversity brings fresh perspectives
Candidates would be evaluated on their skills and potential
RK Salai, Mylapore, Chennai. This is a full-time in-office position
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast. Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps.
Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6.2 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of March 5, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no
electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
The Sales Lead will play a key role in reaching out to schools, organizations, foundations and any other partners to implement TagHive’s solutions across India. You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to grow the presence of TagHive across sectors and networks with stakeholders in the burgeoning education space.
● Identify and engage schools, school networks, governments, organizations,
foundations and CSR partners to implement TagHive’s solutions
● Manage the end to end marketing funnel for each of TagHive’s solutions
● Create and maintain database of potential partners and key stakeholders for growth
● Craft engaging business proposals and communication to increase revenue
● Research and identify innovative growth and marketing opportunities
● Develop and maintain relationships with coalitions, groups, forums and any other similar collectives for further growth
● Manage internal and external deadlines and communication for all Sales activities
Requisite Skills and Experience:
● At least 5 years experience working in sales and/or business development in a nonprofit organization, foundation, trust, or corporate company (Prior experience in EdTech preferred)
● A proven track record in generating leads and revenue
● Strong project and time management skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, proficiency in languages other than English and Hindi preferred
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialised group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities.
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of KEKA. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A typical day at KEKA being an SDR would involve:
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching In the given region/market
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into
- Be the face of KEKA and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting
- 1-4 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales like Sales/inside sales/cold calling/business development
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory
Good To Have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Keka products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Achieving & exceeding business goals and targets for Gold Loans business
- Creating a strong & compliant sales culture to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development
- Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals with respect to the geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities
- Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel deployment etc
- Ensuring implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work
- Recruiting and Retaining high performers
- Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction
- Grooming of the team to achieve their respective targets
- Managing the Distribution through Dealer relations and servicing the Dealers, and their concerns in an appropriate manner
- Managing the Delinquency of the business sourced to ensure health of portfolio
- Ensuring 100% Collections
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with experience in gold loan mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment
SalesIntel is looking for a motivated, talented and authentic Business Development Representative to join our growing team. As part of the SalesIntel BDR team, you are not siloed. We want a collaborative individual who contributes to the sales and marketing teams, works in a dynamic environment, provides messaging and product feedback to the marketing and product teams and works proactively to drive their personal and SalesIntel’s overall sales performance.We hope you will consider being apart of a fast growing and trustworthy organization that truly cares about its employees.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
- Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
- Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
- Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing team
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-6 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred but not requiredExperience using Salesforce or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach, strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process100% reliable and detail-oriented
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic
- Driven and self-sufficientAdaptable to the startup environment with the hustle attitude, dynamic/diverse environment, potential for broadened responsibilities and, of course, work hard play hard attitude
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor Degree in any field from a recognized University
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, SalesForce, Outreach etc
REPORTING: This position will report to BDR Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Selling Digital Signature certificate all over India
Determine annual sales and profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results, in the field of e-Governance, Large IT System Integration Projects, Smart City, ERP, Cloud, BI, IOT, AI, blockchain, Digitisation and Software Applications.
Handle Team of 5000 people.
Handle PAN India Sales team for DSC Sales