We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
Help customers find their dream adventure - help them plan it, address queries, and with their final booking. Coordinate with adventure travel suppliers on a regular basis to collect required documents, content, booking information and related data.
Obviously have fun while you are doing it.
We expect you to have:
1-3 years experience in role of sales support, B2B sales support and/or office administration. Experience in working with a travel agency, travel website, travel sales back office or similar will be strongly preferred. Strong preference to candidates who have experience working with adventure travel. A preference towards operating in an environment where you are independent, organized, and can handle situations that require extreme multi-tasking. We are open to remote working permanently and will evaluate candidates from any part of India.
An adventure travel startup out of Mumbai. Selling rafting, paragliding, trekking, camping, scuba diving, cycling, rock climbing and more online and offline.
Inside Sales Executive
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails achieving daily lead generation targets.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Daily Updation of lead tracker and Hubspot
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making multiple calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience: 0 to 2 years of Experience in Outbound Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 2.40 to 3 LPA+ Attractive Annual Sales Incentive on completing target.
Job Location: Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Why Join Fundoodata.com:
- Among India's top B2B Website with annual traffic of 8 Million+
- In market for 15+ Years
- Have 12,000+ Happy Customers
- No firing in Covid times, if you are reading this mail you can see we are Hiring to grow more.
- Regular CSR the weaker section of activity to support society, planting trees for a greener planet etc.
Key Responsibility and Work Profile:
- Generate leads for new business development and facilitating closure
- Calling assigned customers to fix appointment and present product solution
- Lead generation through Cold calling, emailing and Social connect.
- Following up with existing customers to up sell or cross sell.
Required Key Skills:
- Should LOVE sales and have flair for business development, networking
- Should be comfortable with Cold calling
- Very strong presence and activity on LinkedIn
- Effective email marketing and written communication.
- High preference for candidates having an existing client network of Sales and Marketing head or CEO/Director/Owners.
- Persuasive oral communication with good command of English and Hindi added preference for knowing more language.
Benefits of Joining Fundoodata.com:
- We have 1st & 3rd Saturday off and 2nd & 4th Saturday half days,
- Young and vibrant work culture
- Highly professional & friendly environment and no late sitting beyond office hours
- Ethical environment so that everyone working in the organization is happy.
An excellent opportunity for a Sales expert to join a Education Technology start-up.
- Initiating phone conversations with parents & brief them about the product
- Develop new business with constant communication through channels like Email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Meet weekly & monthly sales targets
- Updating & maintaining MIS reports keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Result driven: Drive to meet targets, follow up proactively and persevere in the face of obstacles
- Good grip on English language
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in tele selling digital products
Practix is an app that helps kids do self study. With Practix students can revise and practice Math and Science on their own everyday for duration set by their parents and get rewarded for their learning efforts.
It's an e-learning product by Propellum Infotech Pvt Limited, the makers of India's most widely used app for schools.
Kindly go through following Play Store link:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leadfollow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects and actively manage the progression of sales opportunities.
- Actively team with business partners and technical sales team to successfully close opportunities.
- Commit to and deliver results based on monthly targets/forecasts.
- Able to generate leadsvia Linkedin, social media and Email Marketing etc.
Understanding Client needs and requirements and proposing right kind of solution.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing Power.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.