Quantive is seeking an incredible Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) with 1-2 years of relevant experience to join our growing team!
Quantive, formally Gtmhub, exists to make people successful by helping them achieve ambitious goals. We act on this by providing strategy execution solutions that help companies win. Our vision is that, one day, every company, regardless of size or resources, can achieve more than they ever thought possible.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our global team is growing fast.
We are looking for a super-smart, innovative, and over-achieving Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) with a passion for building solutions to customer’s biggest issues.
You will own the development of our most complex solutions and you will be responsible for building tools, apps and best practices to help the Technical Success team to scale and mature the delivery of our technical services to customers.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
As a Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular), you'll:
- Partner with Technical Success Managers to deliver technical solutions to customers
- Cooperate with web designers and Technical Success Managers to match visual designs
- Continually explore new ways to improve our solutions
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our technical services offering
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements for customer solutions based on technical needs
- Build and maintain tooling for all things customer related
- Develop and maintain reports and apps for the Quantive Marketplace
What We're Looking for
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- Previous experience in web programming
- Ability to speak English at business level
- Experience with Angular and/or TypeScript
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of other programming skills is an advantage
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
About Quantive (Formerly Gtmhub)
Quantive (formerly Gtmhub) is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
About Quantive Signals
Quantive Signals (formally Cliff.ai) is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.Our Quantive Signals team is 60-people-strong across Indore – we have a big vision and are growing rapidly. Before being acquired by Quantive, we were a small but mighty Techstars company backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
• Partner with Senior Engineers to define the frontend technical approach.
• Develop, test, and maintain tools and solutions to facilitate quick and easy customer onboarding.
• Collaborate with Customer Success and Engineering teams to build best-in-market PaaS solutions.
• Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams on customising enterprise
environments to meet customer requirements.
• Participate in scrum activities to plan, execute and release software.
• Creative and alternate solution recommendations with growth mindset.
• Minimum 3 years of experience building frontend applications using ReactJS.
• Strong command over HTML and CSS is a must
• Comfortable with using tools like GitHub.
• Should have CI/CD knowledge using GitHub and Azure App Services.
• Should have considerable exposure to developing and deploying React solutions on Azure.
Good to have:
• UX designing experience with XD or Figma.
Model of employment:
Parameters: React JS, Figma, HTML+CSS, Bootstrap, Azure App Services,
Continuous Integration / Deployment, GitHub
Senior Software Engineer-Frontend
About the role:
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front End Developers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong development fundamentals. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing and our focus is on awesome User Interaction.
- Ability to collaborates with teams to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity and learns the applications capabilities
- Complete understanding of internal code and workings on any popular open source library will be highly appreciated
- Some record of contribution to any popular front end open source project is a big plus.
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- An ideal Senior Front End Engineer would have 3-6 years of experience in building highly scalable UI on the Web/Mobile.
- Ability to write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- Experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to take complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- An innate curiosity about how things work.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front End Developers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong development fundamentals.
- Develop application using Angular JS (worked on Express JS, JEST), Angular 6
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall development experience (At least 2 years of experience in Node JS and Angular JS)
- Good understanding of security in Micro service and Web Applications
- Good understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE/B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
About Briq With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success. Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us https://br.iq/about/us
• Develop applications and features
• Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
• Be an independent contributor with high throughput
• Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
• Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
• Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
• Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features
• As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
• Working experience in Vue.js 3 years
• Working experience in ReactJs 5+ years
• Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product - Experience in building microfrontends / platforms is desirable
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
• Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
• Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
• Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
• Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes
• Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
• Market competitive pay
• Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance
• Flexible work hours
• Remote work
• Transparent culture and process with open access to management
We are looking for a Product Engineer - Senior or Lead Frontend Engineer to join our early stage startup with experience in building B2C products.
If you have experience of working in product based companies (preferably startups), good to excellent coding skills in react js and typescript, have a keen eye for details in the UI, and are looking to build exciting things that children across the world will use - come talk to us!
What you get to do:
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in React JS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to mentor junior folks whenever necessary.
The primary role of this position is to receive final product design from Figma and then create pixel perfect UI in React Native (iOS, Android & Web App). It is of highest priority that communication is clear and transparent. The successful candidate must have the ability to self-manage each task not requiring a large amount of detailed explanation to complete.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms and Web App.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms and Web App.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Fluent at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- BitRise, GutHub, BitBucket
Understanding of AWS environment, Node.js, and Microservices
Roles & Responsibilities:
Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end or enhance existing features.
Understand issues like slow loading, security, the response time of site, scalability, user
engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
Contribute to the ways the platform can be made much more engaging and can reach out
to a larger audience.
Developing a new feature that is responsive and reliable on short notice.
2-8 years of professional experience in responsive Web Application development.
Working experience in React (Minimum 2+ years).
Good expertise in working with MVC architecture (Client-side).
Proficiency in the design and development of responsive Web Applications.
Strong CS fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design,
Problem Solving, and Complexity Analysis.
Expertise in implementing highly interactive, multi-layered Web Applications.
Expertise in JSON & working with Web Services.
Ability to work on a given product/module in its entirety.
Nice To Have:
Basic knowledge in working with databases.
Good experience in working with server-side template rendering engines.
Experience in working with Search Engine Optimized pages.
Keen to learn & ready to adopt any new technologies.
Hands-on J2EE experience.
If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, THIS is the place for you.
Vedantu is an Ed-Tech startup which is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform which aggregates
best teachers of the country and provide them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime,
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We
believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a
“One Size Fits All” manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the
very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a 'Knowledge
Network' where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach
in the most personalized way possible.
Vedantu is India’s leading online education company which specializes in LIVE interactive classes for
students across grades K1-12. It offers individual and group classes delivered by experienced Master
Teachers in a LIVE real-time, virtual learning through their patented platform. The indigenous platform
built for revolutionizing online learning captures 70+ parameters, helps drive high engagement and
interaction in a virtual class, and give students their personalized learning reports to help them
understand the knowledge gaps. Students can also access free content, take tests, and play a LIVE quiz
every day. 1Million+ students study LIVE every month on the platform and more than 25 Million users
every month from 1000+ cities and 40+ countries access free content, tests, doubts, videos on
Vedantu's platform, and its channels on YouTube. To know more about Vedantu log on to
www.vedantu.com or download the App on your Android or iOS device.
The platform WAVE: India’s first and only patented, revolutionary, interactive LIVE online learning
platform has been created after multiple years of deep research and experimentation in the field of
Live online teaching & Learning. Wave uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) to
personalize teaching and learning for each child and is designed to make the Live class extremely
engaging and fun. At the heart of Wave platform are algorithms for which we have been granted an
extremely powerful and comprehensive IP Patent in the US for - ‘Measuring the Effectiveness of An
Interactive Online Learning System’. The biggest usp, besides its own patented platform are the quality
Master Teachers. We have 1000+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Founded by IITian friends Vamsi Krishna (CEO
& Co-Founder), Pulkit Jain (Co-Founder & Head of Product) and Anand Prakash (Co-Founder & Head of
Academics) have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience, have taught
and helped over 10,000 students for a better future.
Vedantu caters to 1st grade to 12th grade and prepares for school exams, competitive examinations
and co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is the second venture in education by Vamsi Krishna, Anand Prakash and Pulkit Jain. Their first
venture in education, Lakshya was an offline coaching class for JEE opened in Patiala, 2006. The
successful venture was acquired by a listed company Mahesh Tutorial in 2012. As part of Lakshya the
founders taught and mentored more than 10,000 students and trained more than 200+ teachers.
Started in 2014, Vedantu was the first company to start with LIVE interactive teaching in the country.
Today, Vedantu is a market leader in K-12 online LIVE tutoring space. It offers LIVE interactive classes
to students across grades K1-12, for all major boards and top competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
Vedantu has recorded a growth of 220% during lockdown with more than 2 Mn students attending
LIVE classes and teachers delivering 8 Mn+ hours of LIVE classes. With this definitive shift in consumer
behavior from offline to online, Vedantu is investing to scale impact, expand into new categories, and
firmly establish itself as the leading brand in the online LIVE tutoring space.
During the pandemic, Vedantu entered the early learner segment with the launch of its coding
program for 6-12 years called Vedantu Super Coders. The company has plans of launching more
programs in this category.
Our Leaders :
Vamsi Krishna – CEO & Co-founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profilevamsikrishna/
Pulkit Jain – Co-founder & Head of Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jainpulkit/
Ranjan Sakalley – Head of Technology & Engineering: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rnjns/
Krishna Mohan Gadi – VP-Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishna-mohan-gadi-416b156/
We are a Series-D funded start-up with a total funding of $ 200 million from Coatue( invested
Swiggy) global VCs like Accel Partners, Tiger Global and GGV Capital.
Know more about Vedantu:
Recent Interview by Vamsi: https://yourstory.com/video/money-matters-build-grow-vedantu-journey-
TedX talk by Vamsi:
Everyone is a teacher! | Vamsi Krishna | TEDxWalledCity
Articles for reference:
Awards and Recognition:
Vedantu: CNBC Young Turks 2016
TedX Delhi Speaker on Education
Vedantu: KINSES (Kaisen & Insead & NYU Stern Education Symposium)) 2016 EduAwards
Vedantu: DNA & Stars 8th Innovative Education Awards on “Best Organization to Develop
Technology For Education”
Vedantu: 5th ELETS World Education Summit award 2015
Vedantu: 'Best Education Startup' by Indian Startup Entrepreneurship & Disruptive Innovation
Vedantu: Sutra HR: Featured as one of the Top 100 Startups to Watch in 2016
Lakshya: TATA-NEN Hottest startup award in 2010
Lakshya: FYSE Top 100 startups in South East Asia
Join in - let’s together solve some real Challenges
The real challenge lies in making something groundbreaking. To take on the status-quo and defeat it. To
follow what is already been done, where’s the fun in that? We are on to some big challenges which are
just waiting to get solved. Also, because we are not an extensively big team, you will be owning more
than just a position, you will be owning huge ideas and features from the very start.
We put the willingness and passion to learn & build above anything else and if you think you
have got it in you, don't let these skill requirements deter you from applying.
We are looking to add someone to our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will need to have great graphics and content writing experience for SEO purpose. You will be required to build websites with a contact mangement system called wordpress. You will be required to work independently from your home. You must have internet access and a computer. Hours to work is from 2:00 pm to 10:00 M-F. You must be available during that time and you will need to be able to communicate via skype through screen sharing and must speak and understand the English language a plus.
- English writing skills
- Design, develop and create physical and digital art.
- Develop and maintain web site layouts and designs Wordpress.
- Support in the design of website and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
- Work with the development team to develop client-side coding.
- Maintain the company social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google.
- Understanding the client’s needs and business requirements documents.
- Proficiency in graphic design and layout software such as: Tools within the Adobe Create Cloud.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and wire-framing tools
- Experience developing images and designs for websites.
- Understand Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- General knowledge of systems, techniques and processes used in web site design.